OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Mate my tap water is a good pH up too.:rofl: Brushin up on my italian with Superweed:rofl::thumb:

Tap water?:yikes::yikes::yikes: Bet your pH is high:ganjamon:

Superweed is great man. When I lived in Italy all you had to do was walk in the park in my little town. I would be offered green, red, black, and blond hash in 5 minutes. In Germany it was even easier. In my favorite Pub the waiters sold hash. I loved Europe :Rasta: Of course that was years ago, however I don't think it's changed much over there. :peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us OldMedMan.

Congratulation - this has been one of the most popular journals of the year.

We'll move your work to our Completed Archives forum for posterity.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine :surf:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us OldMedMan.

Congratulation - this has been one of the most popular journals of the year.

We'll move your work to our Completed Archives forum for posterity.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine :surf:

Thank You My Friend:thumb:

Tap water?:yikes::yikes::yikes: Bet your pH is high:ganjamon:

Superweed is great man. When I lived in Italy all you had to do was walk in the park in my little town. I would be offered green, red, black, and blond hash in 5 minutes. In Germany it was even easier. In my favorite Pub the waiters sold hash. I loved Europe :Rasta: Of course that was years ago, however I don't think it's changed much over there. :peacetwo:

Agreed! The people are what makes it. All the euro's rock. Most Germans have no humour and Italians are crazy IMO.:thumb:

Agreed! The people are what makes it. All the euro's rock. Most Germans have no humour and Italians are crazy IMO.:thumb:

That is Germans you have known. They are get down and party hard, over almost anything. The have a Holiday called Frossing. May have misspelled that.
It lasts for a month and a half. Its like costume party all the time.

After a soccer game in Munich at Olympic Stadium. A German family came up to my wife and I and asked if we were Americans. We said yes and they frigging adopted us for the rest of the day and night. Couldn't pay for anything. We really got to see Munich. Never drank so my beer in my life.:thumb:

lol, the few Germans I have met seemed to have plenty of humor, 'scuse me, humour (European spelling)! Not sure I'd really care to visit the country, seems to be miserable most of the time weather-wise...

Yep, when I got to Bad Tolz for some training. I walked from the train station to the base. There were 12' banks of snow on each side of the road. I will say this their cities and country run like clockwork, even in bad weather. It was like living in a post card. Just beautiful.:thumb:

lol, the few Germans I have met seemed to have plenty of humor, 'scuse me, humour (European spelling)! Not sure I'd really care to visit the country, seems to be miserable most of the time weather-wise...

When I was taking Euro backpackers sailing day in, day out for a couple o yrs I met 28 new passengers every 3 days. Most were European and I found most Germans to be a bit odd. There were exceptions to the rule. I have a really good German mate named Yorg that lives here now and he reckons that Germans are a bit strange too.:rofl: I'm not racist by any stretch. I have come to realise that ALL nationalities, races and religions are made up of both good and bad people.
To quote The Warrumpi Band(Aussie indigenous band);
"Black fella, White fella, Yellow fella, any fella. It doesn't matter what your colour as long as you a true fella, as long as you a real fella".
Bottom line is if your a good bloke, your a good bloke and if your a fuckwit your a fuckwit. BTW H-U-M-O-U-R is the correct English spelling and English is the common language we speak here in Australia.:grinjoint: Albeit somewhat bastardised, but never misspelt:rofl: I've got a real thing about incorrect spelling.:rofl::grinjoint::peace:

When I was taking Euro backpackers sailing day in, day out for a couple o yrs I met 28 new passengers every 3 days. Most were European and I found most Germans to be a bit odd. There were exceptions to the rule. I have a really good German mate named Yorg that lives here now and he reckons that Germans are a bit strange too.:rofl: I'm not racist by any stretch. I have come to realise that ALL nationalities, races and religions are made up of both good and bad people.
To quote The Warrumpi Band(Aussie indigenous band);
"Black fella, White fella, Yellow fella, any fella. It doesn't matter what your colour as long as you a true fella, as long as you a real fella".
Bottom line is if your a good bloke, your a good bloke and if your a fuckwit your a fuckwit. BTW H-U-M-O-U-R is the correct English spelling and English is the common language we speak here in Australia.:grinjoint: Albeit somewhat bastardised, but never misspelt:rofl: I've got a real thing about incorrect spelling.:rofl::grinjoint::peace:

Oh! No! Mate I never thought you were being racist in the least. I know you well enough to know that. Love the band's lyrics. That's the way I feel too, :grinjoint:
You miss spell something! Never!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once again, fell way, way behind. Just caught up. Congrats on a great journal and being the most popular of the year I am no the only one that thinks so. Congrats on the grow and good luck with the next.... Wonderful Job...

Once again, fell way, way behind. Just caught up. Congrats on a great journal and being the most popular of the year I am no the only one that thinks so. Congrats on the grow and good luck with the next.... Wonderful Job...

Hi Sonzor Well, thank you very much for the very nice words. Blush:grinjoint:
The 2nd ones in full progress ... take a look.:reading420magazine:

Oh! No! Mate I never thought you were being racist in the least. I know you well enough to know that. Love the band's lyrics. That's the way I feel too, :grinjoint:
You miss spell something! Never!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Misspell is one word, not two:rofl::rofl::rofl:Naughty, naughty.:rofl::peace:

High Dad.. Just wanted to stop by and say congrats on your first grow! I know the feeling.. I just finished mine too! Isn't it an awesome feeling! Im glad I was here to share it with you! I will be thinkin of ya dad! Hope to hear from you soon.. Im on my way to your new grow! LoL

:bravo: :yahoo: :bravo: :yahoo: :bravo:

Hey Thanks My Girl It was fun to say the least:yahoo:

Got some good Buds and learned allot:ganjamon:

The best part was good people like you visiting :thumb:

Love you Girl.:cheer::cheer:

Congrats on a successful and fun grow OMM! :bravo:

I guess I'll wander over and get in on the new one! :bong:

C'ya there.

:peace:

so i read pretty much of this grow, took me awhile but it was well worth it.... quick question though, did you mix your tiger bloom with anything else?? and how much did u use, or how much did u mix within how much water?? and did u use it everyother time or how did u use it??

so i read pretty much of this grow, took me awhile but it was well worth it.... quick question though, did you mix your tiger bloom with anything else?? and how much did u use, or how much did u mix within how much water?? and did u use it everyother time or how did u use it??

Hello My friend! :)

I used Tiger Bloom at one 1/2 strength. every other watering. It seemed to work, but to tell the truth, in my mind the grow was a failure over all. It was my first and I really didn't know what I was doing. I did get a bit of smoke out of it, even if I did screw it up. Check out my other grows if you would. I really started having better grows starting with my 3rd grow. I simplified everything and it paid off. The biggest thing I did was use OC+ for all my nutes. It's easy as pie and works. So far my 4th grow has been good. If you need any help, just give me a shout! :)

can you show me how to do a forum and what i have to go to, because i just cant figure it out...ide really appreciate it....thanks.

Hi My Friend! I am not too sure of your question. Do you mean how to start a grow journal? Or do you just want to look through the different forms? Will be glad to help anyway I can. 420 can be confusing at first. Elaborate just a bit more and we will get there. :)

Back
Top Bottom