Jays 3rd Grow - Indoor - LED - Soil - Multi-Strain Journal

Been a while since I’ve posted, super busy with work and family and what not! Things in the tent have been moving along nicely and bud development has been steady. The girls have gotten so big that I had to move two plants to my smaller tent to make some room.

I moved Jock A and Aurora P to the small tent, they are about 3 weeks behind the others and much smaller. The tent is running 100w of 3000K fluorescent lights but I think I’m going to throw one of my old MarsHydro 300w in there but I’ll have to get it back from my buddy first. Lol

I the big tent ICE continues to push out long white hairs and shows no signs of slowing down. Not getting super frosty yet but she still has about 3 weeks to go.

The Papaya is still a funky lanky looking thing with, she is slowly starting to fill in. Def not going to get the same dense nugs I got from her mom.

The Frisian Dew is looking really good, most of her pistils have turned red and she is working on her second wave. I’m thinking she can come down in a week or two.

Jack Flash is super bushy with some great dense buds, she also has a fantastic smell.

The blueberry has been the most sensitive to over feeding and I have cut back to 1/2 strength nutes. Her buds are rock hard and super sticky she smells sweet almost a blueberry smell. Wondering if the blueberry smell will develop as she ripens up?

Looking really nice. It's is amazing how much they have grown since last update... Good Job

Thanks, Troy! I have really been slacking on my updates lately even though I am on this site multiple times a day to see how everyone else’s grows are going lol. Your girls are looking fantastic by the way!

Thanks Jay... I also spend a lot of time checking out other grows. Amazing how much I learn on a daily basis.

I know, there are some great people doing amazing things with their grows on here... always learning!

Getting close to the end, today is week 9 of flower. I will be taking down the Frisian Dew on Saturday. I will let the rest go another week or two depending on how they progress in the next few weeks.

I’ve been having a issue with the Blueberry, some kind of deficiency but haven’t been able to correct it. So far her bud growth has been good and she keeps pushing out new pistils so I’m not too concerned.

The Papaya is not amounting to much, the pic makes her look better than she really is. I should have just gotten rid of her and freed up some space but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

The Ice is the star of the tent, she is just a good looking plant. I’m wondering if she will ever slow down on pistil production. I did notice a nanner on the top of one side bud, it was at the very tip so I cut it out. Essentially backbuding it, it does kinda look like it got fatter after but not too sure.

The Jack Flash is a compact plant with fat squatty buds. Very sticky and a great smell she should def be ready in the next two weeks.

The small tent is doing great and little popcorn buds are all over. I fed one night a week ago and didn’t check back for two days and the Aurora P grew into the light and got fried. No biggie she just got topped and has recovered well.

Just some 10 week pics

The Frisian Dew is hanging still and almost dry enough to jar up and start curing. She was a small plant thinking maybe 1/2 oz.

Wow it seems like it has been forever since I posted an update... I finally got around to harvesting the Ice, Blueberry, and Jack Flash the other weekend after letting them go for 12 weeks! I am letting the Papaya go for another couple of weeks as she is continuing to put on weight.
After harvesting the tent had plenty of room and I moved the two girls from the small tent over. They have really responded well to being back under the intense led lighting! I will update again with pics of those and the Papaya.
I had a couple buddies over and we made short work of the three girls. It took just over a week to get them to the point where I could jar them up and start the curing process.

Here are some pics right before they cam down. They were definitely ready, most of their leaves were dying off ash they used up their last bits of nutrients from them.

I used a wardrobe box as my drying chamber with some wire strung through the sides. It worked well and I think that is going to be my go to from now on. I can close the top to hold in moisture but the cardboard helps draw it out slowly.

Yesterday everything was cut from the main stems, weighed, and jarred up for curing. I pulled a good amount from each plant with the Ice having the highest yield!

Ice: 70.4 grams
Jack Flash: 56.8 grams
Blueberry: 45.1 grams
Frisian Dew: 25.2 grams
That's almost half a pound of quality buds!

Getting close to the end, today is week 9 of flower. I will be taking down the Frisian Dew on Saturday. I will let the rest go another week or two depending on how they progress in the next few weeks.

I’ve been having a issue with the Blueberry, some kind of deficiency but haven’t been able to correct it. So far her bud growth has been good and she keeps pushing out new pistils so I’m not too concerned.

The Papaya is not amounting to much, the pic makes her look better than she really is. I should have just gotten rid of her and freed up some space but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

The Ice is the star of the tent, she is just a good looking plant. I’m wondering if she will ever slow down on pistil production. I did notice a nanner on the top of one side bud, it was at the very tip so I cut it out. Essentially backbuding it, it does kinda look like it got fatter after but not too sure.

The Jack Flash is a compact plant with fat squatty buds. Very sticky and a great smell she should def be ready in the next two weeks.

The small tent is doing great and little popcorn buds are all over. I fed one night a week ago and didn’t check back for two days and the Aurora P grew into the light and got fried. No biggie she just got topped and has recovered well.

Friggin' beautiful!
:bravo:
I breezed through the whole journal... time-lapse style. Looks great!

Green days...:ganjamon:
-P

Back
Top Bottom