Db003's Mars II LED, Autoflowers In A Super Soil Mix Closet Grow Ver 2.0

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering I gave them plain filtered water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals made sure not to get any run off if possible to avoid leaching the nutrients from the super soil

so far the plants are looking good in there under the pair of mars II 700 lights in the closet I moved the plants around a bit just spreading them out a bit more and moving the cords one of the lights since it was slightly pointing towards the wall so I moved it a bit now its a lot better

I got to say I am loving the fact that I dont have to mix nutes up for watering's just give them water it might not sound that bad but once you take in that fact that I would have to mix different nutes for the plants in different stages of growth then it becomes a real pain in the butt

so here is a updated list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

1x The white train auto from mephisto genetics

1x purple skunk-mass auto from critical mass collective

1x Anonymass auto from critical mass collective

1x green crack auto from fast buds seeds

1x Gorilla Glue auto from fast buds seeds

1x Tangie'matic auto from fast buds seeds

1x Blue Diesel auto from advanced seeds

1 x Colorado Cookies auto from Dutch Passion

these plants are in all different stages of growing but here are there ages to date the 4 in the back are in day #31 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #25 and day #18 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #7 from sprout

0013512.JPG
0023390.JPG
0033232.JPG
0043022.JPG
0052812.JPG
0062481.JPG
0072310.JPG
0082086.JPG
0101695.JPG
0111495.JPG

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering I gave them plain filtered water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals made sure not to get any run off if possible to avoid leaching the nutrients from the super soil

so here is a updated list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

these plants are in all different stages of growing but here are there ages to date the 4 in the back are in day #33 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #27 and day #20 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #9 from sprout

0013517.JPG
0023394.JPG
0043024.JPG
0052813.JPG

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering I gave them plain filtered water ph. to 6.3 with citric acid crystals made sure not to get any run off if possible to avoid leaching the nutrients from the super soil

these plants are in all different stages of growing but here are there ages to date the 4 in the back are in day #35 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #29 and day #22 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #11 from sprout

07937.JPG
07839.JPG
07737.JPG
07639.JPG
07535.JPG

I turned the mars II 400 in the middle back on the plants need the extra light bad I hope it does not trip my breaker again I did move some power cords around from other stuff to cut down on power on the one side of the breaker that keeps tripping

these plants are in all different stages of growing but here are there ages to date the 4 in the back are in day #37 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #31 and day #24 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #13 from sprout

021560.JPG
022492.JPG
023451.JPG
024411.JPG

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering I used about 5 gallons of plain filtered water for all the plants in this grow it was ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals

I gave some of the plants in the very back a bit more water then normal since one of them was bit droopy

well it has been a few days and I have not had any problems yet with the breaker tripping again with all of my mars II lights turned on in my closet grow there are a pair of mars II 700's and a mars II 400 in the middle by the way

I noticed that not all the power went out when the breaker tripped so I moved some of the power hungry appliances to other power sockets in the house that was on the same breaker that the lights were on like my other gaming computer that my room mate uses and I swear is on pretty much permanently

well I cant complain I use my computer just as much I hope it stays that way my plants could really the extra light now that some of them are going in to flower I also raised the mars II 700 in the back up some it was a bit to close to the plants the have been stretching like crazy

so here is a list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

these plants are in different stages of growth there ages to date are

the 4 in the back are in day #39 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #33 and day #26 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #15 from sprout

0013527.JPG
0023403.JPG
0033246.JPG
0043033.JPG
0052819.JPG
0062489.JPG
0082090.JPG
0091875.JPG

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering I used about 5 gallons of plain filtered water for all the plants in this grow it was ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals

so here is a list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

the 4 in the back are in day #41 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #35 and day #28 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #17 from sprout

0043036.JPG
0052822.JPG
0062490.JPG

db003 growers note this post was posted a day late the date this post was originally going to be posted is 6/27/17 be aware of that when watering the plants

here is a list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

the 4 in the back are in day #43 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #37 and day #30 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #19 from sprout

0013533.JPG
0023412.JPG
0033252.JPG
0043040.JPG

so I am making my second batch of worm castings tea ever this time its going to my plants in my closet grow

first I filled my 5 gallon bucket halfway filled with filtered water and let it bubble with a air stone overnight to help get rid of any chlorine

I made it very basic this time just a nice hand full of worm casting added directly in the bucket no tea bag this time and one tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses that I stirred up with water first so it gets fully dissolved before I add it to the bucket

I plan to dilute the worm castings tea to a 1:1 ratio with plain filtered water since my plants in my closet are in different stages of growth some are still in veg and some are in flower that way its not over powering and still gives them all a nice dose

my first worm tea that I made and gave to the plants in my grow tent had a few roots organics liquid supplements added to the tea and I think I might have over done it so I just want to keep it simple this time

going to let it bubble foe 24 hours and give it to the plants tomorrow morning

016905.JPG
017814.JPG
019631.JPG
020589.JPG
022493.JPG
023452.JPG

I like what you got going on, just curious at why all of your lights are hanging at the same height? Why not lower them according to how far away from the canopy they are?

I like what you got going on, just curious at why all of your lights are hanging at the same height? Why not lower them according to how far away from the canopy they are?

with that much light in there they should be fine at that height plus its a pain to lower and raise them when I need to water them lol and its a way to keep the heat down since the panels put off heat expelled out of the sides of the panel so the heat is not directly blowing on the other plants or is the other way around I forgot

I am glad you like my grow

Yeah I get that but your loosing so much PAR, that look like they are 2 or 3 feet away from the smaller ones, at 12 to 18 inches away they will be close to 1000 ppfd and the heat is gonna rise to the roof regardless..

Yeah I get that but your loosing so much PAR, that look like they are 2 or 3 feet away from the smaller ones, at 12 to 18 inches away they will be close to 1000 ppfd and the heat is gonna rise to the roof regardless..

makes sense I will give it a shot and lower them at my next watering

hello everyone I just gave these autoflowers in super soil a watering with some worm casting tea I made about 3 gallons of tea and added 2 gallons of plain water to make a total of five gallons and gave that to all the plants

here is a list of what autoflowers plants I am growing in this super soil closet led grow there are 8 in total-

the 4 in the back are in day #45 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #39 and day #32 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #21 from sprout

0013535.JPG
0023414.JPG
0033253.JPG
0043042.JPG
0052827.JPG

I had to super crop one of the autos in the back of the closet it would not stop stretching lol and I also lowered the light in the front a bit

the 4 in the back are in day #47 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #41 and day #34 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #23 from sprout

0033257.JPG
0043045.JPG
0052829.JPG
0062498.JPG
0072319.JPG
0082096.JPG
0091880.JPG
0101707.JPG

I have some very bad news this will be my last grow in this closet for now my electricity bill is to high and they want to take away my low income electricity discount so I have no choice but to cut back on how much power I am using and its summer so we are using fans and stuff to stay cool so the bill went sky high I will still have my grow tent but that's it

but I am still going to grow these plants out in the closet I just have to shut it down when they are done

the 4 in the back are in day #49 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #43 and day #36 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #25 from sprout

0052833.JPG
0062500.JPG
0072321.JPG

what is more in the sprit of the 4th of July then smoking a pure cannacigar that I rolled with bud that I grew myself at home

it took me 56 days in total to cure and roll this bad boy it was at a perfect 62% percent humidity when I smoked it and weighed out at 5.9 grams after the full cure of the cannacigar

to be honest its more of a special occasion thing to me I dont think I would want to smoke them all the time they burn so slow I would be totally blitzed real quick lol I prefer my bubbler pipe for everyday smoking

0013544.JPG
0043049.JPG
0062501.JPG
0072322.JPG
0101708.JPG
0111507.JPG
0131204.JPG
016906.JPG
017815.JPG

the 4 in the back are in day #53 from sprout and the 2 in the middle are in day #47 and day #40 from sprout and the 2 in the front are in day #29 from sprout

0013547.JPG
0023423.JPG
0033263.JPG
0043052.JPG

Back
Top Bottom