Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

Awesome light and room man!! Congrats on the win!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey everyone time for a update on my bubbas gift I just gave then some plain water with 1.5ml per gallon of mammoth P microbes in it I made three gallons and split it between them it was ph. to 6.5

I got a little run off I used my turkey baster to get some of it out the run off had a lite brown color and it had a real earthy smell to it

the bud sites are starting to get full of white tops cant wait to see how the flowers turn out I am hoping I get a good yield from these but I would be happy with what ever I get

these bubbas gift photoperiods are in days #17 of flower still got a long way to go

I took some pics with the lights on and some with the lights off

0121150.JPG

0131032.JPG

014932.JPG

015837.JPG

016782.JPG

017705.JPG

018627.JPG

019552.JPG

020527.JPG

021505.JPG

Looks great, very bushy and full canapé.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looking good db, they filled in that screen pretty well since the flip :thumb:
how is the stretch going? still tucking every day?

to be honest I stop tucking a while back and just let then grow lol I wanted to try it a little different this time

Really a great scrog, don't want to beat a dead house but really full canopy

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

just starting to get some nice frost on those ladys man and your getting some nice canopy's in your scrogs man great job :cheer:

dam this sucks just opened my tent and seen that my mars II 700 has a driver that died and some of the led lenses are out and this light is less then a year old

its not all bad luckily I just turned off the lights for harvest in my other tent so I switched out the mars II 700 I had in there but now I have to wait to see if they will repair it so one of my tents will be down till it gets fixed and that sucks the big one

I was just planning on what seeds I was going to pop but that's not going to happen now

0012899.JPG

0022800.JPG

0052372.JPG

0062094.JPG

Back
Top Bottom