Db003 - Blk Seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - Super Soil - MH/HPS

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I took another 2 plants out of my tent to be in darkness for 24 hours before I chop them it was one of the white widows from blk seeds and the stardawg from fast buds so now I am down to 2 plants left in the tent and not much longer before they will be done too

I will only let them go for a few more days I dont like having only 2 plants in my tent I think its a waste of electricity since I am using a 600w hps

I just gave the other 2 plants a lite watering I also trimmed and jarred the another plant I chopped in this grow this time is was one of the sour diesel plants when I was trimming it dam it was sticky I just know its going to be some amazing smoke

I took the trim and put it with the rest of the trim I plan to make dry ice kief with it this time it will be my first time doing it this way but its seams super easy so its all good

YouTube

0052933.JPG
0072400.JPG
0082174.JPG
0091951.JPG
0101759.JPG
0111554.JPG

well I chopped the 2 plants I put in the closet the other day I did not take any pics I had a ton of stuff to do on that day so I just did it quickly took off all the fan leaves and cut them at the base and hung them just like I did the other plants

since I only had 2 plants left in the tent I said to hell with it and went ahead and cut the power off to the tent so the 2 plants that were still in there can be in darkness for 24 hours and then they will get the chop

I got a final weight on the first sour diesel auto from blk seeds that I chopped and jarred it came out to 50.8 grams that's a bit more then the first plant I jarred so that's nice

I still got like 4 plants hanging now and the last 2 plants in the tent in darkness waiting to get chopped

not sure what the final numbers will be yet I was shooting for 16oz from all of them just have to wait and see

my current totals are from the 2 plants that are dried and jarred so far are

white widow auto plant #1 from blk seeds 39.2 grams
sour diesel auto plant #1 from blk seeds 50.8 grams

so I was out getting some beer today and I remembered that smart and final sells dry ice so I picked up some to experiment with

I had 12.3 grams of decent trim from my plants on hand so I made a little bit of dry ice kief I used a 73 micron bag first and then I used a 220 micron bag for a second run

I got 0.7 grams of good kief from the 73 micron bag I will use this to top bowls or to add to joints and 3 grams from the 220 but its very low grade and mostly shake but still good for cooking with but not good for smoking

this was my first time ever doing it and let me tell you it was super easy to do and I will be doing it again for sure once the rest of my plants dry and get trimmed I will be working that 73 micron bag I also have a 25 micron bag but I need a lot more trim to even get a amount from that bag so I did not use it this time

0033369.JPG
0052935.JPG
0062583.JPG
0072402.JPG
0082176.JPG
0091952.JPG
0141108.JPG
016932.JPG
017841.JPG
018746.JPG
019654.JPG
020608.JPG
021576.JPG
024427.JPG

Nice. That dry ice hash looks way easier than doing bubble hash with hand stirring. I'm not even sure where I'd get dry ice from here in BC. Should look that up

Where did you find the small filters? They look perfect for a small run like you ran.

I got those filter bags from magical butter machine contest that I won like last year so I basically got them for free

you can find similar micron bags like one gallon and five gallon size bags on eBay and amazon

not sure what size these are exactly they might be one gallon or less I am not sure but since I got them for free its all good

Nice. That dry ice hash looks way easier than doing bubble hash with hand stirring. I'm not even sure where I'd get dry ice from here in BC. Should look that up

I love it now it was my first time making dry ice kief all I had to do is shake the bag with some dry ice and trim and bam you got kief and unlike water hash you can use it right away

it will be my go to for my trim for now

well I chopped my last 2 plants even though one of them needed about another week or 2 more but its all good my next grow I can take my sweet time with it I only got pics of one of the plants I forgot to take ones of the other one I will take some later when I open the drying closet

I got my stuff I ordered for my next grow I got some fish powder for my compost teas and some roots organic elemental powdered Cal mag and 8 3 gallon fabric pots but there really 3.9 gallons I just found that out not to long ago

0052936.JPG
0062584.JPG
0072403.JPG
0091953.JPG
0101760.JPG
0111555.JPG
0121370.JPG

time for another update on my blk seeds auto grow in super soil

well the growing part of this grow is officially over all my plants in this grow have been chopped and hung to dry and a few already got jarred and weighed

I did a trim on another one of the plants today but it was still a bit too moist to go in a jar so I just trimmed it as best as I could and took the buds off the branch and put them on my spare plant saucer I us to trim on no big deal it will be dry in a day

this grow went pretty well just waiting to see the final numbers to see how I did

0013703.JPG
0043152.JPG
0052940.JPG
0091954.JPG
0111556.JPG
0121371.JPG

Back
Top Bottom