Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

i can not wait for mine to be done.i dont know if you remember my dwarf bubbas gift from AGW on FB that i was debating on pulling or not.well i didnt and i couldnt be happier.it is light years ahead of the rest of my outdoor as far as flowering goes and the smell oh lawdy lawdy.lol it about 4 and a half feet tall 3 feet a crossed now.they dont get big but i will be damned if they arent quality smoke.

That looks like some pretty good smoke to me bro. I think you nailed it for sure. But also I agree with "Its Natural" about using the Boveda packs. You can get them at most head shops or tobacco shops because thats what people use for high priced tobacco products and cigars, and not too expensive. Or you could put some of your just cut buds in with the dry ones to help moisten them back up a lil bit. Good sh.it my Db003. Fantastic job!

I'm a newb here, but we've talk on fb and this grow is nice and u got some nice buds there. All the autos I've grown had fluffy buds, were growing right next to them, was a photo fem. and it gave me some real tight buds. So, I'm wondering if it is the auto in them that cause it? Does anybody have any thoughts about it? By the way on fb I use the name Fred Smith.

I'm a newb here, but we've talk on fb and this grow is nice and u got some nice buds there. All the autos I've grown had fluffy buds, were growing right next to them, was a photo fem. and it gave me some real tight buds. So, I'm wondering if it is the auto in them that cause it? Does anybody have any thoughts about it? By the way on fb I use the name Fred Smith.

I think in general autos will likely not be as dense as there photo or fem equal as they are mixed with ruderalis, as that type of cannabis does not normally form huge dense buds it will contribute that to its offspring. I also think you have to find the right strain of auto as well but still feel that if you have the same strain in auto form it will usually be a bit less dense

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

opps, sorry, I pushed to many buttons. lol

I think in general autos will likely not be as dense as there photo or fem equal as they are mixed with ruderalis, as that type of cannabis does not normally form huge dense buds it will contribute that to its offspring. I also think you have to find the right strain of auto as well but still feel that if you have the same strain in auto form it will usually be a bit less dense

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

what he said lol but he's right you will get a lot denser buds from photo plants then autos I have had a few autos that I got dense buds but most have fluffy buds that's why I am including more photo plants in my grows now

I grew 'Ultra Violet' auto from Samsara seeds and 'diesel' auto from G13 labs and they turned out fluffy, but they both are great smoke. Those buds you have there are covered in tri-cones. Peace bro.

Nice .

Back
Top Bottom