OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Ahhh, it's Reefer Gladness :)

:amen: Was a hell of a good grow for me. To bad everyone expects me to always do better. :rofl: I would be happy just to have another one like this one.:thumb: Some great smoke.....that's what matters. :blunt:

Doode, I've read enough of your posts to know you love the whole thing. From seed to smoke. Your journals are educating and entertaining... and sometimes scary :)

but, good smoke never hurt anything, either :tokin:

:peace:

OK! You got me! I do love every bit of it:thumb: It was about this time last year that I started my first grow. Never grew a damn thing before. Well, did a bit in the hippie days, but never got a bud out of it. Got hit over the head a few times, then started to realize even us old Farts can do it.
Sure perked up my interest in life again. :yummy: I've met a whole lot of good people like yourself and as long as I'm able I'll be doing it. How about yourself?

OK! You got me! I do love every bit of it:thumb: It was about this time last year that I started my first grow. Never grew a damn thing before. Well, did a bit in the hippie days, but never got a bud out of it. Got hit over the head a few times, then started to realize even us old Farts can do it.
Sure perked up my interest in life again. :yummy: I've met a whole lot of good people like yourself and as long as I'm able I'll be doing it. How about yourself?

I'm right there with ya! 1st time I ever grew, I got popped. Worked out though. I used to smoke with my probation officer... he even brought his wife over for a couple of bowls. You can meet the nicest people thru the judicial system :)

Grew for 35 more years and got tired of fighting bugs, deer, rippers, and the law. I took a 5 year layoff... then after stumbling on this place (looking for orchid stuff!), I realized how much I missed it, and I could grow the shit inside! I don't even smoke much, Mrs Horse holds up my end, though :Rasta:

Dang right I love it though, every little bit of it :thumb:

Not to mention, guerrilla farming has always had an unnatural appeal to me, ha!

:peace: OMM

I'm right there with ya! 1st time I ever grew, I got popped. Worked out though. I used to smoke with my probation officer... he even brought his wife over for a couple of bowls. You can meet the nicest people thru the judicial system :)

Grew for 35 more years and got tired of fighting bugs, deer, rippers, and the law. I took a 5 year layoff... then after stumbling on this place (looking for orchid stuff!), I realized how much I missed it, and I could grow the shit inside! I don't even smoke much, Mrs Horse holds up my end, though :Rasta:

Dang right I love it though, every little bit of it :thumb:

Not to mention, guerrilla farming has always had an unnatural appeal to me, ha!

:peace: OMM

Hi Horse Yeah I thought so! You sound so happy when you talk about growing. After looking at all the work you did in your crawlspace I realized you were hooked. :Rasta: Nobody does that much work without loving it. Looks like you jumped into the latest method's too. Gotta love it. :)

Well, ya got to admit guerrilla growing IS unnatural! :tokin:

But the banana peels make great burglar alarms :)

Well it seems my Gorillas were environmentally conscious (bananas come from far far away meaning big carbon footprint) So they switched to tofu which means no banana peels to follow... crafty Gorillas.

thank:adore:u !!!!!!!!!

Re: OldMenMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I'm in. From start to finish. Looking expecially for strawberry.
like wise!!!=) Hi how are u my name is claudia and im looking for info on the superlocker??can u direct me in the right direction just got it and still trying to set it up have a few waterpump hoses i need to get and diffuser hose as well they were not shipped to me?imagine that....any help would b much appreciated....

Re: OldMenMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

like wise!!!=) Hi how are u my name is claudia and im looking for info on the superlocker??can u direct me in the right direction just got it and still trying to set it up have a few waterpump hoses i need to get and diffuser hose as well they were not shipped to me?imagine that....any help would b much appreciated....

Hi Claudia :)

Your asking in a closed journal...so no one probably will answer you.

Here is all the info I could find for you. Just click below and you'll have your info.

Welcome to 420 :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom