Db003's Mars Pro II 320, Multi Autoflower Strains In Super Soil, Closet Grow

Ok I have a 50x50x79inch Milliard grow tent I have 2 16" t5 flourecents built on the side of my so called 800w tokoyo or china rather Led light. It actually consumes about 225w I have the three pots in a triangular shape with the light hanging about 22" from top of canopy..see I'm learning lol, seedlings seem to be doing good the one white widow that seemed to be. Behind has caught right up to the ny diesels. Since I put that humidifier in grow space it's been a constant 35-36% humidityanf like you said once they get bigger I may not even need it

time to play mad scientist with db003 Mwuhahahahaha!

so I bought this product called "holy terp pure" for a company called holy terp it is supposed to Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor I got it so I could make some of the wax I got and make it in to a liquid state so I could use it in a vape pen style vaporizer or e cig or what every you want to call it lol

they have other products but some of those have PG and VG in them but I wanted to try this once since the website says its all organic with No Glycol No PEG and No Glycerin

I got the holy terp pure flavorless starter kit it came with a blunt tip needle a syringe a empty vile and a 4ml vile of the holy terp pure flavorless solution it cost me 25 dollars in total with tax and shipping they have quite a few different flavors by the way but I got this one

this is basically just like Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution but cheaper so I wanted to try it for the hell of it I do want to try the Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution once I get some money to compare it since I have heard it is way better but that just from a few reviews I have read online so it could be a toss up

so I took a gram of wax it was a mix of a few different waxes I had left in in containers and .5ml of holy terp pure I got the flavorless version first thing I noticed is that it says flavorless but it does a have a flavor well at least in it pure concentrate form and a scent I have not got to try it once it was mixed up with the wax yet not sure if there was a mix up or its just like that I just wanted to point that out

so I took the wax and holy terp pure and put it in a glass vile that came with the starter kit I got and used a lighter very carefully to heat it to mix it up it took me like 5 to 10 minutes to get it mixed all the way next time I will try a hot water bath since I think that will work better and there is less risk of messing it up with too much heat

I got a glass .5ml vape cartridge from eBay and filled it with the liquid wax solution but the cartridge does not work with the button less style of pen I already have so I ordered a different one its a vision spinner 2 pen style battery it should be here in a few days

I did still have a cartridge that is refillable that came with the pen that I already have that was pretty much empty it had some cannabis infused VG liquid I tried to make a while back that I think did not come out well so I emptied the rest of it out as best as I could and put a bit of the liquid wax solution and put some in there

I would like to note that I did this a while after I first made the liquid wax solution and once it gets cold it does get thick like cold honey but with a little heat it will get runnier so I used a little heat and it was easy to put it in the cartridge

right now I am waiting for the battery to charge so I can try it out

now I know there are a lot of different ways to get this done without something to dilute the wax like for instance co2 oil or thc distillate but that shit is expensive

since I already had the wax I went this route it was just something I wanted to try pretty sure it will work but will I like it that will still be determined if not I could always use the liquid wax and make moon rocks or something with it because I dam sure am not wasting a gram of wax lol and if you are wondering I dont make the wax I get most of mine for the clinic but its not the best but not the worst I get for about 20 a gram most of the time

now there is some info on holy terp pure from there website that I copied and pasted

Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor!

Description:
All Organic
No Glycol
No PEG
No Glycerin

With Pure you can liquefy and emulsify your concentrates without having to dilute your concentrate too much. You can use ratios as low as 0.1 mL Pure : 1 g of concentrate while still enriching it with terpenes.

Can be used as an additive or as-is with your extract or concentrate without ever worrying about separation.

"Pure" features a hint of everything, this allows the product to fully vivify your extract in what it's missing.

-Instructions:
Mix Pure with extract at 0.2 mL-0.6 mL : 1 g extract. 18 drops of "Pure" is equivalent to about 0.5 ml-Stir under 120°F until the extract dissolves.-
0.1 mL : 1 g of concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are a honey / syrup-consistency-at room temperature.-
0.5 mL : 1 g of-concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are completely-solidified at room temperature.
See guide for more detailed instructions.

Ingredients:
Proprietary Organic Blend

0023253.JPG
0033110.JPG
0042903.JPG
0052703.JPG
0062404.JPG
0111442.JPG
0131161.JPG
017792.JPG

Wish I either got a trolley for the light or just a Mars 600 next to the 800 I dunno

do you mean like a light mover to move the light back and forth I was considering getting one myself but did not have the money so its on my long long long wish list of things to get lol

that's a nice size tent a 4x4 will do nicely as for lighting I think its a little under powered I would use the t5's for veg and getting something with a bit more power for flower but you could add another led with the lights you have already if you like to get more light just remember it will add more heat even if its just a little

my first grow light was a mars II 400 led I still have it and a pair of mars II 700's that I have as back up just in case I just started using a hps for the first time that's what I am using in my 2x4 grow tent and of course I am using my mars pro II 320 in this closet grow

by the way have you started a grow journal its a good way to get a bit of help if people could see pics of your set up and plants just a suggestion

I am in for the ride. I like your closet! Simple, yet elegant. :cheer:

thank you and thanks for stopping by my grow and I hope you enjoy the ride now pull up a seat on the virtual couch and chill

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

plants are looking really green so far

3 of these autos are in day #24 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #17 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0111443.JPG
0121279.JPG
0131162.JPG
0141041.JPG
015933.JPG
016874.JPG
017793.JPG
018702.JPG

Hey db003 your plants look great how often do you water your babies? I watered this past Friday night at 10pm about 45 min after the light turned on. I used 1 gallon of water that sat out for 48hrs to evoparate chlorine doing that brought water from 8.5 to about 7.6ph then I adjusted with ph natural down to 6.5ph, tds was about 93ppm. I get the medium wet but not soaking and dripping or running off That was my first watering. I know it depends on ventilation and circulation temps and humidity but does every 3 of 4 days matter

Hey db003 your plants look great how often do you water your babies? I watered this past Friday night at 10pm about 45 min after the light turned on. I used 1 gallon of water that sat out for 48hrs to evoparate chlorine doing that brought water from 8.5 to about 7.6ph then I adjusted with ph natural down to 6.5ph, tds was about 93ppm. I get the medium wet but not soaking and dripping or running off That was my first watering. I know it depends on ventilation and circulation temps and humidity but does every 3 of 4 days matter

so far I water about every 2 or 3 days since I am fabric pots and they dry out a bit faster plus its hot and my plant risers keep the pots out of the run off so they dont soak none of that back up like they used to I was watering less back then

I just give one watering pail of water to each plant not sure how much it is I know its less the 2 litters maybe 1 litter lol

just lift your pots if they are super heavy they might still have a lot of water if its lite give them a drink its kind of hard to find the sweet spot sometimes but I am sure you will get the hang of it

Humidity sits about 35-39% is this to low or is it fine sorry new grower lol I'm sure you know how I feel

and those RH numbers are great so no worries from what I have heard about your grow it sounds like you are doing very well

ok so I finally got my vape battery in the mail and got around to testing the wax mixed with the holy terp pure in my cartridge that I filled and dam that shit got my super high lol

ok first thing I noticed is that you can it works better in a good 510 vape cartridge I think it matters a lot I tried a little bit in a wicking style cartridge and it sucks donkey balls I am glad I used a little

but when I used it in the cartridge I bought its was like night and day it hits great the taste ok but it gets me super high and it is discreet just looks like any old vape pen

I did some more looking in to what is in it and after some questions and concerns and what is in holy terp pure I found out its most likely food grade terpenes just like what's in connoisseur concentrates the solution but am not 100% percent sure either way I will be trying the connoisseur concentrates next since this time I tried the holy terp

the stuff works great and does what it says but me personally I dont like that flavor of the one I got its bearable but other then that its fantastic next time I am going to get some connoisseur concentrates the solution and see how it works and tastes to see if I get better results

over all I would say I like it a lot and will do it again I just need to find the right flavor that works for me

I would like to state I do not work holy terp or connoisseur concentrates this is just something I bought myself and wanted to try and wanted to share my experience with it

0013366.JPG
0033113.JPG
0042906.JPG
0091808.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

plants are looking really green so far

3 of these autos are in day #24 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #17 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0111443.JPG
0121279.JPG
0131162.JPG
0141041.JPG
015933.JPG
016874.JPG
017793.JPG
018702.JPG
What do you think about the clawed leaves?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What do you think about the clawed leaves?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

might be a little rich with nitrogen but I am not to concerned with it right now unless it gets worse and even then there is not much I can do since its super soil and its not like I can flush the soil then again I did just water them so that might have played a part

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

today I decided to do some low stress training on the 3 older plants out of the 4 plants in this grow nothing fancy just bending them over with some pipe cleaners and a binder clips to hold the pipe cleaners in place on the sides of the fabric pots

I also trimmed off some of the leaves at the very bottom of the plants but just a few from each plants and I received my yellow sticky traps in the mail yesterday and put one in there

the autos in this grow are

White 'n' Bubbly auto from Mephisto Genetics
Cash Crop auto from Cream of The Crop seeds
Masszar Auto from Critical Mass Collective
cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds

3 of these autos are in day #26 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #19 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0131163.JPG
0141042.JPG
015934.JPG
016875.JPG
017794.JPG
019608.JPG
020573.JPG
021547.JPG
022478.JPG
023439.JPG

Back
Top Bottom