RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

Great job on this one, make sure to post a link to new journal when up interested to see your next run and especially that Red Leicester as im currently running one myself aswell.

Nice to hear of another from the UK an all!

Blessings to you all

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed....

This has killed any anxiety I've had with my grow... roughly the same set up, mines a smaller tent, 400w HPS, unknown Fem seed, &a auto AK....
Going to use this as blueprint for my grow, currently at around 40 days from seed...

They look dank now they are all grown up hahah

Subbed....

This has killed any anxiety I've had with my grow... roughly the same set up, mines a smaller tent, 400w HPS, unknown Fem seed, &a auto AK....
Going to use this as blueprint for my grow, currently at around 40 days from seed...

They look dank now they are all grown up hahah

Glad it helped :) wish I had time for my second grow but it's more just for records now :)

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

certainly did, still does.... took me a while to stop being passive on here, and start contributing..

But I'm no expert but grow 1 turned out pretty good for you m:)..

certainly did, still does.... took me a while to stop being passive on here, and start contributing..

But I'm no expert but grow 1 turned out pretty good for you m:)..

Very kind of you. It was better than expected for sure. The lessons learnt are worth far more than the bud it's self. The smoke wasn't the strongest but it was nice enough :)

Just jump in ask questions sub too guys who grow coco too :) BF, Obi and the other guys on this pages really know there stuff

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom