OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Glad to hear it wasn't cancer. Hopefully they will figure it out soon. You might be right about all the meds. I take 48 pills a day and have a morphine /bachlofen pump internally that pumps 24/7. I'm treated by 4 different Drs. And even though they always verify what meds I'm on I still ran into a problem. I gained 50 lbs in 2 months after a med change. I found out on the web that a new med was reacting with a combination of the other meds.. Changed 1 med out and lost the weight in 6 weeks. Medicine combination's can be tricky. They can cause all kinds of weird problems. Heres to a quick diagnosis and a speedy recovery.

OMM,
Sorry to hear about Jo, As for the Big Kahuna how is it coming along .I hope you are feeling better yourself

Hi My friend.:)
We'll get her straightened out sooner or later.

Working on the last details of the Big Kahuna! :)

Glad to hear it wasn't cancer. Hopefully they will figure it out soon. You might be right about all the meds. I take 48 pills a day and have a morphine /bachlofen pump internally that pumps 24/7. I'm treated by 4 different Drs. And even though they always verify what meds I'm on I still ran into a problem. I gained 50 lbs in 2 months after a med change. I found out on the web that a new med was reacting with a combination of the other meds.. Changed 1 med out and lost the weight in 6 weeks. Medicine combination's can be tricky. They can cause all kinds of weird problems. Heres to a quick diagnosis and a speedy recovery.

Hi My Friend. :)

About 4 hours ago, I wrote you a long answer to you. Tried to send it ....POOF!
I just hate that and my Internet connection went too. Dang new fangled things!:)
I was tripping on 48 pills a day. I only take 22 a day and have been complaining. Guess I'll quit that. 4 different Doctors is asking for trouble....each one is right! Your the second person that I have met on 420 that has a morphine pump installed. That alone makes your whole system weird, and that alone rates high respect form me Buddy. More power to you.:)

I think one of the reasons Jo has so much trouble is the meds they give her.

Props for being on 420 at all Brother! :adore::adore:

Hi My Friend. :)

About 4 hours ago, I wrote you a long answer to you. Tried to send it ....POOF!
I just hate that and my Internet connection went too. Dang new fangled things!:)
I was tripping on 48 pills a day. I only take 22 a day and have been complaining. Guess I'll quit that. 4 different Doctors is asking for trouble....each one is right! Your the second person that I have met on 420 that has a morphine pump installed. That alone makes your whole system weird, and that alone rates high respect form me Buddy. More power to you.:)

I think one of the reasons Jo has so much trouble is the meds they give her.

Props for being on 420 at all Brother! :adore::adore:
Its all good. We all have our problems to deal with and everyones own problem is whats important to them. And so it should be.

4 Doctors all needed. 1.Neurologist for the spinal damage 2. Internal Organ Doctor because everynow and then different organs dont get the right nerve signals and quit working. 3. Morphine pump management Dr. to manage the levels and refill it every 2 months and of course a 4. Cardiologist because with a spinal cord injury its really important to keep your blood pressure low. BTW Smoking lowers my BP by 20pts within 20 mins EVERYTIME. Proof it works.
Sorry OMM I didnt mean to ramble on. I'm just saying do you own research about every med you take. And keep looking for alternative treatments. After all thats what brought me here to you guys and this does as much for me as the pump.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank all of you all.

Its all good. We all have our problems to deal with and everyones own problem is whats important to them. And so it should be.

4 Doctors all needed. 1.Neurologist for the spinal damage 2. Internal Organ Doctor because everynow and then different organs dont get the right nerve signals and quit working. 3. Morphine pump management Dr. to manage the levels and refill it every 2 months and of course a 4. Cardiologist because with a spinal cord injury its really important to keep your blood pressure low. BTW Smoking lowers my BP by 20pts within 20 mins EVERYTIME. Proof it works.
Sorry OMM I didnt mean to ramble on. I'm just saying do you own research about every med you take. And keep looking for alternative treatments. After all thats what brought me here to you guys and this does as much for me as the pump.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank all of you all.

Brother, I hear you and I am glad your here! My bp goes down too...every time. By the way Jo researches every thing each of us takes everyday. Anything we find something that will do what the same as prescription drugs we use it.
Peace my friend. :Namaste:

Hi All ! :)

My new grow is having problems, to say the least. I'm working on my opening statements and all the info I need to put in it. The pictures have been taken, so as soon as I can get it together it will be up. Hopefully you folks can help me solve some of the problems I'm having. Thanks for being so patient. OMM :thumb:

Hi All ! :)

My new grow is having problems, to say the least. I'm working on my opening statements and all the info I need to put in it. The pictures have been taken, so as soon as I can get it together it will be up. Hopefully you folks can help me solve some of the problems I'm having. Thanks for being so patient. OMM :thumb:

I can not wait, been looking forward to seeing that tent all full of fat OMM buds. Bless..

I can not wait, been looking forward to seeing that tent all full of fat OMM buds. Bless..

Hi my old friend.

I want it up too! It's one of those times that Murphy loves. If something can go wrong it is! Hopefully it will be up very soon. Take care my friend. :)

The funny thing about the old Murphy is, as much as she (since I never have seen Murphy I am assuming she is a women, anyone that causes that much drama has to be) throws at you, you always get it done anyway and get the last laugh. Tell Murphy Sonzors getting upset and want's to see OMM buds, and if she does not listen, I will have to get over there and give her butt a nice kick right out your door. Sorry it's late and I ramble incoherent thought when I am tired. Take is slow and easy OMM, It will be worth the wait. Kind of like Christmas.

The funny thing about the old Murphy is, as much as she (since I never have seen Murphy I am assuming she is a women, anyone that causes that much drama has to be) throws at you, you always get it done anyway and get the last laugh. Tell Murphy Sonzors getting upset and want's to see OMM buds, and if she does not listen, I will have to get over there and give her butt a nice kick right out your door. Sorry it's late and I ramble incoherent thought when I am tired. Take is slow and easy OMM, It will be worth the wait. Kind of like Christmas.

Thanks Sonzor ! :)

You just put a whole new light on Murphy. I never thought that Murphy was a woman. Now I understand much better! :)

I don't have a pump, but I do 30mg morphine sulphate/10/325mg norco and 10mg baclofen 3 to 4 times a day. I feel for ya, bro!! I am getting some herijuana seeds, gonna try them out and see if they can get me off this shit!!!

Good day to you my friend!
Sorry to hear about your light difficulties. But its all the little problems in the beginning that make us appreciate the product in the end.:yummy:
Yeah I didn't buy that either but its what a friend told me.:tokin:
Good vibes from my ocean to yours.

Very Nice,
I like those outdoor black plastic pyramid things, i saw them recently at the new hydro store in my area. What do you think of Reserva Privadas genetics lith the Cole train?.....i was going to purchase next time around some Privada genetics...mainly the Tora Bora, and Sour Kush/Head band. what do you think?... i love the look of the DNA genetics breed of RECON...looks amazing..well that pheno anyhow, as well as Kush berry which i boght a single sed of on my last order... its already 14 CM high and i tied her down shes (fem) as well... good luck BTW. i recently (2 months ago, had ordered and recieved Berry Bomb *Bomb seeds*, THC Bomb *bomb seeds*, both X5 Fem.

as well as X10 TGA Subcools PLUSH BERRY, which are amazing looking and smelling already at 10 CM. i figured id start the freebies with them as well which were TGA Dairy Queens X2. and X2 Dina fems BLUE Widows. and for the FIRST time, i had sprouted a Fruit Automatic.... Fem...ill tell you what i was VERY Surprised when it came down to me checking to water ewverything in the morning at 2 n 1/2 weeks and the fruit auto had white hairs all over it! wierd... no Veg cycle. anyhow, i believe in the near future whenever i order or a good rule to go by always buy a single seed or a pack (depending on money) and purchase AUTO's feminized stones cuz then youll have an idea as what to do with your garden how to arrange it indoors/outdoors and also itll keep you somewhat occupied with what to expect from the otehrs that are just fem or regular. as well as what to whatch out for in case any Males show up in the (regs) ....

either way i think auto-Fem's are pretty nifty.... not the ideal thing id personally wanna grow or collect in my garden in or out but still kinda nice to see before everythign else starts to take off. I mainly started the freebies and the auto to PRactice my Tie-down techniques too...which will then be Honed to slight perfection once i get a crack at the 10CM bushes.

Very Nice,
I like those outdoor black plastic pyramid things, i saw them recently at the new hydro store in my area. What do you think of Reserva Privadas genetics lith the Cole train?.....i was going to purchase next time around some Privada genetics...mainly the Tora Bora, and Sour Kush/Head band. what do you think?... i love the look of the DNA genetics breed of RECON...looks amazing..well that pheno anyhow, as well as Kush berry which i boght a single sed of on my last order... its already 14 CM high and i tied her down shes (fem) as well... good luck BTW. i recently (2 months ago, had ordered and recieved Berry Bomb *Bomb seeds*, THC Bomb *bomb seeds*, both X5 Fem.

as well as X10 TGA Subcools PLUSH BERRY, which are amazing looking and smelling already at 10 CM. i figured id start the freebies with them as well which were TGA Dairy Queens X2. and X2 Dina fems BLUE Widows. and for the FIRST time, i had sprouted a Fruit Automatic.... Fem...ill tell you what i was VERY Surprised when it came down to me checking to water ewverything in the morning at 2 n 1/2 weeks and the fruit auto had white hairs all over it! wierd... no Veg cycle. anyhow, i believe in the near future whenever i order or a good rule to go by always buy a single seed or a pack (depending on money) and purchase AUTO's feminized stones cuz then youll have an idea as what to do with your garden how to arrange it indoors/outdoors and also itll keep you somewhat occupied with what to expect from the otehrs that are just fem or regular. as well as what to whatch out for in case any Males show up in the (regs) ....

either way i think auto-Fem's are pretty nifty.... not the ideal thing id personally wanna grow or collect in my garden in or out but still kinda nice to see before everythign else starts to take off. I mainly started the freebies and the auto to PRactice my Tie-down techniques too...which will then be Honed to slight perfection once i get a crack at the 10CM bushes.

Hey Buddy...this is a closed Journal....check out my new grow under my name. :love:

Back
Top Bottom