1st Journal

thanks James.... yeah i'm gunna leave her alone for now...i picked up an el-cheepo microscope most of the trichs look kinda cloudy or milky...there is no amber coloring. the bits i cut off the other plant have dried enough to smoke and it's not half bad(4:20 yesterday was most enjoyable)...it should hold me over so Jenna can grow a few more weeks

DSCN12583.JPG

week 14 and all is going good...i did a big prune on Jenna Tuesday and she gave me the middle finger and grew back as many leaves as i cut off. she's sitting in the sun and looking marvelous, the smell from her is unbelievable. it takes all i have not to start cutting buds off her...plus i have some from the other plant that is dry enough to smoke so that gives Jenna time to reach her full potential...lol my other plant is still growing even after cutting most of her off
DSCN12682.JPG

DSCN12692.JPG

DSCN12643.JPG

DSCN12674.JPG

i picked up this microscope at a yard sale for 5 bucks !! yesterday...it was still in the original box and is like brand new !! it's made in 1985. it works so much better than my cheep-o radio shack one
DSCN12702.JPG

with my new microscope i can see that Jenna's trichs are still mostly clear, shes 5 weeks into flowering. if i can keep my greedy little fingers off her i feel she could grow into one massive bud. shes 17"tall by 20" around and is packed tight with buds
DSCN12782.JPG
DSCN12804.JPG

Sweet... looks like you might be able to get a Jenna Jr.

Seeds happen even without pollen. If you let the plant go beyond what it is suppose to, it's possible that she will go into a last ditch effort of trying to reproduce and make seeds to drop/re-sprout for the next year.

Supposedly 95% of these seeds are female, but only 50% take off. I have planted 9, 8 came up one didn't. One of the 8 was a mutated dwarf I pulled and of the remaining 7, five were female! Good enough for odds for me to not pay for beans!!

Seeds happen even without pollen. If you let the plant go beyond what it is suppose to, it's possible that she will go into a last ditch effort of trying to reproduce and make seeds to drop/re-sprout for the next year.

Supposedly 95% of these seeds are female, but only 50% take off. I have planted 9, 8 came up one didn't. One of the 8 was a mutated dwarf I pulled and of the remaining 7, five were female! Good enough for odds for me to not pay for beans!!

hmmm...never herd that before. i knew a plant would go hermie but immaculate conception ...if it sprouts i guess i'd have to name the plant Jesus.

it's most likely from my other plant,my other plant hermied and i must have contaminated Jenna when i cut off buds from the other plant. it would be nice if it was Jenna all on her own tho, then i could have Jenna 2.0

hmmm...never herd that before. i knew a plant would go hermie but immaculate conception ...if it sprouts i guess i'd have to name the plant Jesus.

it's most likely from my other plant,my other plant hermied and i must have contaminated Jenna when i cut off buds from the other plant. it would be nice if it was Jenna all on her own tho, then i could have Jenna 2.0

Back
Top Bottom