RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

Thank you fuzz, no nobody around but it's been running on the pump with out a problem for little under a week so am hoping they will be ok for a few days.

It's planned surgery, looking forward to it :) thanks for the concern.

Plants recovered well but no photos today :(

Hope your all doing great .

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

420-magazine-mobile226209979.jpg

Quiet day again. Afew more bottom leaves taken away.

Temp dropped below 60 last night so looks like a heater will have to get installed :( looking at a thermostated one to kick in at about 60/65 and knock off at 70. Not sure how to go about that yet tho.

Looking to cull one more before Wednesday. Kind of strange but there all showing signs of been female. Dint expect that.

Evening all, tomorrow for surgery :) all will be fine :) the girls doing well nothing to report.

Maybe am not used too it looking so busy in there :) everyday a learning curve.

I settled for a 80w green house heater but it only raised the min temp to 65 so it's just about acceptable will upgrade next grow :)

Hope your all well

Hey Riley hope your on the mend .

The girl as are looking great!! I wouldn't kill any my space is much more packed than yours I couldn't bring myself to ditch one now .

KIG Webby .✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Evening guys, well am home now and getting around the house abit :) so thought I'd have alittle up date.

Like to start of by thanking everyone for messages of support ❤️

Its day 11 from flipping lights to 12/12.

Been feeding full strength recommended nutes at 300mL 3 times every 8hrs. Slight run off every feed since flipping.

Always aim for pH 5.8 but I noticed it crept up to 6.0 while I been away am guessing it won't have harmed them much.

4.00mL/L Coco A+B.
0.2mL/L Root Feed.
1mL/L Silicon,Flower boost and Calmag.

Temps have been alittle low but it is snowing here. So been just above 60 at night and 75 durning lights on.

RH is sky high but Iv been unable to drain the run off from the collector. Next job is to get that automated and a dehumidifier installed.

420-magazine-mobile1138672986.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1422456221.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2064415579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2084436735.jpg

420-magazine-mobile248757589.jpg

Alittle confused how one looks very mature up to the rest. Been checking for male parts but still nothing.

420-magazine-mobile592078207.jpg

Have taken a few more of the lower leaves away. Some looked to be dying off or starting to.

These look a lot like my first grow. I just did one topping and some LST. Nothing like I am doing now.

I was very happy with my first harvest and you look like you are on the same path! Good work, can't wait to see what you can do when you start training!

Back
Top Bottom