OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Wait a minute, I stopped looking at the thread and almost missed the name the thread thing... I like OMM climbs the Matterhorn (was that it?) Or you could just call it, wait for it, wait for it..... "The Matterhorn: an OMM joint" or be stylishly simple: "Matterhorn" kinda reminds me of a blockbuster movie or something...

OMM UPDATE:

Hey everyone...I just heard from OMM who asked me to let you all know he's getting real close to his new journal but things are going a little slow since he's dealing with some helpers that have left or are unavailable, and some health issues with Jo, etc.

He wants to report that he just has to intall & test his lights and re-pot three plants, then he's gonna be ready.

I know he appreciates everyone's comments and support, but he's been trying not to slow himself down by posting in this (long-time-closed!) journal.

Get ready, though, cuz' the new journal is coming REAL soon and this grow looks likes it's gonna be another great one! :cheer:

hey medman do you know what. happened to newfarmer i think that was his name. sorry to ask ya on here but cant pm.

Hey bro there's a poster here that goes by the name of NEPharmer could that be him?

OMM UPDATE:

Hey everyone...I just heard from OMM who asked me to let you all know he's getting real close to his new journal but things are going a little slow since he's dealing with some helpers that have left or are unavailable, and some health issues with Jo, etc.

He wants to report that he just has to intall & test his lights and re-pot three plants, then he's gonna be ready.

I know he appreciates everyone's comments and support, but he's been trying not to slow himself down by posting in this (long-time-closed!) journal.

Get ready, though, cuz' the new journal is coming REAL soon and this grow looks likes it's gonna be another great one! :cheer:

Thanks for the update Mr. Krip! I get worried when OMM drops off the radar a bit, although I see him liking stuff all over the place :yahoo:

Having once been stationed there I believe it ! :Rasta:

Some good stuff, my man ! :Rasta: Hitchhiker's luck out sometimes. :Rasta:

So you were in the Signal Corps eh? :popcorn:

A four paragraph "fish" story, and what you come away with is :"So you were in the Signal Corps."
I can scarcly type for laughing..............
"So I meet this alien in South Dakota, and he puts a satellite dish antennae butt probe up my ass".........
**you hear: "There are an awful lot of bean fields in S. Dakota"
hahahahahahahahahaha...............you're ok pappa-san

A four paragraph "fish" story, and what you come away with is :"So you were in the Signal Corps."
I can scarcly type for laughing..............
"So I meet this alien in South Dakota, and he puts a satellite dish antennae butt probe up my ass".........
**you hear: "There are an awful lot of bean fields in S. Dakota"
hahahahahahahahahaha...............you're ok pappa-san

Ha! I was in the signal corps... I knew exactly what he wasn't talking about ;)

Hey OMM, I've been real busy these past few weeks with work, I cant wait to see the new room! I look forward to the new thread too.
And Doc, I'm still around, I got to talk to you too, get postin so you can p.m.
Peace,
NEPharmer

OMM i'm here to know about you, so much time is gone.
How are you? What are you doing my friend?
I hope all the best for you!!!

My invitation in Italy is still valid. Hope we'll see around, if you want you should have my mail.

:peace: buddy

I hope all is well with you and your family OMM. I can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve for this indoor garden of yours though. Knowning you it will be something sweet as hell with strains I have never heard of before. :tokin:

Sending you and yours positve vibes my friend.

:Namaste:

The suspense....What in the world to do....Twiddle my thumbs I guess!!! Just kidding, I hope all is well and everyone is healthy in the family...OMM, a friend that grows weed is a friend indeed and I can't wait to see what is next on your agenda....See you soon...:goodluck:

Hello All My Favorite People! :ganjamon:

This is taking so long, I thought I better give you an up date on what's going on.
Everything is in except the lights. With my hand giving me so much pain I just can't do it myself. One of my helpers has moved away for good.

The other helper is moving his family to the north shore where all the big waves roll in. He found a house up there for $400.00 a month, which is incredible in Hawaii. There is a reason. The house has been gutted, it's just a shell. He is working like crazy on making it at least livable for his son and his woman. As soon as he can, he will be here to help me. Hopefully over the weekend. With his help, soon I hope, I will be up and running. I could try to get someone else to help, but there is no one I trust to do it.

I would like to answer all your wonderful posts to me, but it would take so much time, please don't feel bad if I don't answer you, your all important to me. Your all my friends! :party:

I have 8 girls vegging and they are ready to go. Especially one Blueberry that I can see new growth in everyday. This better be a good journal after all this wait! :thanks:

OMM i'm here to know about you, so much time is gone.
How are you? What are you doing my friend?
I hope all the best for you!!!

My invitation in Italy is still valid. Hope we'll see around, if you want you should have my mail.

:peace: buddy

Hello my Italian friend, :ganjamon:

Are you back in Italy? Or still in Europe somewhere. I hope you and your lovely lady are doing well. I have missed you my friend and think of you all the time.
Take care my Italian Brother! :thanks:

Sorry, you will have to come see me! :ganjamon:

Hey bro there's a poster here that goes by the name of NEPharmer could that be him?

:yahoo:
yes i found him thanks you used to come around my threads too a few months back . i have a different name now but if you come over to the thread i am sure you will recognize me

It's good to hear from you OMM, I'm sorry to hear about your help and your hand. Also saw in a post somewhere that Jo wasn't feeling well either. I don't presume to know what's going on but I hope y'all are OK.

I've been lurking around waiting for the new journal. I'm going to do one myself (inspired by all of you) but I have to get a camera, to post pics.

Heres to growing and learning together.

Take care

Hello All My Favorite People! :ganjamon:

This is taking so long, I thought I better give you an up date on what's going on.
Everything is in except the lights. With my hand giving me so much pain I just can't do it myself. One of my helpers has moved away for good.

The other helper is moving his family to the north shore where all the big waves roll in. He found a house up there for $400.00 a month, which is incredible in Hawaii. There is a reason. The house has been gutted, it's just a shell. He is working like crazy on making it at least livable for his son and his woman. As soon as he can, he will be here to help me. Hopefully over the weekend. With his help, soon I hope, I will be up and running. I could try to get someone else to help, but there is no one I trust to do it.

I would like to answer all your wonderful posts to me, but it would take so much time, please don't feel bad if I don't answer you, your all important to me. Your all my friends! :party:

I have 8 girls vegging and they are ready to go. Especially one Blueberry that I can see new growth in everyday. This better be a good journal after all this wait! :thanks:

Hi OMM! I've been meaning to reply to this post for , well, since you posted it! Just wanted to tell you Im glad to hear you're getting things together, but to take your time, we all know how much work it is, and there's no need to worry about getting the Matterhorn and journal up in a hurry. Im sorry to hear about your help, and your hand my friend.
Wishing you all the best, see you soon!:peacetwo:

Hi All :)

Well here is another update on the adventures of OMM.

This ones a good one. :cheer:

My helper didn't come over at all and said it would be next weekend before he could get over here. This really upset me. In fact I got out of hand angry !!!!
I don't usually do that, but I was pissed!

So I localed all the empty boxes I could find and a stepladder and piled them in the tent and started to work. Damn the pain in my hand! It took me all day, but the lights are up and working !!!!! :yahoo:

One light is running at 120v and the other at 240v. The Sun ballast will work both ways. Even though I am running through a 120v outlet, the ballast coverts it to 240v. Took me awhile to realize that, but it works.:yahoo:

I have to buy some more extension cords tomorrow for this crazy room, but the new journal should be up by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!. :cheer:

:party:

Hi All :)

Well here is another update on the adventures of OMM.

This ones a good one. :cheer:

My helper didn't come over at all and said it would be next weekend before he could get over here. This really upset me. In fact I got out of hand angry !!!!
I don't usually do that, but I was pissed!

So I localed all the empty boxes I could find and a stepladder and piled them in the tent and started to work. Damn the pain in my hand! It took me all day, but the lights are up and working !!!!! :yahoo:

One light is running at 120v and the other at 240v. The Sun ballast will work both ways. Even though I am running through a 120v outlet, the ballast coverts it to 240v. Took me awhile to realize that, but it works.:yahoo:

I have to buy some more extension cords tomorrow for this crazy room, but the new journal should be up by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!. :cheer:

:party:

Hay OMM, Man it's hard to find good help these days! :Rasta: Sorry about your change of plans, but glad to hear you still got things done.

What's up with your hand? That's a tough thing to have hurting, I know. I have had to totally stop slapping everybody around ;)

<<<One light is running at 120v and the other at 240v. The Sun ballast will work both ways. Even though I am running through a 120v outlet, the ballast coverts it to 240v. Took me awhile to realize that, but it works.:yahoo:>>>

Ya lost me on this. I thought you had a 240v outlet for your lights? The switchable 120/240v thing is for input to power the ballast. Then the transformer in the ballast transforms that input into a smooth, steady flow in the flavor of juice that the bulb likes (200w, 400w, 600w, whatever... ballast & bulb are wattage matched).

Or did you go digital? I don't know anything about that newfangled stuff :)

Guess none of that matters as long as your lights last longer than 30 seconds ;)

Back
Top Bottom