Serious Seeds Chronic Grow

I just took almost 3/4 oz of trim (about 1/4 oz nice bud) and made 8oz cannabutter. I used just over 1/3 cup of it to make double chocolate brownies with walnut and macadamia nuts. Just came out of oven and is cooling now, can't wait to try them! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks All.... I just sent the 2 girls to cure. I got 1/2 oz from Mitten and just over 1/4 from the small one without stems. I guess thats ok.....

Anyway, I will start another journal shortly. Today I have 10 little Nirvana White Widow sprouts that just poked through the soil. I have them under 400W MH on 18/6.

Thanks guys! Here are the cure pictures of a couple of buds. They will still cure for the next few weeks, although I have been sampling and notice slightly smoother flavor and more intense stone the longer they cure. The main difference I notice between the regular plant and the 12/12 from seed buds is that the 12/12 is light and airy and the regular buds are very hard and dense.

It is kind of hard to tell from the pictures but here is the dense rock-hard bud from the plant with 1 month of veg time:
IMG_11581.JPG

Here are the light and airy buds from the 12/12s:
IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

Now for the quick smoke report, this won't be in as much detail as some of the more experienced growers but should give a good idea on this strain. I tried buds at different stages.

about 70% cloudy and 30% clear trichs:
This was greenish woodsy taste and the high was mostly in the head but not very strong.

close to 100% milky trichs:
This was a softer, lighter, slightly sweet smoke (i'm not very good at describing all of the flavors) with a nice relaxing feeling on the body and a slightly dreamy head feeling.

All milky and maybe 10% amber trichs:
Same soft, light, slightly sweet smoke that seems to fill the lungs (doesn't cause me to cough or anything) more of a relaxing body with slightly heavy legs (this is a cool feeling) and a more dreamy head (kind of hard to have a good conversation as I find myself not remembering what someone just was talking about :) )

Overall, I am very happy with the smoke of Serious Seeds Chronic. I would recommend this strain even though I did not get a huge yield but good enough for a novice like me. It has a good all-around high as far as I'm concerned.

Now off to start my white widow grow journal...

Thanks for the rep! Here is an update on the smoke. WOW! It has gotten strong. I tested another piece of the batch still curing (it'll be 4 weeks on Tuesday) and I started with one nice hit. I didn't feel too much at first but watched tv and waited. About 10 minutes into it it started to hit me. My body started to feel slightly numb/relaxed and I started to feel a little spacey. At 20 minutes I was totally comfortable with a numbing feeling and my head was out there. It was a great combination of head and body and one hit was plenty! I was totally high for a good 1 1/2 hours before going to bed which I pretty much passed out right away. I think it is ready for some of my friends to test. :)

Its the high of anticipation of something you know you will get.

i really like this grow journal,helped me alot to understand what to expect from my grow and what development of trichomes should i look for when i harvest
im still waiting for trichomes on my chronics to turn all milky and start to go amber and im on day 64 of flowering under 400wHPS.
i already cut few buds off and when i was sampling it after a 3,4days,it was too much of a head or cerebral high for an indica dom.plant and i didnt know how much the cure means when you're after potency so :thanks: man
a

Back
Top Bottom