OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I just had to rep you OMM for your positive vibe in the face of your plant stomping ex - your thread is the "Cheers" bar at 420 - it always feels good to visit! :adore:

What a nice thing to say OBX:)

Well, since I'm enjoying life....Why shouldn't everyone....life is hard enough.....but good friends are what we all want and need for mind health :)
If that makes sense. :grinjoint:

The ex..is what she is.! :yikes::yikes:

Thanks for +reps Buddy. :)

You owe me for a new pair of undees. They should have a sign on the side of this journal that reads:

Warning! this journal may cause you to get stiffies when read. :grinjoint:

Now that's funny sisco Sitting here LMAO! :) Maybe that why I love seedbanks!!!! :rofl::adore::adore::rofl:

Very nice strain selection OMM, gonna be a great grow.

I've restarted my 126w grow for about the fourth time, I think. Lost count, heheh. You'll have 3 complete grows in before I finish that one, and all I can do is laugh about it.:cheer::grinjoint:

Good luck.

Can I borrow Jo long enough to stomp my four Super Crush plants into oblivion? Then I could claim it wasn't me that screwed them up.:rofl:

Very nice strain selection OMM, gonna be a great grow.

I've restarted my 126w grow for about the fourth time, I think. Lost count, heheh. You'll have 3 complete grows in before I finish that one, and all I can do is laugh about it.:cheer::grinjoint:

Good luck.

Can I borrow Jo long enough to stomp my four Super Crush plants into oblivion? Then I could claim it wasn't me that screwed them up.:rofl:

LMAO! :cheer:

I know, I went by and took a look at what you decided to do and I think its best too. You can borrow Jo forever! Please! I guarantee she would do a good job.:)

You know I suffer from the same thing you do.....I just had a great grow....what if I bomb on the next one.:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Man, I hope I don't have 3 grows before you have one:smokin: You would start seriously talking to you're self. :grinjoint:

ooops I'll just retract that request for the loaner, heheh. I was thinking 20 minutes or so would be enough to get her in stompin mode and then she could go home.
No way you're gonna bomb on the next one. It's gonna be even better, no worries.:thumb:
lol, I've already given myself a stern lecture and I'm feeling fully chastised and encouraged to do better. But for now I'm not talking to me anymore, until I get over the lecture.

One big Question OMM are you going to start another thread? Makes it alot easier for illiterate peoples like me to follow, the shorter the better. GL My friend.

cool. Those will be some fun strains to watch. I'll like to see the difference in the two haze's. that will be really cool. I wish you luck my friend.

I agree I love me hazes but did you know super silver haze is a parent of super lemon haze... Omm Ill trade yah any two of mine for one of either I had the chance to try SSH recently and ill tell yah its gonna be goood!

The rest are good too but youll know which ones ill be watching closely...

I had more comments but Im so tired I think Im done tonight...

I agree I love me hazes but did you know super silver haze is a parent of super lemon haze... Omm Ill trade yah any two of mine for one of either I had the chance to try SSH recently and ill tell yah its gonna be goood!

Exactly man. You hit it on the nose. Thats why I wanna see the differences. It's hobby breeder checking out Professional breeders work. I know tha Omm is very capable of outdoor work, so I know that if the crossbreed is right it sould be a very interesting race to see the differences, and then the replies about phenos will be interesting too. Because everyone will get a slightly different pheno (regardless of strain purity) I'll be interested in which one is more stable. (even though I bet my money that they both are crosses with moderatly variable phenotypes.)

...Ok, so that was an exray of my medicated brain, but now you know. Don't say I didn't warn you. lol

Hi Mr J:)

Columbia Gold
Super Silver Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Moby Dick
WW
The Church

Are all in babyhood as I write.:grinjoint: Started them before I got the seeds. :)

STARTED THEM BEFORE YOU GOT THE SEEDS????
Man you are learning some new skills.:biglaugh::rofl::peacetwo:

ooops I'll just retract that request for the loaner, heheh. I was thinking 20 minutes or so would be enough to get her in stompin mode and then she could go home.
No way you're gonna bomb on the next one. It's gonna be even better, no worries.:thumb:
lol, I've already given myself a stern lecture and I'm feeling fully chastised and encouraged to do better. But for now I'm not talking to me anymore, until I get over the lecture.

Thank You Mmmmick!:cheer:

I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes!:)

One big Question OMM are you going to start another thread? Makes it alot easier for illiterate peoples like me to follow, the shorter the better. GL My friend.

Hey Wood! I promise will have one up in two weeks! With lots of pictures:):):)

cool. Those will be some fun strains to watch. I'll like to see the difference in the two haze's. that will be really cool. I wish you luck my friend.

Hi Mr J;)
My thoughts exactly. I like your strains too!:)

Hi Buddy;) I just read that somewhere. It's like good and gooder!
You are the second person that told me the SSH was really good. This should be fun. Hope you have some great dreams!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom