OMM's Social Network Part 3

heh
your up early today
does that mean you sleepin earlier?
so u get in contact with T?
no visit today?

Actually, it means I had no sleep so we could get the car in. Which we did and it's running. Tomorrow we take it for the safety check. Don't know what Jo is going to do about her Drivers License.

THsea only comes over on his day off, I have to ask him when that is, he also does his own grow on his days off, so it's hard to coordinate with him. My grow is just killing time and vegging at the moment. That's been handy helping Jo. Hope you are catching some fish Bro. Crazy weather coming, it looks like :peace:

Lol.. Thats a good one!! Heart of gold but no gold in return!! Bahaha.. So true..
And yeah, radiators not bad, as the stock ones have plastic side tanks for trans cooler which do get brittle and split easy. I was going to buy an alloy Rad. for my V6, V8 killa.. But the place I went to wanted about $450 for it!! So I put it on the back burner due to price.
Then just by chance when I was looking for something for my V8 I found this company that makes them, and for undr half the price!! It cost me $ 160 Brand new, TIG welded and theyre manufactured great, welds are perfect, been pressure tested and came with all extra attachments for the Trans cooler lines and shit. I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE AN INCOME BUYING THESE ALLOY RADIATORS FOR 160, and sell em for 360, So thats still $90 cheaper than the main supliers:) And Id make 200 buks just for handling em..
My new thermostat housing arrived today so now I can do the swap as I wasnt gunna buy 2 lots of coolant, can do it al together..
SO, 2 WEEKS AY!! Bet youre itching for buds mate.. I am spewing I didnt grow the same as my last, I doubt Ill get half a pound now. As opposed to a pound Id have gotten from Cindy.
Thats why next round, Ill be starting fresh and sticking with what Ive done that gives me good results.. Its a big difference between 1 pound and half a pound!!
Thanks for the rply mate. Take care and will chat soon ok mate. Catch ya, Smokemup.:thanks:

G'day Mate! :cheer:

That is just too cool....now you can make a bit of money and you kind of just fell into it. Good on ya!
Yep, go back and grow the way that worked for you. You will know what to expect. You sure sound happier now. :ganjamon:
Go get em!

just killing time with the wind cant do shit
gonna yank the msp clone tomorrow
took 4 cuttings of hgk well see how they do
im gonna if they all take put one into flower once it roots and try to do that mainline thing with the other so i figure extra veg time for it after that well try the aiea brand
hopefully they all take then i can pass a friend a couple clones along:thumb:

oh btw with the killing time cause of the wind if you need help lemme know:thumb:

wind sucks, it can become oppressive

oh btw with the killing time cause of the wind if you need help lemme know:thumb:

Tell you what my friend Cronic, Tomorrow I will be running around with Jo and also buying some stuff for the grow, so that takes care of Thursday.

THsea is coming over at 13:00 on Friday to do some work with me, If your willing to help us that would be great. If it's good day for you to fish, then fish Buddy. Since he doesn't get over here too often any more we do have to get some things done. Thanks.
:cheer:

Hi OMM, I don't know if you caught the news, by Truthseekr, of our beloved 420 news, A huge rally in Wash. DC with renowned physicist, father of the Superstring theory, John Shwartz, Scientists, Doctors, Hemp advocates, and law enforcement, (Pro MMJ). I think this will be really big !!! THANKS :420: Truthseekr. A Must read in 420 news M.M. news !

Tell you what my friend Cronic, Tomorrow I will be running around with Jo and also buying some stuff for the grow, so that takes care of Thursday.

THsea is coming over at 13:00 on Friday to do some work with me, If your willing to help us that would be great. If it's good day for you to fish, then fish Buddy. Since he doesn't get over here too often any more we do have to get some things done. Thanks.
:cheer:

sweet ill try to swing by for a bit
cant stay too long cause i gotta pick up the kid but i can come back later

Gonna be a big Stoner Circle goin on at the OMM Grow Pad!!! Wish I could be there!!
:circle-of-love:

oh yea btw one thing i noticed
that extra 10 days for indoor 65-75 days i think mighta made a difference way too early to tell cause i just chopped it but what i noticed
is that when i chopped the mom at 65 days there was a green smell you all know what i mean
this one chopped at 74 days leaves a sweet smell in the room...................

A small update of da girls!​

side110.JPG

endshot.jpg

The small pots to the right are more 4 Unknown seeds. They will be rushed to see sex soon. Sorry you really can't see them. Duh!:high-five:

What defoliation? :high-five:

looks Buckshot Like to me. very purdy

Don't think I've quite got the white balance yet.:reading420magazine:

Even with the white unbalance those plants look great. It is kind of cool to see the true green in the plants and the purplish red light together. Like 2 tone plants!

I had to look at this photo for several minutes. I could swear that was a bird in your growroom!!! LOL!
endshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom