OMM's Social Network Grow

Hey Unk-O~

I'm real sorry you and THC are struggling with health issues, I send you both a big puff and positive vibes!

Love and respect for my friends here at 420.

Thanks Nephew.......We are feeling a bit bad.......but we will be back soon. :surf:

I'm sending some smoke signals to the gods in Jupiter...or is it Venus...well, someone up there should get some sort of signal or buzz.

Love and respect..

I got it Nephew .........over here it's called Lemon Skunk!:high-five:

In a word Bad! :smokin:

Thanks for asking Buckshot. Yep, not doing so well. The pills they gave me a week or so ago really made me sick for a while. Throwing up and from the other end too. Starting to feel better now, but taking it easy. That's why I've just been on and off here in my journal. Hoping I feel better by the middle of next week when I flip them into flower. Already decided this will be my last full house grow. Small ones from now on. Just too much strain on me.

THsea is not feeling good either, so I will be only growing what I can handle alone after this. Got to build up my stamina again.

Again, Thanks for asking. :high-five:

Glad I asked ... I thought my good vibes were working! I might have to break out some ... "holy water" after a few sips I will figure out the correct wave length and resend the vibes :cheesygrinsmiley:

I bet you could grow just 2 to 4 plants all the time and be set. I use 2-5 gallons of water every 4 days for 6 flowering plants and whatever is in veg ( a dozen or so in veg) my "room" is always 12/12 and I veg in a small tent.

Glad I asked ... I thought my good vibes were working! I might have to break out some ... "holy water" after a few sips I will figure out the correct wave length and resend the vibes :cheesygrinsmiley:

I bet you could grow just 2 to 4 plants all the time and be set. I use 2-5 gallons of water every 4 days for 6 flowering plants and whatever is in veg ( a dozen or so in veg) my "room" is always 12/12 and I veg in a small tent.

PS what is the tent you have? I am moving and will need one.

edit

I got your answer

Hey there buddy. I sure hope you feel better. I could tell you were not on as much lately. Truely going to ask the Spirit of the Universe to send good vibes your way. I am not joking. And Thsea too.
:headbanger:

What is this medication for? Is the doctor giving you hope to get better?

About the plants. I agree with Jandra. The HPS looks like they are stretching more. It is very close though. Really looking forward to see how the LED's flower.
:high-five:
To be completely honest. Even if the LED's did just as good as the HPS. They would still win in my mind. Having a light that works as well while creating less heat in the grow area is good enough for me.
:goodjob:

Hey there buddy. I sure hope you feel better. I could tell you were not on as much lately. Truely going to ask the Spirit of the Universe to send good vibes your way. I am not joking. And Thsea too.
:headbanger:

What is this medication for? Is the doctor giving you hope to get better?

About the plants. I agree with Jandra. The HPS looks like they are stretching more. It is very close though. Really looking forward to see how the LED's flower.
:high-five:
To be completely honest. Even if the LED's did just as good as the HPS. They would still win in my mind. Having a light that works as well while creating less heat in the grow area is good enough for me.
:goodjob:

Hi C F. I'll take those good vibes Brother.

They were stop smoking pills and they had a depressant in it and it mixed with my usual pills and sent me into depression and made me sick at my stomach too. I was throwing up the whole deal. Yuk!

I think the LEDs will come into their own in flower. They sure do run cool.:thumb:

Howdy OMM, sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather, Thsea too! hopin you both turn around soon:love:
your ladies should help you feel better, they like having you around and so do we!
sure do like those LEDs. maybe I will buy the ole lady a Pinto station wagon with curtains in the windows. send her off and get me some LEDs LOL.
Get feelin better ok.

Howdy OMM, sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather, Thsea too! hopin you both turn around soon:love:
your ladies should help you feel better, they like having you around and so do we!
sure do like those LEDs. maybe I will buy the ole lady a Pinto station wagon with curtains in the windows. send her off and get me some LEDs LOL.
Get feelin better ok.

Just make sure she doesn't get rear ended!! You want to make sure you don't harm the LED's!!! :rofl::rofl::blunt:

Just make sure she doesn't get rear ended!! You want to make sure you don't harm the LED's!!! :rofl::rofl::blunt:

hell the Leds will be here with me. I was just thinking of giving her a gas card and sending her off in the pinto:)

hell the Leds will be here with me. I was just thinking of giving her a gas card and sending her off in the pinto:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:! You can tell your a redneck if.............

Get feelin better ok.

Hey fish cake Thanks Buddy. Yea, we are not the strongest guys in world. We are both skinny dudes. I had a nice visit with the ladies today. I like to fondle them sometimes.:yummy:

I don't know if I would trade Momma for LEDs, but it is an idea! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn I hate to read you're still in it bad. All from this stop smoking pill? I'd say drop the pill and tell the VA doc to engage in a little heavy petting session with himself. Definitely seems like an instance of them not looking into their drug interaction chart; or are they relying on the pharmacist to do that? Either way, they both dropped the ball on this one.

Asking The Mother for health and healing, for my dear friend.

Wishing you a mid thirties tanned woman wearing only a thong bikini with large soft yet firm breasts that you can lay your head on while she is running her little tiny well manicured fingers through your hair!! And she is sharing a vape bag with you!! Great healing vibes!!!

Wishing you a mid thirties tanned woman wearing only a thong bikini with large soft yet firm breasts that you can lay your head on while she is running her little tiny well manicured fingers through your hair!! And she is sharing a vape bag with you!! Great healing vibes!!!
thank you:) could you get one for OMM too.

I am sorry to hear that you're still not feeling your best. I have been reading and posting as needed. I get a kick just out of listening to you guys talk. I feel like I am in a man cave somewhere...lol..I missed where you said it was a stop smoking pill that has you feeling this way. If you're feeling bad as you are then I would definitely stop taking it or cut back then give that doctor a good talking to if he is still telling you to take it.

Hey I would like to place my order..I would like a nice strong beefcake naked to satisfy my every whim. He doesn't need to wear anything but a smile. But if he must wear something, he can wear a bow tie. Bow ties are sexy, yeah that's it...lol

Hi OMM,

Well, I finally caught up...wow, I was sooo far behind. I'm really sorry you're still under the weather...those damn drs and their pills. They gave me those stupid stop smoking pills and they did the same thing to me. Sick at my stomach, head feeling weird, no appetite, and all that other, it was awful. I stopped taking them. I think I tried both welbutrin and zyban...both for depression or something like that. More positive vibes sent your way...for THsea and Jo too...it sucks to feel bad. for whatever reason.

Your girls...Man, they are looking soo sweeet!!! I agree with the consensus that LED's are tighter and HPS has more stretch.

Everybody keeps talking about comparison grow HPS/LED, and I read somebody said partition into 2 spaces even...

I have a vision of all those plants on some kind of turntable setup under the entire array of both HPS and LED...can you imagine? the best of both to all the girls. I wish I could try the LED's here...I could really use the wattage with less heat. I think that's part of the reason my girls look like they do...they need more light.

Waayyyy too much other stuff has happened to comment...lets just say y'all are a crazy bunch and I love this journal. :) Thanks for all the great info and entertainment.

Feel Better!!!

:circle-of-love::love: :circle-of-love: :love::circle-of-love:

Sq

Back
Top Bottom