OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

storage.jpg

Well, I visited OMM..... and I am shocked and surprised. From seed to harvest for you , in soil, in about 13 and half weeks. I do and get the same thing in Hydro and I thought Hydro was supposed to be so much faster. You taught me something today, I'm very glad I visited. Super ncie harvest, and great thread too. Congratulations.

storage.jpg

Well, I visited OMM..... and I am shocked and surprised. From seed to harvest for you , in soil, in about 13 and half weeks. I do and get the same thing in Hydro and I thought Hydro was supposed to be so much faster. You taught me something today, I'm very glad I visited. Super ncie harvest, and great thread too. Congratulations.

Roseman Thanks for looking in I took a chance on the AirPots and they turned out to be very much like Hydro in soil. I am going to try to do it again in a couple weeks and hope to do it even better. I think I can do it better, now that I've had the experience. It's getting a bit harder physically for this old man, but I have no thought of quiting because the journal is so important to me and my mental outlook. If I don't have friends, I don't have life.
Peace to you my friend!

hey omm been checkin yo grow for a while glad to see those airpots worked great alot of the heavy hitters on yo tread thats great the only way i new to get air in the pots was too water enough till it starts to bubblel trew the soil the love that to bubbles r why hydro gros so well an we have roseman as proof of that

If I don't have friends, I don't have life.
Peace to you my friend!

I'm right here! Sorry for the absence, but you know....:loopy: One more goes over the coo-coos nest.

That Jo and her temper better be nicer to ya' or I'll have to send my grandma over to put her size 4 up where the Hawaiian sun don't shine! lol J/k Grandma's been gone for a while now.

You have many friends here, no doubt we all are attracted to your kind heart and your fantastic attitude toward life. The growing of your herbs is very exciting to me so you know that any journal you may put up will be one that I'm subscribed to. Take care my friend. Peace and love from me and my fam. to you and yours.

G'day mate. Your present is still coming when I get my shit together. Back at Mums in a week or so. Luv ya brah.:peace:
PS Nice harvest Oldman:bravo::welldone::thumb:

hey omm been checkin yo grow for a while glad to see those airpots worked great alot of the heavy hitters on yo tread thats great the only way i new to get air in the pots was too water enough till it starts to bubblel trew the soil the love that to bubbles r why hydro gros so well an we have roseman as proof of that

Thanks, My Friend and welcome to my grow.

Well, we do try to have bit of fun on our way :grinjoint:

I'm right here! Sorry for the absence, but you know....:loopy: One more goes over the coo-coos nest.

That Jo and her temper better be nicer to ya' or I'll have to send my grandma over to put her size 4 up where the Hawaiian sun don't shine! lol J/k Grandma's been gone for a while now.

You have many friends here, no doubt we all are attracted to your kind heart and your fantastic attitude toward life. The growing of your herbs is very exciting to me so you know that any journal you may put up will be one that I'm subscribed to. Take care my friend. Peace and love from me and my fam. to you and yours.

Thanks sico :)
Glad to you see as usual. :grinjoint:
To bad Grandma's gone.:smokin: Would like to see that. :)
Man, your making me blush :bigblush:
Without you posting and carrying on, my Journal wouldn't be the same :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

G'day mate. Your present is still coming when I get my shit together. Back at Mums in a week or so. Luv ya brah.:peace:
PS Nice harvest Oldman:bravo::welldone::thumb:

There You Are!!:cheer:

I thought the titty ladies of NimBin had you for sure.
By the way again congratulations on all the good stuff that's come your way!
Bout time Mate. Good bye WoodenBong :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

OMM, late as usual, just wanted to say thanks for the air pot education, among other the other good things this thread passed along... so what's next? I wanna get a good seat this time :grinjoint:

:peace:

OMM, late as usual, just wanted to say thanks for the air pot education, among other the other good things this thread passed along... so what's next? I wanna get a good seat this time :grinjoint:

Stylishly late is good! Glad you liked the airpots. Next one starts in a couple of weeks. Not gonna change much, should have six strains this time.
I'll be looking for you and will be saving you a good seat! :grinjoint:

awsome man. I cant wait to see the next gro around too! have you sprouted yet?
Which strains are you growing with? I'm glad your order got to you so quick, and wish the best of luck with germination!
:goodluck:

awsome man. I cant wait to see the next gro around too! have you sprouted yet?
Which strains are you growing with? I'm glad your order got to you so quick, and wish the best of luck with germination!
:goodluck:

Hi Mr J:)

Columbia Gold
Super Silver Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Moby Dick
WW
The Church

Are all in babyhood as I write.:grinjoint: Started them before I got the seeds. :)

Whoa... are we talkin' about immaculate conception here? :grinjoint:

I wish!:) No they came from OMM's Seedbank! I can only grow six at time and I am in Rehab for obsessive seed buying! I'll never grow all the seeds I have.......but I'm gonna try!:rofl::rofl:

Meant to say I really like your Avatar but I keep forgetting to.:cheer:

I wish!:) No they came from OMM's Seedbank! I can only grow six at time and I am in Rehab for obsessive seed buying! I'll never grow all the seeds I have.......but I'm gonna try!:rofl::rofl:

Meant to say I really like your Avatar but I keep forgetting to.:cheer:

Well, I wish I had your seed problem... you'd think a tobacco state would see the advantages of legalized pot :cool:

Me and Mr. Natural go back a long way... from what I can remember :grinjoint:

Well, I wish I had your seed problem... you'd think a tobacco state would see the advantages of legalized pot :cool:

Me and Mr. Natural go back a long way... from what I can remember :grinjoint:

Yea, I remember Mister Natural. Those were the days my friend. I think!

:peace: To you too!:)

Back
Top Bottom