RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

urs werent feminised?
i have this
420-magazine-mobile971725988.jpg

should be fem.

Check all plants for nanners. They are small and hidden amongst the flower areas.
20160310_113958_2.jpg

Before your next grow you will need to wash/treat all surfaces in your grow space. Finish out this grow to get the most experience you can. You will have usable end product. Toss any seeds you encounter.

Hiya guys sorry Iv not had much time at all this last few days.

Keeping a close eye on everything tho and thank you all for your help.

Valuable lesson learnt this week :)

Buy good seeds haha. I'll be looking to buy and plant some a few weeks before harvesting this batch.

What a enjoyable bumpy ride this game is. Really looking forward to next grow already and only just above half way on this one.

Iv learnt so much. Thank you all

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Number 4 def has sacks, is it flowering too? I thought it is buding but can't tell. If it's not a hermie you can collect the pollen to make seeds on a female plant

I was wondering the same thing about the budding. It looks like it might be in the picture. If so it's def a hermie. I can see the male parts for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

R.I.P It is always a gamble with bag seeds, you never know what happened to it while growing.
I have one growing too and check like crazy every day. So far only calyces (calyx spells like that in plural I think) are there.

Back
Top Bottom