RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

Evening all :)

Nothing much to report. Alittle high RH as usual and am fighting plants away from the bulb but all quiet.

I was going to trim again but am moving house Thursday and know I'll be giving them abit of a beating then so thought I'd let them be.

420-magazine-mobile1864036171.jpg

Poor photo apologies. Ordered some feminised seeds ready for the next grow and half way though building a clone/seeding box. Nothing fancy :)

Hope your all well .

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Tidy Riley May . I see your girls are .. reaching for the stars , I think mine have just stopped stretching! They go into full on beast mode after the flip hey!

Great job my friend ...

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Riley!

Things look wonderful around here. Keep it up! Saw the link in my journal!!

Here's a video I did on how to maintain a multi strain garden. Hope it helps!

Keeping Track of a Multi-Strain Medical Cannabis Garden w/Pigeons420 - YouTube

I think it's really cool we have top notch growers like your self and others here at 420 it's more than a life saver for most us noobs and
I think it's funny I watched your yt vids and ledrfs ages ago before joining it's reassuring knowing that 420 is a big happy family and everybody pitches in and helps one and other out high five man

Glad I can edit gives me a chance to spell check lol
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I stumbled across your thread.. I'm not that experienced but I always go with a+b after two feeds off water and never had problem... hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Evening all...

Well what a week, but should be worth it. Am happy to say Iv left your bedroom grower club BF I now have my own little grow room :) still using the tent but my mind it's working over drive to what I can do with little I've 9 feet sq to myself. No children or missis in there lol

The girls took alittle beating. Light and feed cycle totally messed up for 4/5 days and a few knocks an bangs.

I'll do a proper update once Iv got time, just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words :)

Hi all, busy week as usual. Ordered some feminised critical seeds and started building the nursery haha. Will up date in that soon .

The girls look to have recovered from the move. Afew crispy and brown leaves etc but isn't that expected at this stage anyways?

RH is down to 60% here so that good to know. Temps stable at 65 at night 75 day. Nutes just sticking to scheduled recommendation. Planning on harvesting between Xmas and new year but don't matter if it's before or after.

420-magazine-mobile1201751648.jpg

420-magazine-mobile31834760.jpg

Evening all...

Well what a week, but should be worth it. Am happy to say Iv left your bedroom grower club BF I now have my own little grow room :) still using the tent but my mind it's working over drive to what I can do with little I've 9 feet sq to myself. No children or missis in there lol

The girls took alittle beating. Light and feed cycle totally messed up for 4/5 days and a few knocks an bangs.

I'll do a proper update once Iv got time, just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words :)

Hey RM! Congrats on the extra grow space! Your buds are looking excellent! I think we will be harvesting around the same time! I'm Hoping before Xmas though. Good luck.

Good luck with your move. The plants look great but relocating them does not sound fun. Actually, it sounds like a bad nightmare. Extra hugs for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
I piggy back on this :hug:

Back
Top Bottom