My First Jounal

Mate, I have no idea. Every other plant I have grown have been like Christmas Tree's, where as all of these plants have about six or more nodes, is that the right word, and each of those nodes have quite a few colas on them. I am hoping for a pound and at the moment they have about six weeks left to go. Who knows? What do you think, 4 plants, 1 pound?

The majority I will use for coco capsules and some for vaporising of course.

Maybe my expectations are too high.

Def want to see you achieve that, it is feasible to accomplish I think. How big is grow space again?

This mornings photos. The buds are thickening well. I am very concerned about the stunted plant. I might have to transplant it and check the roots.

Girls4jan.jpg
Girls1-4_jan.jpg

:wood:

Nice...

So I went on Ebay and purchased a 500 x USB microscope for about AU$30 including delivery.

Am still getting used to the focus and stuff, but here are the pics.

So apart from having the hairs brown, I have to wait until the trichromes go from clear, to cloudy then amber, something like that. For an uplifting feeling rather than couch lock, apparently there are meant to be less amber ones.
Still00012.jpg
Still0000.jpg

Uh oh, watch out...

I had a good talk to my friendly neighborhood hydro shot owner. He has 20 years of making his own medicine.
He said not to worry about yellowing and browning leaves when your girls are budding up. He said it's the plant sucking all the nutrients and putting it into the bud. The only time you have to worry is if the sugar leaves or the whole plant starts changing.

I keep my tent closed with a little padlock and hand water every two days. They are self watering pots so there is always a reserve in the bottom and the roots are never too wet or dry. I drill a whole in a pot about half and inch to an inch from the bottom and placed an rubber bung and elbow connector. If I over fill, it pours out.

Well every two days is like opening presents at Christmas, it's hard to imagine how much they change in two days.

Now the buds are fattening all the time.

Two of the photos are good pics of the opaque trichromes. Once they go clear and some turn to amber I will harvest.
The other pic is of the smaller plant where you can see the trichromes just starting to appear.

R50.jpg
G119.jpg
b170.jpg

So I did a little experiment last night. I trimmed a quarter inch of the top of the most ripe looking bud and put it in my vaporiser.

Now I won't be smoking or vaping this. it's solely and wholly for making capsules, but this knocked me into next week. wow.

Harvest is one week away. Imagine then

So I did a little experiment last night. I trimmed a quarter inch of the top of the most ripe looking bud and put it in my vaporiser.

Now I won't be smoking or vaping this. it's solely and wholly for making capsules, but this knocked me into next week. wow.

Harvest is one week away. Imagine then

What vape do you use, dude?

-J.

Arizer Extreme Q. I let it heat for about 10 minutes on max. Then you can put the green straight off the plant lesser bud straight in. The first time the bag blows up it's basically just drying out the plant. The second time around knocked my socks off. No more now until it is fully harvested and I make my medicine.

Arizer Extreme Q. I let it heat for about 10 minutes on max. Then you can put the green straight off the plant lesser bud straight in. The first time the bag blows up it's basically just drying out the plant. The second time around knocked my socks off. No more now until it is fully harvested and I make my medicine.

Good shiz man. I realllllly want an Extreme Q but I'm worried it won't be powerful enough for a heavy medicator to move away from the billies. I've never tried one and the few vapes I have tried, have been nice, but no where near good enough to convert me..
How do you like it? Do you smoke bongs? Have you tried a Volcano or other vapes that you can compare it to? Also, where did you get it? A shop or online? Thanks man. Glad to see they have it down your way. Not over here yet..

Thanks for the 20 questions.

-J.

Back
Top Bottom