OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Wow OMM, 4 out of 5 in the nine range, nothing to complain about there. Looks likes there is not shortage of great meds in the OMM compound. Enjoy those lovely buds, you deserve it for sure.... Great job again and can not wait to see what you have in store for us next..... Did I mention that I will be right over.... Just kidding, you can turn of the alarms and unlock the doors... that would be a long swim for me.... Although I think it would be well worth the effort....

Hello my great Hawaiian grow guru friend! Whew, it is not a good thing to be away from your thread for long. I just read back from my last post from May 25th and I am now a year older! Congrats on your great harvest! Sorry about the rot, but that's just part of outdoor growing. If you were to stand outside (in your back yard) for one hundred + days with all the rain you had, you also would develop rot! Brain Rot not bud rot though. LOL!

Amazing weights ya got! That would last me several years with the way I make mine last (out of necessity)! Sorry to be absent from your thread for so long. I thought of you often though, especially during my smoking sessions out in the hotel parking lot in Indy.

You are an inspiration my friend to all of us! For those who don't know this, OMM is 127 yrs old and looks only slightly younger than 50. I believe that this is from his extensive research in 'natural medicines' therefore the name 'Old Med Man'. I hope that when I am 127 yrs old I will be able to inhale let alone grow pounds of the stuff!.

You are my friend, and will continue to be my hero! Keep it up my brother (or if you can't just pretend)!

On a more serious note, I read somewhere back there that Jo is having a problem or is ill? Please wish her all the best from myself and the Mrs. We are hoping that she gets or feels better soon!.

All the best!

Wow OMM, 4 out of 5 in the nine range, nothing to complain about there. Looks likes there is not shortage of great meds in the OMM compound. Enjoy those lovely buds, you deserve it for sure.... Great job again and can not wait to see what you have in store for us next..... Did I mention that I will be right over.... Just kidding, you can turn of the alarms and unlock the doors... that would be a long swim for me.... Although I think it would be well worth the effort....

Hey sonzor Thanks man. I was over burping em all today and I couldn't help going hehehehe! :yahoo: Was going to get couchlocked and watch the Lakers. I smoked the Lemon Skunk and I lasted maybe 10 minutes and I was asleep. If I want to go to sleep, that's the one, not good for TV. :)
Better put on you water wings.....you would be welcomed by a whole lot of buds. :ganjamon: Thank you Buddy! :grinjoint:

That lemon skunk sounds like my kind of smoke. I will take a good night smoke over the energizer smoke any day. Enjoy

Hello my great Hawaiian grow guru friend! Whew, it is not a good thing to be away from your thread for long. I just read back from my last post from May 25th and I am now a year older! Congrats on your great harvest! Sorry about the rot, but that's just part of outdoor growing. If you were to stand outside (in your back yard) for one hundred + days with all the rain you had, you also would develop rot! Brain Rot not bud rot though. LOL!

Amazing weights ya got! That would last me several years with the way I make mine last (out of necessity)! Sorry to be absent from your thread for so long. I thought of you often though, especially during my smoking sessions out in the hotel parking lot in Indy.

You are an inspiration my friend to all of us! For those who don't know this, OMM is 127 yrs old and looks only slightly younger than 50. I believe that this is from his extensive research in 'natural medicines' therefore the name 'Old Med Man'. I hope that when I am 127 yrs old I will be able to inhale let alone grow pounds of the stuff!.

You are my friend, and will continue to be my hero! Keep it up my brother (or if you can't just pretend)!

On a more serious note, I read somewhere back there that Jo is having a problem or is ill? Please wish her all the best from myself and the Mrs. We are hoping that she gets or feels better soon!.

All the best!

Hey Woodsman :) Glad you got over here and took a look. Sorry about the loss of a year, you'll never miss it!:grinjoint: Gonna close this puppy down and relax for a while and then here I come again! Can't stop while the getting is good.:) Or something like that.
Yea, had bud rot but, not much. Bump! My heads already rotten Bud.

Just eased a rant about Joanne. Better not said.:smokin: Let's just say I'm sick of her. Guess that's why we're divorced. Although that hasn't worked out.:smokin:

I couldn't be happier about the weights. I may have to change the way I smoke. I'm just like you, trained to make it last. :)

I had a feeling you were thinking about us all out there in the parking lot,:peace: I for one was thinking of you too my friend.:ganjamon:

Now you've done it! Just don't tell the press I'm 127 year old. I don't want to be famous. Good thing people on 420 can keep secrets.:ganjamon:

Yes, Jo has trouble. She's missing about 1/3 of her backbone and is stating to lose some of her hip. She refuses to take her medicine because she thinks it's bad for her. Talk about brain rot!;) She just tried to stomp on my WW out in the yard. Fun and games. Always a dull moment. Enough of that, this my happy moment.:):ganjamon:

Thank you my Friend!:ganjamon:

Well Folks this grow is over and its time to move on :grinjoint:

I've been thinking about what made this grow so much better than my last and here's what I think.

I. The AirPots were to me the best thing I ever did as far growing goes. The are so easy to set up and water. Their air pruning of roots made for no root balls and more use of the soil, with plenty air.

2. Watching my pH and keeping it at the right level.

3. Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.

4. Good line of nutes. I used the following nutes and additives.

Superthrive. Blackstrap Molasses, The complete line of Botanicare products which were these Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, Pure Blend Pro Bloom for soil, and Silica Blast.
Gravity from Humboldt County added right at 4 weeks to Harvest.

5. Really looking closely at my plants every day.

6. Giving my plants plenty of nutes at full strength once they were in bloom.

Sounds pretty simple and it was. Next test is to see of I can do it again with even better results.

I thank one and all of you for all the suggests and help and mainly your good
will and common love for what we do!
:thanks:

but, but. what about the widow........but but.....NOOOoooo.....

cant you just grow all the time there? I'll miss this thread OMM, but I bet your gonna have a good new one up sooner than you think.

I have the upmost respect for you and your attention to detail, and hope that your next thread you prosper as you have in this one. I love your smoke reports, and the struggles that you have gone thru to get here really shine the light on you as the grower that you truely are becomming.

Keep up the great work and attention to detail, and smoke yourself silly my friend. I will be there if you need me in your next adventure.

but, but. what about the widow........but but.....NOOOoooo.....

cant you just grow all the time there? I'll miss this thread OMM, but I bet your gonna have a good new one up sooner than you think.

I have the upmost respect for you and your attention to detail, and hope that your next thread you prosper as you have in this one. I love your smoke reports, and the struggles that you have gone thru to get here really shine the light on you as the grower that you truely are becomming.

Keep up the great work and attention to detail, and smoke yourself silly my friend. I will be there if you need me in your next adventure.

Hi Mr J No worries, the Widow is in the next one.....so you know I won't be gone long. Got some others already cracked and starting to veg now
to me that's the boring part. Your probably right that I'll be back sooner than I think. :) Just have to mentally and physically rest for a while. Recharge the batteries. At 68 it takes a bit of time to recover. I am trying to think of things that will make the physical part easier. Got a hand truck to move those Airpots now, they are heavy when full of soil. Things like that are what I'm looking for.
Yea I could do continuous grow but need the rest. Believe it or not, I want to build a big stash just in case the health goes south. Have to think of these things since the VA has put me on the expendable list.:smokin:
Oh, I forgot I have four new computers to build. He he

Besides.......on your suggestion.....I am going to smoke myself silly. :yahoo:

omm,
thanks for the warning....got to read it all....great pics and great descriptions, i do have a candy kush, will have to see how she turned out...my last seeds from one of the co. are not here yet, maybe next week...its from attitude, so i know they will appear....was posting pics or rather uploading when i saw a message....glad i got to see....been really busy here with all the changes and the new nutz, ect and the additions, new lights, fans, ect....so will note all that in the jr. when i post the pics...you did very very excellent....really enjoyed palling around with you and learned alot...how did you go about closing the journal....who do you notify? later, again congrats to a great guy, who really deserved an outstanding harvest...yeahhhhh....lavendar:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

omm,
thanks for the warning....got to read it all....great pics and great descriptions, i do have a candy kush, will have to see how she turned out...my last seeds from one of the co. are not here yet, maybe next week...its from attitude, so i know they will appear....was posting pics or rather uploading when i saw a message....glad i got to see....been really busy here with all the changes and the new nutz, ect and the additions, new lights, fans, ect....so will note all that in the jr. when i post the pics...you did very very excellent....really enjoyed palling around with you and learned alot...how did you go about closing the journal....who do you notify? later, again congrats to a great guy, who really deserved an outstanding harvest...yeahhhhh....lavendar:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well, I didn't want to be pushy, I knew you were busy....when you don't post I know your working.:ganjamon: I did think you would like to see it though.
I wasn't looking for compliments but thank you for yours.:)

You can ask any moderator or SonicQ. I asked Butcher to close it since he closes allot of them.:ganjamon:

Hello my friend OMM, It's a great pleasure to have followed your second grow. You sure pulled a fast one, this time. I'm hoping to try that out some day.

I will be sending you some Zesty Green Vibes so you can get all 4 computers done and so your health and new grow keep on going.

Take care my friend and good luck with every thing. :bravo:

Hello my friend OMM, It's a great pleasure to have followed your second grow. You sure pulled a fast one, this time. I'm hoping to try that out some day.

I will be sending you some Zesty Green Vibes so you can get all 4 computers done and so your health and new grow keep on going.

Take care my friend and good luck with every thing. :bravo:

Thank You Sisco :ganjamon:
You were a big part of this journal my friend.....always encouraging. :)

But you brought your Zesty Green Vibes with you an your great sense of humor and made this journal better for all who visited. Thank You Bro! :yahoo:

Amazing journal, amazing plants and amazing conversation. All around great journal :bravo: I am sure you will do it again, no problem... You got this growing thing wired... Cant wait for you next journal....

Amazing journal, amazing plants and amazing conversation. All around great journal :bravo: I am sure you will do it again, no problem... You got this growing thing wired... Cant wait for you next journal....

Thanks sonzor:):)

It won't be long before I start again, gonna try to out do myself.....never thought I'd say that. I hope I do have the hang of it. See you soon........:ganjamon:

Well, I didn't want to be pushy, I knew you were busy....when you don't post I know your working.:ganjamon: I did think you would like to see it though.
I wasn't looking for compliments but thank you for yours.:)

You can ask any moderator or SonicQ. I asked Butcher to close it since he closes allot of them.:ganjamon:

thanks sweetie, and you are not pushy at all....and thanks for knowing me that much...yes, i did want to see it.....you deserve all the compliments you get, everyone of them...i really enjoyed being along for the ride...was great, and cant wait for the next one....hugs and such, lavendar, and am thrilled by your strawberry haze...just shows me i got a dud...lol...sh.. happens....lavendar:thanks::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom