Db003 240W 4k LED Super Soil Autoflower Grow

this update was from yesterday I forgot to post it but anyway here it is

these plants got plain water I waited a extra day before I watered them this time to let the pots dry out some and I also raised up the light and turned the exhaust to max to combat some heat stress these plants are having

since these plants are so short and compact right now I am experimenting and taking all the large fan leaves that are coming off the main stocks on both plants that are not on any branches

no real science behind it like I said just experimenting I am pretty sure these plants are going to blow up once they enter flower at this point I am still not sure if I want to add the scrog like I wanted to or not

as for the light I could not be more happy with it I really like how the footprint of the growmax 240 led light really covers the whole 2x4 tent I don't feel like I have to turn the plants like I would with other lights that just hang in the center because its covering every corner with light

the only fault I can find with the light is that I just wished they had included the dimmer switch with these lights so I could lower the light and dim it down some in veg but other then that its doing great

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #29 from sprout

whats up y'all time for another update

I watered my plants today they got plain water again today one of the great things about super soil just plain water like all the time

they are doing good and surprising how short they are staying not sure if its the lights or genetics or what but I don't mind

they just now starting to flower so they might still get a little bigger one is a little father along then the other one but the same age I was planing on using my scrog but I might not have to with these

I took of a few more bottom leaves and I raised my light again today just to give them some breathing room so the light is not so intense but so far so good

I am really digging this 240w 4000k vividgro growmax led light I can tell already its a kick as veg light now I am just waiting to see how well it does in flower

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #35 from sprout

time for another update

I watered my plants they got plain water today both plants are showing sings of flowering now

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #38 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in super soil under the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel in my vivosun 2x4 grow tent

I just watered these plants they got plain water today both plants are in flower now the one on the right is a bit farther along in flower and the one on the left that was always smaller has now stretched out a bit and is now bigger then the other one

I also lowered the light a few inches since they are in flower now and I have to say so far I am really loving this light

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #44 from sprout

Hope you don't mind me popping in, looking great, have you grown the bruce banner auto's before? I'm thinking of getting some myself.

I have grow ppp strains before but not Bruce banner this will be my first grow with that strain

here is a link to the grow Db003: 315w CMH, PPP Auto, Super Soil Grow, Growlab GL80L

with the Bruce banner auto and a few other ppp auto strains I have growing right now under a 315w cmh

hello everyone its time for another update on my orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in super soil under the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel in my vivosun 2x4 grow tent

I just watered these plants they got plain water today

I also lowered the light a few inches again I am trying to see how close I can go but I don't think i will lower it anymore I might raise it back up a little just going to see how the plants react first

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #47 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in super soil

I just watered these plants they got plain water today like always started to pluck off a few dead leaves here and there from the plants

one of them is starting to get really frosty and the other one is starting to build buds I think that one is going to take long which is fine with me

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #53 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in super soil
I watered these plants yesterday they got plain water like always I did not have time to do the update and video yesterday so I just did it today

still plucking off a few dead leaves here and there from the plants just the ones that come off easy

they both doing good besides some heavy yellowing I need to bust out my powdered cal mag for the one on the left I don't plan to give the other one since its so far along in flower

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #60 from sprout

I watered these plants today they got plain water like always in my last watering i gave one of these plants some powdered cal mag from roots organic

one of these plants is almost ready to come down and looking real frosty maybe a week or two more and she is getting chopped

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #67 from sprout

I watered only one of plants today they got plain water like always

only one plant got water the other plat I decided to get ready to chop it so I will let the plant dry out some for a few days before it gets chopped somewhere around day 75 I think

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #73 from sprout

its my first harvest of 2019!

I want ahead and watered all my other plants in my other tent and the one plant thats is left in this tent and chopped the one plant that was ready it took 3 days for it to dry out and it was still a bit heavy but it got chopped anyway

she was not a very big plant but made up with frostiness

cant wait to see how this light performs with the larger power supply should be a killer combo

the plant was chopped whole at the base of the plant and will hang dry in my closet for 10 days then dry trimmed and put in jars to cure

this plant is the orange cookies auto from puff puff pass cultivars it was chopped on day #76 from sprout

I watered this plant today with plain water like always this is the last plant standing on this grow still waiting for the other one to dry

this one plant is taking its sweet time to finish it is so yellow poor girl if it does not finish in the next week or so i will just chop it i don't like wasting all the electricity for just one plant my bill is super high right now

I think I will try 3 plants in this tent next time instead of 2 that way I can get the maximum space taken up we shall see

looks like I will be getting a upgraded power supply for this light so it will bump it up from 240w to 300w that will be great to see for my next grow

this light was amazing with 240w cant wait to see how the power boost to 300w helps

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #79 from sprout

Back
Top Bottom