Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining all these plants got plain water ph. to 6.0

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

most of these plants have nute burn so I will be giving them plain water for now

these plants are in day #45 of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

015904.JPG
016845.JPG
017764.JPG
018676.JPG
019586.JPG
020554.JPG
021530.JPG
022463.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

Looks good hope Ur plants recover

Sent from my X9009 using 420

Looks good hope Ur plants recover

I think its a little to late in to flower but its ok I just got to learn and grow lol

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the only plants that got nutes were the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath they got 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom mixed with a gallon of water the 2 Cheesus plants got plain water ph. to 6.0

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

so far the emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil has the biggest buds but only has a few since it was never topped now I wish I did top it and does not have any problems besides light burn the dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined has the lest problems but still has a few and is growing like a champ

the barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined is all over the place and is a horrible strain to mainline it has shown way more sativa dominance then it was supposed too it is suffering for quite a few problems but I wont let it get to me and last the big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined and the big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco are both suffering from nute burn but other then that are doing fine

these plants are in day #47 of flower

0121241.JPG
015905.JPG
0141007.JPG
016846.JPG
017765.JPG
018677.JPG
019587.JPG
021531.JPG
022464.JPG
023429.JPG
024393.JPG
025393.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining these plants got 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom mixed with 2 gallons of water the was water ph. to 5.8

these plants are in day #49 of flower

0013162.JPG
0131121.JPG
0141008.JPG
015906.JPG
016847.JPG
017766.JPG
018678.JPG
019588.JPG
020555.JPG
021532.JPG

Looks good apart from the nite burn but better luck next time ⌚

I want to make some super soil I found a place were I can get all the ingredients I need to make it and for way cheaper then all the other local places were going to charge me and online its a little drive to go get it but way worth it

I dont want to make a huge batch I just want to make a few bags of it at a time so I will scale down the recipe for what I need here is a list of the ingredients that I will be following I will use most of the brands in the list but a few items I found cheaper but are the same product

this super soil recipe is a updated and modified version of a super soil that was made popular by subcool I have looked at a ton of versions of this super soil recipe online and this is pretty much the best one for me and is the most updated version

does anyone else have experience with using super soil or making super soil tell me what you think

14 cubic feet (or 8 large bags) of Roots Organic Original Potting Soil
1 cubic foot bag Roots Organics Big Worm Worm Castings
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Bone Meal
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Fish Bone Meal
5 lbs. high phosphorus Sunleaves Jamaican Bat Guano or VermiBat
5 lbs. Down to Earth Blood Meal or VermiBlood
3 cups-Down to Earth Oyster Shell
3 cups-Down to Earth Kelp Meal or VermiKelp
3 cups-Down to Earth Alfalfa Meal
¾ cup Pennington Epsom salts
1 cup Speedi-Grow Agricultural lime
2 cups Down to Earth Azomite
2 Tablespoons Down to Earth Granular Humic Acid
2 Tablespoons-Mykos Mycorrhizae

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath got 1/4 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom and I little bit of molasses mixed with gallon of water the was water ph. to 5.8

the two Cheesus plants got water and molasses only ph. to 5.9

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water with some molasses that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

these plants are in day #51 of flower

0131122.JPG
0141009.JPG
016848.JPG
015907.JPG
017767.JPG
018679.JPG
019589.JPG
020556.JPG
021533.JPG
022465.JPG
023430.JPG
024394.JPG
025394.JPG
026363.JPG
029298.JPG

look what I just got in the mail! its my grow lab gl80l tent I am not going to set it up until I find out if I am going to move to a new place or not

it would be pointless to set it all up and have to move out in the next 3 months so I will just stick with the tent I have now

I can already tells it better just by the feel of the fabric of the tent cant wait till I get to use it

p.s. does anyone know what made in PRC means...... it stands for People's Republic of China

0013166.JPG
0023067.JPG
0032938.JPG
0042743.JPG

congrats on the tent looks like it will do you good... :bravo:

Those girls are huge, my sc is just now topping 3 ft and I don't see her growing anymore taller. My MA on the other hand is already standing at 6" and she's just 2wks today.:morenutes:

look what I just got in the mail! I won this in a live giveaway from MagicalButter.com its 3 small filter bags 220,73,25 microns and the one and only green silicon love glove I would like to thank MagicalButter.com for the awesome prize I dont have the magical butter machine yet but I will find a good use for them until I can get my hands on one

017757.JPG

I know this is hella late but your blanket looks kinda angry!!!

I know this is hella late but your blanket looks kinda angry!!!
one of the perks of Halloween you could find some cool stuff like that throw blanket

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath got 1/4 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom with gallon of water the was water ph. to 6.0

the two Cheesus plants got water only ph. to 5.9

well this was a first for me I got a case of the dreaded but rot I was looking at the Sharks breath and I seen some dying leafs so I went to pull one off and the whole bud just flopped over and then I seen it a bit of mold I got my clippers and cut the whole bud off it sucks but it happens

I took the bud and a bucket of water with some hydrogen peroxide and dunked the bud a few time I know I cant smoke it but I could try make something with it I hung it to dry out

I decided to flush the 2 Cheesus plants for harvest just in case I dont want to loss my grow because of bud rot lets hope it was only that one bud

the bud was not touching any other buds so that's a good thing I also turned the oscillating wall fan back on so that should help to get some more air moving in there

these plants are in day #53 of flower

0121243.JPG
0131123.JPG
0141010.JPG
015908.JPG
016849.JPG
018680.JPG
019590.JPG
021534.JPG
022466.JPG
024395.JPG

Man that sucks, do you have any ideal how your area got infested? Good catch though, makes me think of Spock when he told Kirk that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. I would gladly give up one bud too for the chance to save the rest of the buds in the crop. When you wash the bud did you do the baking soda and lemon juice wash after you did the H2O2 wash?

Man that sucks, do you have any ideal how your area got infested? Good catch though, makes me think of Spock when he told Kirk that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. I would gladly give up one bud too for the chance to save the rest of the buds in the crop. When you wash the bud did you do the baking soda and lemon juice wash after you did the H2O2 wash?

you know just how I feel "Spock" :rofl: Do not grieve, Admiral. It was logical. The needs of the... many outweigh... "...The needs of the few." (...Spock grimaces, nods.)-"...Or the one." spock to captain James t kirk

I will wait and see how the plants look over the next couple of watering's and if I see any hint of the bud rot coming back I will have to make the hard choice and harvest a few plants early to keep the humidity down if that dont work I will just harvest it all and clean out the whole closet

as for the bud I just rinsed it in that water hydrogen peroxide mix to try and kill the mold in the bud so it wont keep growing and spread in the air I got it hanging to dry right now

not sure what I will do with it the top part and the bottom part of the bud are ok but not sure if it will be worth it lol

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath got 1/2 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom with 2 gallons of water the was water ph. to 6.0 but I only gave them one full 2 littler of water each out of it

the two Cheesus plants got water only ph. to 6.0 I made sure not to give them any run off I want to coco to dry out a bit

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.6 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off

well it looks like that one bud from the Sharks breath was the only one with bud rot so that's good but on another note it looks like the stress had caused that bud to hermie I am not sure but I looks like the Cheesus clone might have got pollenated if it did there is not much I can do but I hope it was the only one it does not look like the other buds have any but I will just have to wait and see

these plants are in day #55 of flower

0091738.JPG
0101578.JPG
0121244.JPG
0121244.JPG
0131124.JPG
0141011.JPG
015909.JPG
016850.JPG
017768.JPG
018681.JPG
019591.JPG
020557.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining all the plants got plain water ph. to 6.0

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.6 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off

these plants are in day #57 of flower

0013172.JPG
0023074.JPG
0032945.JPG
0042747.JPG
0052584.JPG
0062294.JPG
0072142.JPG
0081941.JPG
0091739.JPG

Can ya tell me which one is which again?

FAN
PPP1 PPP2
PPP3 PPP4
PPP5

How would you say the Kind Soil compares to coco? In ease of use, size of plant overall and buds, speed of growth and lastly lack of or existence of illness.

BTW, I think your girls look :scratchinghead:......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom