OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Epic journal OMM! I am sure the next one will be as well.
A couple final thoughts.

1. I like "Climb the Matterhorn"
2. Ted Kazinsky (The Uni-Bomber) traveled by Greyhound.

Not that the name matters, you could do a no name journal and all would find it. OldMedMan goes Indoors is my choice.

I was real late to this journal, it took me several days to read it from the beginning. Along the way I've been reading your other completed journals. Amazing is all I can say. I'm real new to forums (actually this is my first, and I'm still feeling my way around, I've never felt strongly enough about any others to join) I'm so glad I found 420Mag and especially your journals, you bring so much to this site. It's people like you that make this place feel like a real community. No matter how many miles separate us all whenever I'm here it feels so close and friendly.

I can't wait for your new journal, I'll be there from the beginning for this one cheering you on all the way. :cheer:

My vote is for OldMedMan Conquers the Matterhorn.

I haven't figured out how to "quote" but someone else said that the name didn't really matter, we'd find it...I totally agree. :icon_cool

WHAT? :thedoubletake:

You can't have your last post on a Tuesday! I wait all week for Wednesdays just so I can see the updated pics! :)

I vote you combine the two choices and go with "OMM's Indoor Matterhorn"!
:cheer:

I look forward to the new journal!

This is for Mr Krip only.......Do Not Look at these Pictures! :Rasta:

DSCN2263.JPG

DSCN2260.JPG

Ya, I peeked too... and I agree with Mr Krip. Can't wait till next week.

It's therapeutic :smokin:

Hello OMM, I did not look, my eyes are closed. I Can not wait, it's kind of feels like waiting for Christmas when I was six.

Good luck, hope all is well. Bless.........

A Day in the Life;' Of a Pot Grower' I'll be looking back in and hopefully you got your new journal up when I get back. Best Pop's

HI All ! :ganjamon:

I've got two of the fans and the cords for the ballast too. Hopefully, the other fans will be here this week.

If you folks will let me, I am going to permanently close this never ending journal and start the next one soon as I can. I think we have said all that can be said here....more than a few times! Many summaries have been done of what went well and what didn't. The best thing to come out of it was my Lucy harvest. She without doubt is the best plant I have ever grown.:Rasta:
Hate to say it, but I have her hidden and will not part with her for anyone.

A big THANKS to all of you for seeing this though with me. Even though it was messed up...all of you have made it very enjoyable for me. Hope you had a bit of fun too! :party::party:

d00d, I been patiently waiting days for a new journal to pop up in your sig.
Every day your thread shows up bold in my list of subscribed threads cause peeps love posting on your thread. I can't wait any longer. I'm going to post this.

- Joe

:popcorn:

[pogz\=0jjp]hae h a0po5 I\0-984po]-I90UG|
Dammit, couldnt tell what i was typing so I had to open my eyes!!! sorry omm, I saw the pics!!!!

And yes, I was a 98Juliet out of good old ft. gordon. also, my brother, you grew up close to where I am now!!! Righteous!! I've got this feeling you come from a "military" family, my friend. Have a good one, see you at the other thread!!!

hey oldman its a old friend with a new name come to my thread will ya i think you will figure out pretty fast who i am. i cant pm yet so i am sorry i jacked your thread to say this. i hope all is well in your land .

Back
Top Bottom