Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Good evening weed to all and a Happy Weednesday. All the big girls have been chopped are in jars or hanging. I have 2 unknowns in the greenhouse still but they are small compared to the other girls that are chopped, The girls in the tent are getting very close and could surprise me any day. I know I won't add anymore bloom boost just water. Here's some pictures

the two in the greenhouse
2013-10-09_16-58-33_399.jpg
2013-10-09_16-58-49_431.jpg

the 10 in the tent
2013-10-09_17-55-12_923.jpg
2013-10-09_17-55-05_84.jpg
2013-10-09_17-54-49_585.jpg
2013-10-09_17-54-04_678.jpg
2013-10-09_17-54-12_91.jpg
2013-10-09_17-54-22_481.jpg
2013-10-09_17-53-35_34.jpg
2013-10-09_17-53-44_764.jpg
2013-10-09_17-53-13_992.jpg

Nice looking girls Bill. keep up the good work.

Thanks wildbill the harvest is almost over. Still a lot of trimming but then it is over until the next. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A Very Happy Weednsday to you Brotha Bee
over the hump and weekends comin up :thumb:

A Very Happy Weednsday to you Brotha Bee
over the hump and weekends comin up :thumb:

Oh yes what we live for weekends and our girls. Happy Thurweedday Brotha

I am so jealous beemerbill.....I thought I had a good harvest.......you're first day or two put me to shame!
Congratulations old Friend.
:circle-of-love::cheer::thumb:

Thank you OMM per plant is hasn't been that good but I had a couple that I had to really butcher because of bud rot. Can't wait to see how the tent will yield. Happy days my friend

MC, I'm planning on making mine with the Magical Butter machine. I lucked out and got an MB2 for $139. I'm going try to do 3 to 4 ounces at a time. Isopropyl alcohol 99.9% pure. It should be done in a well ventilated area, but you should be able to punch the Oil button, come back in a hour to strain it and you're done. Lots of MB2 reviews on here. They're a sponsor.
So this process won't decarboxylatie either, so how does it work?

Mick, please keep me posted on what your results are, first time I've heard of anyone putting a flammable solvent in the machine, I have thought about it....but never heard anything about it from others. Good weeed bee, glad you got a good harvest, I have a mind to do a tunnel grow, after seeing your work!

beemer,
Congrats on the harvest, looks great to me. With even more to go. Had a few pages to read to catch up. Been "Indian Summer" around here, haven`t got anything done, well not much any way. Between Indian Summer fever and buck fever I ain`t got a chance. Will get off my behind and do something this afternoon. Thinking transplant trees. You and yours....have a great weedend.

the newer magical buttermaker does it all even decarb
if you have to decarb you have the old machine
that's a quote from the magical butter guys on their site
I think that's under the faqs
Happy Sativaday and good morning to you Bee:thumb:

Mick, please keep me posted on what your results are, first time I've heard of anyone putting a flammable solvent in the machine, I have thought about it....but never heard anything about it from others. Good weeed bee, glad you got a good harvest, I have a mind to do a tunnel grow, after seeing your work!

Good day weed MC the harvest continues. Still have days of trimming to go. I'm not to sure about the greenhouse growing when the humidity is high. Bud rot is a real concern and I don't think I got the best result being in there. The plants outside did way better in bud development and when I put them in the greenhouse they were almost stunted for a week or so. Bozzo says the same thing so I might try and regular greenhouse plastic for next year but it is a lot more money. My tomato's did very well in the greenhouse so not sure why the girls didn't.

Also here is a great thread on RSO and cancer Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

beemer,
Congrats on the harvest, looks great to me. With even more to go. Had a few pages to read to catch up. Been "Indian Summer" around here, haven`t got anything done, well not much any way. Between Indian Summer fever and buck fever I ain`t got a chance. Will get off my behind and do something this afternoon. Thinking transplant trees. You and yours....have a great weedend.

Thanks YR yup more to go and here I sit looking at the computer. :cheesygrinsmiley: We went from hot to not so nice overnight. We have had some really nice days but not many. Raining today and it's about 50 outside. To me that is better than 90 though. But transplanting trees sounds like a lot of work. heehee Happy Sativaday to ya

the newer magical buttermaker does it all even decarb
if you have to decarb you have the old machine
that's a quote from the magical butter guys on their site
I think that's under the faqs
Happy Sativaday and good morning to you Bee:thumb:

I have to get one of those machines. Probably would be good for my capsule oil. Don't think it will make RSO though unless you use it for the extraction and then boil it off after you get it out of the machine.

Happy Sativaday to ya cronic

As always very nice grow and some very nice buds good job +reps:peace::high-five::bravo::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love:

Thanks Harley It's almost to the end but then there is alway the next grow. :high-five:

My current grow will be my last for awhile. I need a new furnace and A/C installed and I can't have a grow going with contractors all over in the basement. I have enough to last me and the wife for years.

I understand the part of not growing with stranger in the house and having enough for years, I may have a little stored away. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have 2 clones each of harlequin and royal medic that I want to veg and flower so I couldn't think of not doing something with them. Never ending addiction this growing is. :circle-of-love:

Very nice Harley. That is really cool and nicely done. :thumb:

Just got done trimming the last Pakistan Chitral/Afghani Bullrider that were outside in the greenhouse. Not to bad of yield, getting 6 oz from her. Next one to trim will be the kind of an unknown. It's either a Durban Poison or a Querkle. It kind of grew like a sativa so it probably is the DP. I will be chopping these three out of the tent that are also PCBR. I'm loving the size of these buds. I need to get a better camera soon. these are a little to be desired.

2013-10-11_16-57-38_831.jpg
2013-10-11_17-03-55_147.jpg
2013-10-11_17-04-15_537.jpg
2013-10-11_17-04-33_155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom