Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

Can ya tell me which one is which again?

FAN
PPP1 PPP2
PPP3 PPP4
PPP5

How would you say the Kind Soil compares to coco? In ease of use, size of plant overall and buds, speed of growth and lastly lack of or existence of illness.

BTW, I think your girls look :scratchinghead:......:smokin:

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined ppp3
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco ppp5
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined ppp1
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined ppp4
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil ppp2

dont get me wrong coco is awesome but I was having problems because of the nutes I was using I will be using some other nutes for my next coco grow but man I like super soil a lot its so easy to grow with I want to make some so bad

What is that in the back right? That is a monster!

yeah that one in the back right is awesome its the emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil its one of the reasons I want to do some super soil grows

0052584.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

time for a update on my photo plants in my closet grow I took the 2 big Buddha Cheesus plants out of the closet and put them in my empty grow tent to stay over night before I harvest them in the morning they could have gone for a few more days but I wanted to get these plants out so I could keep the humidity down a bit

I took most of the yellowing leaves off the 2 plants I took out

the last 2 plants that were mainlined got plain water that's the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath I think I will start the flush on them since this will be there second watering that they only got plain water

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.6 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off not sure when I will harvest this one I will just keep a eye on it for now

my blueberry headband has the biggest buds so I dont want it to get bud rot like my other plant so if I see anything funny I will pull it out before it can get affected or before its to late I also took some string and used it to hold up the huge bud on the blueberry headband to get it off the wall

these plants are in day #59 of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

0121246.JPG
0131125.JPG
0141012.JPG
015910.JPG
017769.JPG
016851.JPG
018682.JPG
019593.JPG
020559.JPG
021536.JPG
022468.JPG
023431.JPG
024396.JPG
026364.JPG
027328.JPG

harvest time! its the most wonderful time of the grow... lol I just harvested the first 2 plants of my closet grow the 2 plants I harvested are the big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined and the big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco

most of the time I do a wet trim on the buds at harvest this time I just took off all the fan leaves and some of the leaves close to the buds but for the most part I left all the sugar trim I wanted to try a dry trim since I have never do it before

the buds are not that big but they are solid as a rock which is fine with me plus I still have 3 more plants in the closet grow still growing I cant wait to try some this is my first ever cheese strain that I have grown

as for the mainline technique its was a fun grow so far but next time I will just do some plain topping and see how they come out

I dont think I will get very much from these plants but I will just have to wait and see when they dry and get there final trim

these 2 plants were harvested on day #60 of flower

0013176.JPG
0023077.JPG
0032948.JPG
0062297.JPG
0072145.JPG
0081944.JPG
0091742.JPG
0101581.JPG
0111395.JPG
0131126.JPG
0141013.JPG
015911.JPG
016852.JPG
018683.JPG

time for a update on these plants

the last 2 plants in coco got plain water that was ph. to 6.2 this time that's the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath it looks like the Sharks breath might be the next one getting the chop

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.6 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off not sure when I will harvest this one I will just keep a eye on it for now

these plants are in day #61 of flower

the plants in this grow that are left are...

0131127.JPG
0141014.JPG
015912.JPG
016853.JPG
017770.JPG
018684.JPG
022469.JPG
023432.JPG

so as some of you may know I have been wanting to make my only super soil but dont have the money to make it yet so I decided to do a little experiment for the time being

I had these 2 small sample tubs of Mighty Blend Potting Mix I got a while back they seam to be about 2 or 3 gallons of soil in each and I had some roots organic uprising foundation, grow, and bloom dry nutrients that came with the roots master pack box I got when I was still growing in soil

so this is what I did I had one unopened 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom and one of each 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom but those ones were open packs not sure how much I used from them but still looked full to me so lets just say I used 4.oz of each and some roots organic oregonism xl

I used the bucket with less soil in it so I could mix it better with out spilling out I added all the uprising packs and some roots organic oregonism xl to the soil and mixed the hell out of it and last I added some plain tap water and closed it and mixed it some more I will let it sit for a few weeks till I figure what I am going to do with it

here is some info on what roots organic uprising is

UPRISING FOUNDATION
NPK- / -2 - 1 - 1
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Kelp Meal, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non GMO Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano and Langbeinite. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Foundation is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. When used alone as an amendment or as a top dress, this formula is effective for supplementing calcium, magnesium and iron. It is particularly dynamic when blended with Roots Organics Uprising Grow (for the vegetative growth phase) and with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom (for the bloom phase).

UPRISING GROW
NPK- / -6 - 1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Langbeinite, Fish Meal, Montmorillonite, Crab Meal and Nettle Leaf. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Grow is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous growth. Use it in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom during a plant's flowering phase or combine it with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation to create a powerful supplement.

UPRISING BLOOM
NPK- / -3 - 6 - 4
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate and Hop Flowers. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow during a plant's vegetative phase, or with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement

Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom: The Uprisings are comprehensive assortments of dry organic food sources, put together in a way to stimulate growth, fruit/flower production, and to provide a foundation of macro and micronutrients. These products appeal to organic minded people, but are also a good choice for those looking to save as much money and time as possible. Uprisings can be used to top dress in addition to liquids, or as the sole amendments to an entire crop. Anybody making a super soil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you.

and this is the application rate on the package

APPLICATION RATE
Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Medium Containers (10 - 25 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 TBS - 1/8 cup (15 - 30 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Large Containers (25 gallons+) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1/8 - 1/4 cup (30 - 60 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds
Apply 10 lbs per 100 square feet or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.

there is a lot of good stuff in the uprising packs I just dont know the amounts that are in it so its hard to say exactly what's in the mix but what the hell lets see if it works I want to see how long I could go with out any other nutrients

what I think I will do is use the bottom half of the pot with the super soil experiment mix and use the top half of the soil with the extra bucket of soil I have

026365.JPG
025395.JPG
027329.JPG
029299.JPG
030273.JPG
031263.JPG
034217.JPG
035212.JPG
036192.JPG
037196.JPG

time for a update on these plants

the last 2 plants in coco got plain water that was ph. to 6.0 this time that's the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off not sure when I will harvest this one I will just keep a eye on it for now

well I decided that the Sharks breath plant will be the next plant to get chop for harvest it not sure if I will take it out at next watering in 2 days or not I might just wait till the other Cheesus plant dries first

these plants are in day #65 of flower

0121247.JPG
0131128.JPG
0141015.JPG
015913.JPG
016854.JPG
017771.JPG
018685.JPG
020560.JPG
021537.JPG
022470.JPG
024397.JPG
025397.JPG

so as some of you may know I have been wanting to make my only super soil but dont have the money to make it yet so I decided to do a little experiment for the time being

I had these 2 small sample tubs of Mighty Blend Potting Mix I got a while back they seam to be about 2 or 3 gallons of soil in each and I had some roots organic uprising foundation, grow, and bloom dry nutrients that came with the roots master pack box I got when I was still growing in soil

so this is what I did I had one unopened 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom and one of each 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom but those ones were open packs not sure how much I used from them but still looked full to me so lets just say I used 4.oz of each and some roots organic oregonism xl

I used the bucket with less soil in it so I could mix it better with out spilling out I added all the uprising packs and some roots organic oregonism xl to the soil and mixed the hell out of it and last I added some plain tap water and closed it and mixed it some more I will let it sit for a few weeks till I figure what I am going to do with it

here is some info on what roots organic uprising is

UPRISING FOUNDATION
NPK- / -2 - 1 - 1
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Kelp Meal, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non GMO Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano and Langbeinite. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Foundation is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. When used alone as an amendment or as a top dress, this formula is effective for supplementing calcium, magnesium and iron. It is particularly dynamic when blended with Roots Organics Uprising Grow (for the vegetative growth phase) and with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom (for the bloom phase).

UPRISING GROW
NPK- / -6 - 1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Langbeinite, Fish Meal, Montmorillonite, Crab Meal and Nettle Leaf. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Grow is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous growth. Use it in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom during a plant's flowering phase or combine it with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation to create a powerful supplement.

UPRISING BLOOM
NPK- / -3 - 6 - 4
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate and Hop Flowers. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow during a plant's vegetative phase, or with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement

Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom: The Uprisings are comprehensive assortments of dry organic food sources, put together in a way to stimulate growth, fruit/flower production, and to provide a foundation of macro and micronutrients. These products appeal to organic minded people, but are also a good choice for those looking to save as much money and time as possible. Uprisings can be used to top dress in addition to liquids, or as the sole amendments to an entire crop. Anybody making a super soil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you.

and this is the application rate on the package

APPLICATION RATE
Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Medium Containers (10 - 25 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 TBS - 1/8 cup (15 - 30 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Large Containers (25 gallons+) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1/8 - 1/4 cup (30 - 60 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds
Apply 10 lbs per 100 square feet or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.

there is a lot of good stuff in the uprising packs I just dont know the amounts that are in it so its hard to say exactly what's in the mix but what the hell lets see if it works I want to see how long I could go with out any other nutrients

what I think I will do is use the bottom half of the pot with the super soil experiment mix and use the top half of the soil with the extra bucket of soil I have

026365.JPG
025395.JPG
027329.JPG
029299.JPG
030273.JPG
031263.JPG
034217.JPG
035212.JPG
036192.JPG
037196.JPG

so a little update on my experimental super soil mix I had a few days ago I added a few caps full of liquid earthworm casting I had since I dont have any worm casting to add to it yesterday and checked on it today and realized it was way to moist and it was starting to develop a bad smell

so I took the last bit of roots organic soil I had it way like a half gallon worth and added it to the mix to help it dry out some and I also left the top of the container off for now

this experiment is a good way for me to get familiar with the super soil process so when I do decided to make it I will have a little knowledge of how to make it

from what I have been reading that you want it moist but not wet so that the bad anaerobic microbes dont take over for now I will just let it dry out some

so a little update on my experimental super soil mix I had a few days ago I added a few caps full of liquid earthworm casting I had since I dont have any worm casting to add to it yesterday and checked on it today and realized it was way to moist and it was starting to develop a bad smell

so I took the last bit of roots organic soil I had it way like a half gallon worth and added it to the mix to help it dry out some and I also left the top of the container off for now

this experiment is a good way for me to get familiar with the super soil process so when I do decided to make it I will have a little knowledge of how to make it

from what I have been reading that you want it moist but not wet so that the bad anaerobic microbes dont take over for now I will just let it dry out some

:thumb: thanks for the update

time for a update on these plants this will be a harvest update for the sharks breath plant and a late watering update since I was drunk last night and did not do it last night when I watered them

for the harvest I took out the sharks breath plant last night to be in darkness till the morning when I chopped it I did a bit of wet trim on this one since I had some help this time and I also took the bottom part of the sharks breath plant and left some small buds on it and tossed it in with the auto plants I have in my grow tent to see if I could re-veg the plant I watered it with some plain water that had some mammoth p and some roots excelurator gold

I also took the buds off the stems from the big Buddha cheesus plants I harvested last week and set them on trays to dry for another day and that was yesterday they are dry now and in jars I only got one jar from the mainlined cheesus plant and a half of a jar from the clone its a small yield but its all good not sure what the weight is yet going to let it cure a bit

the last plant in coco got plain water that was ph. to 6.0 this time that's the Tangerine Dream

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water with no run off

these plants were watered on day #67 of flower
the sharks breath was harvested on day #68 of flower

016856.JPG
017773.JPG
018687.JPG
0013190.JPG
019595.JPG
0052597.JPG
0062307.JPG
0072155.JPG
0091749.JPG
0101589.JPG
0111402.JPG
0121251.JPG
0131131.JPG
0141018.JPG
0091748.JPG
0101588.JPG
0111401.JPG
0121250.JPG
0131130.JPG
015915.JPG
0141017.JPG

well this grow has come to a end! I took the last 2 plants I had in my closet and put them in my empty tent last night and just harvested them today I think these plant could go a bit longer like week more but I needed the space for my auto plants that are in flower since my mars II 700 in my grow tent had some of the lights go out so I decided to harvest them

the plants I harvested today are the blueberry headband that was in super soil from kind soil and the Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined

I did not take a lot of pics this time but I did snap a few my drying tent is packed right now so I will have a nice Christmas harvest the sharks breath is still drying so I turned the exhaust fan inside the tent to keep the humidity in check its on low so it should not dry the buds out

019596.JPG
021538.JPG
022471.JPG
023433.JPG

Killer nugs DB. Looks great. How much yield do you estimate

to be honest I am not sure some of it is very fluffy and some solid so I will just have to wait till it dry's well to find out I am hoping for 6 oz but what ever I get I will be happy

to be honest I am not sure some of it is very fluffy and some solid so I will just have to wait till it dry's well to find out I am hoping for 6 oz but what ever I get I will be happy
180g would suffice. Will be around for when you update the dry weight. Have a great one

Man Db that is looking good. That headband is fat, is it dense as well? you should be flyin as high as santa when you burn some around xmas.

:goodjob:
its like half and half its a bit fluffy and bit solid

Back
Top Bottom