RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

Got a few seeds this week. Learnt from my mistake of making sure I order feminised this time.

3x Barneys Critical Kush Feminised

1x THC Bomb Feminised

1x Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised

2x Dinafem Critical Feminised

1x Dr Krippling Red Leicester Tease Feminised

Not really sure what I will plant first but I'll probs plant 5 this next grow.

Apart from that not alot going on. Not got any where with the nursery yet due to a alcohol infested weekend. Hopefully finish and start germing the new seeds early next week :)

Hope your all well and as usual thanks for your kind words

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

That sounds like an awesome selection mate if you do 5 you could do one of each .

I'm starting to think about ordering my next batch of beans also, where do you use Riley I've only tried sensi at the moment and can't fault them tbh but I've seen sites that offer freebie or bonus seeds with most orders.

You & yours are going to have a great Christmas around the tree(s) ....

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll be germing by end of this week buddy let ya know what pops. I got 100% from bag seeds .]

Nice one RM, I'm considering a right mixed bag next time round which I'm ready to start germinating next week. so we'll be on a similar timeline again .

Either 6 or 8 being ordered from discreet this weekend mate thanks for the link buddy ..

Us UK gardeners are on it!

Cheers Webby []..

Did you manage to order any Web? I got delayed at work so never got around to germing them. On the todo list :)

Well started my last week or so yesterday. No nutes just alittle boost and added a watering in to the schedule now get a watering every 6hrs to run off.

Buds looking ok but thought they might have chunked up alittle

420-magazine-mobile239830143.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1336285359.jpg

420-magazine-mobile161264672.jpg

No not yet Riley but like you its on my todo list (alcohol has got in the way this weekend .)

Buds look great though mate great job ..

Hope everyone is well :)

Well I never got around to harvesting and it looks like that wasn't a bad thing.

In the little bit I did take off had a few seeds in so postponed germing the new seeds until I can empty the tent and properly give it a clean. Any way to do this? Bleach?

I've heard vacuuming then diluted bleach in a spray bottle then just water and also I've read pollen loses its value over time and just for laughs stick a friend in there with hay fever if he sneezes repeat the process lol ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom