Db003's Mars Pro II 320, Multi Autoflower Strains In Super Soil, Closet Grow

Hey db003 have a question brother. When you water are you suppose to water right where the seedling is?because I don't I just water in circles around the plant. I'm now on day 6 from sprout. I'm watering every 3 days half gallon each I appreciate your help

that's funny I water the exact same way in circles around the plant I dont like to water right on the plant it some times loosens the roots and that's bad

tonight I am drinking on some pizza port swami's IPA and smoking on some fat dabs of batman og sugar wax getting toasted bumping some rage against the machine

no reason why just loving life

024403.JPG
026370.JPG
0131164.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

water only from seed to harvest super soil grow

looks like the lst I did on the plants is working great they responded very well I will wait a little longer and lst the cmxl

the autos in this grow are

White 'n' Bubbly auto from Mephisto Genetics
Cash Crop auto from Cream of The Crop seeds
Masszar Auto from Critical Mass Collective
cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds

3 of these autos are in day #28 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #21 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0013372.JPG
0023259.JPG
0033118.JPG
0042911.JPG
0052711.JPG
0062410.JPG
0072240.JPG

Those are looking good bud I'm sure gonna need your help when it comes time to lst
420-magazine-mobile430180743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile636347043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

glad to help you anytime my friend and nice bearded dragon! my friend used to breed them

do you have a link to you grow?

and this might help to edit your signature so you can link your grow journal to your signature

How to Add Links to Signatures

From seeing how far along you have come so far with your organic grow you mind if I chill here and ask your advice for my autos db003 throughout my grow

sure I dont mind its all good

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

these autos have been getting water only from seed to harvest in this super soil grow and so far the lst I did to them is looking great and the plants are growing faster everyday and look super healthy cant wait to see how they do in flower but so far so good if it goes well I might switch to super soil for all of my upcoming grows

I like the style of super soil since I dont have to guess what the plant wants all the time and only need to give them water but I still need to ph. my water so it takes me the same amount of time to mix nutes but still I hate mixing nutes lol and I want to learn to make some good earth worm castings teas and maybe a seed sprout tea I am still looking in to how and when to use all that

a more organic style of growing sounds better to me dont get me wrong I am not hard core like some of these other organic grows like I do not need to be 100% organic no till style of growing I will just use fresh super soil for each plant and I am not sure if I will be reusing the soil at all just start fresh with each grow but it works for me so far

the yellow sticky card has been doing its job and trapping those darn gnats but its all good its no big deal

3 of these autos are in day #30 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #23 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

db003 closet super soil auto grow mars pro II 320 led - YouTube

0141044.JPG
015936.JPG
016877.JPG
017795.JPG
018703.JPG
019609.JPG
020574.JPG
021548.JPG
022479.JPG

Those things are flourishing 003.. I'm glad I'm ended up here..I'm definitely learning a lot from this organic grow..

thanks its all good if I can help even just a little that's all right with me

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

well my only camera got broken last night so I wont be taking photos or videos until I buy a new one fuck this sucks but shit happens

3 of these autos are in day #32 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #25 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

I did some lst work on the cmxl it was the only plant that had not got it yet I think I will take the plants out tomorrow and do some trimming on the bottom of the plants its getting hard to water them now

so I was messing with my camera after my last post and it would not turn on and after I bullshit you not I slammed the dam thing on my table not like throwing at the wall type slam but more of a slam flat and the dam thing came on lol

but its still fucked up it does take pics but the pics look like some old 1990's fish eye lens type shit lol I took some pics to show you but I still am going to get a new camera but at least I still have something and that's better then nothing so I will use it as long as it still works till I get a new one but for now you will have to deal with blurry pics of big foot or is that my plants I dont know you decide

3 of these autos are in day #34 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #27 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0062416.JPG
0072244.JPG
0082021.JPG
0091814.JPG
0101646.JPG
0111450.JPG
0121285.JPG
0131167.JPG

They look good Db003...ya I would say that camera is all jacked up...I hope my autos will be that size I don't think mine reached the bottom soil yet...does it seem slow then take off?

yes it does take a minute for autos in soil to catch there stride

when they start out small in a big pot they take a lot of time building roots I would say just give them time they might surprise you like mine did

Back
Top Bottom