OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Good Weed OMM. 420 Girl described you the way we all see you. Congrats on the nom and harvest.

Hi wildbill38. Good weed to you too Brother. I have to go read that...she's the best! Thanks for your good words. :bravo:

Congrats omm! The addition of you to the nom list is sure to make this month a real nailbiter. Gl mate!!

High my friend, thanks! Should be fun for sure. Like you said, lots of fine growers on that list.....all deserving.:high-five:

OMM

It is looking sweet! Looking forward to part two ... :popcorn:

Thank You Buckshot.:high-five:

I hope to have a summary of this grow up quick as I can. In our terms...an after action report!

Once that's done. On we go to part 2.
:thumb:

Congrats Big Kahuna .....You are a Hall of Famer in my book :thumb:

:circle-of-love: I love your name for me Buddy. It may not fit, but I love it. What a nice thing to say clayhead.:love::thanks:

good weed evening to you OMM. Just one thing. Working sucks. :thedoubletake:

good weed evening to you OMM. Just one thing. Working sucks. :thedoubletake:

It sure does beemerbill. :smokin: Good weed to you too. Our smoke at least makes it some what bearable. Saw a commercial on TV tonight. It was a British effort to feed the starving kids here in the US. That doesn't say much for us does it? :smokin::smokin::hmmmm:

It sure does beemerbill. :smokin: Good weed to you too. Our smoke at least makes it some what bearable. Saw a commercial on TV tonight. It was a British effort to feed the starveling kids here in the US. That doesn't say much for us does it? :smokin::smokin::hmmmm:

That is sad... I remember hearing that at one time in the US we had "hunger" taken care of much better than today... Then people started talking about people abusing systems like that... So we take it away or complicate the systems... I don't know if that is true, but the next thing that was said was put in an interesting way... Taking away things to help the needy, because of some people that abuse the system... Still only hurts the needy.

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Just reminded me of that...

I'll post the funny story in the new journal... Hope your enjoying your evening OMM!

It sure does beemerbill. :smokin: Good weed to you too. Our smoke at least makes it some what bearable. Saw a commercial on TV tonight. It was a British effort to feed the starveling kids here in the US. That doesn't say much for us does it? :smokin::smokin::hmmmm:

It's very sad OMM. If the pockets of the politicians aren't being lined for what ever it is it's not necessary plus the hate in our country is crazy. The ultra rich are getting richer and the middle man is getting poorer. There are people that what our country to go back to the 60's in thought and take away more of our rights. Sad very sad.

It's very sad OMM. If the pockets of the politicians aren't being lined for what ever it is it's not necessary plus the hate in our country is crazy. The ultra rich are getting richer and the middle man is getting poorer. There are people that what our country to go back to the 60's in thought and take away more of our rights. Sad very sad.
HI Beemer ......I agree it is sad especially knowing how much food the big grocery chains throw in their dumpsters. They say if you don't like it go out and vote. VOTE ? Who the hell are you going to vote for ? They are all in office for their own interests. I don't feel like getting all worked up today ....I think I'll go hit the Bong !!

good what ever time you read this OMM and a fine smoke to you too:circle-of-love:
if the Brits show most of their foods to the hungry kids in America. they wont be hungry anymore:)

good what ever time you read this OMM and a fine smoke to you too:circle-of-love:
if the Brits show most of their foods to the hungry kids in America. they wont be hungry anymore:)

Bam ! Right between the eyes fishy ! They mean well...I think?:peacetwo:

Good weed to you friend.

Hey OMM, congrats on the MOTM nom and the excellent harvest so far. I am interested in the wide variance from wet to dry weights.....I can't see that being due to fluffy buds(fluff holds less water). Any ideas?

Hey OMM, congrats on the MOTM nom and the excellent harvest so far. I am interested in the wide variance from wet to dry weights.....I can't see that being due to fluffy buds(fluff holds less water). Any ideas?

It is partly my fault and partly Hawaii's weather. It is the wet winter time, finally it's getting better.

On my part...it was not having enough drying boxes in the first place. I'm working on that now. 2nd thing was not being able to use my tent to dry in.....was vegging new plants to put outside. It would have been worse, but I used a couple of my old grow cabinets to hang plants in.

I also thought that I had their finishing times spread out enough. Wrong.

Then there was days, like today, that I spent damn near the whole day at the Doctors office being checked out. Having the oxygen folks out here two different days, took time too. These very humid days did not help either. I have become wary about using Humidipaks too. They didn't work this time. Before you ask, I am using new ones. I do have a jar labeled "Damned if I know"!

I wasted allot time just being me too. I write stories, post strange things and so on.

Another part was/is me being and old fool trying to do too much at once...which doggedly I am going to continue doing. If I don't get everything done, so be it. I have many jars full of good buds and that was the idea. I hope to have a few more soon.
Hope I answered your question OG13. :peace:

Folks, please consider this as part of my end of grow statement. I be doing my best. :high-five:

Another part was/is me being and old fool trying to do too much at once...which doggedly I am going to continue doing.

Rock on OMM!!!

:allgood:

Good weed OMM!:circle-of-love:
Hey, had a brief talk with Mrs Muppetous. she mostly said Hi. and wishes fluffy hugs to all:)

Back
Top Bottom