3rd Grow: 1st Journal 2020: Indoor GR & Soil

Right on man, glad the taster turned out so well :yahoo:
Cant wait to see the full harvest when she’s ripe. We took ours down last night
Great Michael. Did you wash the buds ? if so , what did you use ?
What process for drying and curing ?
I am all in on trying to figure out the best plan .
Research is my best friend right now .
I could use an extra frig for the garage , so I am looking for a cheap frost free .
I am probably going with the slow method :thumb:

Great Michael. Did you wash the buds ? if so , what did you use ?
What process for drying and curing ?
I am all in on trying to figure out the best plan .
Research is my best friend right now .
I could use an extra frig for the garage , so I am looking for a cheap frost free .
I am probably going with the slow method :thumb:
We just cut trimmed and hung the buds and bagged all the larf. No washing since it took HOURS to get everything trimmed and i’d still be at it if we added washing to the process. Do the extra refrigerator if you can. It seems to be the best method. We just dont have the space for a dedicated frig for that

Sample # 2 .
48 days
1BADECEA-C809-4CCD-AE2E-5B6055C5726F.png
8071A6BB-26C0-47B4-9270-E1191B32EE68.png
CF923F17-2BD8-416D-B73B-C69902A3EDBA.png

Sample #3 . 52 days . Drying it till Wendsday 8/12 . I will celebrate 68.
I must say after quick drying samples 1&2 , even early , especially #2 , the smoke was very good. .
I smoked #2 ( 48 days ) yesterday w/ a very good buddy , a long time stoner , a drummer , he ranked a #8. No cure yet. No amber . Clear to cloudy.
7 to 10 days yet ?
I have taken 42 grams of wet bud so far in 3 samples.
Lots left .:thumb:
What do you think @oldsmokey @Pennywise ?
91DA13CF-6FBF-4B8F-B9B4-5670993C51A6.png
09B65520-91C2-4DB8-B86C-A3861A3600D9.png
60F5E245-AEED-42C6-BC89-A822282BD728.png

Sample #3 . 52 days . Drying it till Wendsday 8/12 . I will celebrate 68.
I must say after quick drying samples 1&2 , even early , especially #2 , the smoke was very good. .
I smoked #2 ( 48 days ) yesterday w/ a very good buddy , a long time stoner , a drummer , he ranked a #8. No cure yet. No amber . Clear to cloudy.
7 to 10 days yet ?
I have taken 42 grams of wet bud so far in 3 samples.
Lots left .:thumb:
What do you think @oldsmokey @Pennywise ?
91DA13CF-6FBF-4B8F-B9B4-5670993C51A6.png
09B65520-91C2-4DB8-B86C-A3861A3600D9.png
60F5E245-AEED-42C6-BC89-A822282BD728.png
I can see that you are in the final stage of bud completion.... all of your pistils have now at least got a kink in them... nothing is pointing straight out any more. I think you are within the week of completion... just a few more days and you will see amber at the very top

I can see that you are in the final stage of bud completion.... all of your pistils have now at least got a kink in them... nothing is pointing straight out any more. I think you are within the week of completion... just a few more days and you will see amber at the very top
Thanks Em. Today is #55 ( plus 6 days after lights flipped ) and the seed info says 55 / 60 days.
So what you are saying agrees w/ the data. I am really looking forward to seeing some amber.
I hope your new home projects are coming along nicely.

Thanks Em. Today is #55 ( plus 6 days after lights flipped ) and the seed info says 55 / 60 days.
So what you are saying agrees w/ the data. I am really looking forward to seeing some amber.
I hope your new home projects are coming along nicely.
Take some time to see if you can spot what I did in your pistils... For more clues on the 3 distinct phases of final bud development that I have identified, please read near the end of my January grow journal of the month, where from late veg on, I tried to identify several new points of note, identifiable phases within the grow cycle. It is a handy tool to have on your belt, to be able to accurately judge how much longer a bud has to go by examining the clues she is giving you.

Home projects are not all getting done as fast as I imagined they would, but we are getting there. A major priority has been placed on getting the solar working and getting the new grow rooms designed, lumber bought, and hopefully very soon, walls and doors framed in, completed and mylar hung on the new walls. I get tired just thinking about it. :)

Take some time to see if you can spot what I did in your pistils... For more clues on the 3 distinct phases of final bud development that I have identified, please read near the end of my January grow journal of the month, where from late veg on, I tried to identify several new points of note, identifiable phases within the grow cycle. It is a handy tool to have on your belt, to be able to accurately judge how much longer a bud has to go by examining the clues she is giving you.

Home projects are not all getting done as fast as I imagined they would, but we are getting there. A major priority has been placed on getting the solar working and getting the new grow rooms designed, lumber bought, and hopefully very soon, walls and doors framed in, completed and mylar hung on the new walls. I get tired just thinking about it. :)
What is the title of that journal please ?
I cannot figure out which one you are referring to . Sorry.
Jorge Cervantes ( Cannabis Encyclopedia ) lists 3 things to watch for as buds mature for harvest.
The pistils ( stigmas ) turning is a big factor.
Your solar panels , mounted on the ground , are really worth the expense , in the long run.
Battery backup technology is developing rapidly now , so big changes in cost will be coming soon .
Home projects take time , energy and $$ . A piece at a time is my motto.
:thanks:

This morning , at first light , I chopped the first AK/WW plant.
Probably 10 to 15% amber over most of the tops.
Much more on sugar leaves. Day 58. I think 116 days since her seed popped above the soil.
She was ready. The photos are the best buds.
I trimmed and then washed the buds w/ 4 buckets of hydrogen peroxide / lemon juice , baking soda / hot water / cold water and will hang for initial dry.
Then , into my new old frig for a slow dry.
2D1BF76B-A05F-4AD3-B515-E49A90CDE6ED.png
2E5B3AB1-A77F-45F6-A4E7-4E864CFCFA5E.png
281BEFCC-8703-47FB-BEDF-CE43D2128A18.png

Back
Top Bottom