My First Grow - The Church

Re: my first grow. THE Church

hey i do not know much about autoflower, but im pretty sure its not, it was not in the autoflower category on on the site. and i got them from Marijuana Seeds - Single Marijuana Seeds and yes the are looking alot better than they did at the start. cant wait until they start making buds. so my plan is to LST, and i have read to start this after the 3rd leafset. so would it be good to start now?

hey everyone, i started LSTing vevet. and she is looking great, i left town for 2 days and when i can home they were loooking great, i was worried about leaving them alone but i knew they would be fine, when i first walked into my room after being away i could smell them, i didnt think they started to produce odor until they flower, its not a strong odor yet just a light skunky smell, i kinda like it,. will post pics tonight,

wow looks like i havent been on here in like a week, fuck i hate court. well the batteries in the camera are dead:( so i cant update pictures until tomorrow, they are doing well. or one of them i should say. "hope" who had the bad transplant a few weeks ago is doing awesome, she has been LST'd and is so bushy. velvet on the other had is not nearly as big which is weird since he did not have a bad transplant. i transplanted him into a bigger pot today. and used a diffrent soil and added more pearl lite. but velvet has many yellow leaves. and i dont know why. she gets fed the same as hope. maybe because of being in the small tin can pot for a while? hopefully this bigger pot will help her out, also took my first clone off hope today, hope it works out.

I'm looking foward to seeing some updated pictures, I have one feminized church seed that was thrown in as a freebie in my order from attitude seedbank. Good luck with the clone and hope to see some pictures soon!

felt bad for not having pics up for a while so i took some webcam shots just so you can see how they look. quality is not to good.

my set up. i added another 125w 7000 lumen bulb and hood. also put the 42w bulb in. so now there is 292 total watts and 15050 lumens i believe.
Photo_96.jpg

HOPE
Photo_100.jpg

Photo_98.jpg

Photo_99.jpg

Velvet
Photo_97.jpg

Looking good there CC. :bravo: my friend!!

hey guys, feel bad that im not on here as much anymore, ive been doing so much driving back and forthe between cities for work. but i think its good in a way makes me not over care for my plants. they have grown alot in the past week. i tried to take a clone off of "Hope" i cut off a side branch that was about 3.5 inches tall. and had to leafs coming off of it. plus 2 little new growth leaves. and i cut the stem at a angle like i read on a site. and put it in soil with a humidity dome. i did not have cloning sauce or what ever you want to call it lol. so this could be the reason the clone shrived up and said RIP. do i need the cloning gel stuff to male clones successful?

oh and PS, i hope everone had an awesome 420. I sure had an awesome time at the Ledge

got batteries for the camera but it still wont work, might need to get a new camera, or maybe this one still has warranty. so here are some webcam shots again, sorry

Hope
Photo_1031.jpg

Photo_1021.jpg

Photo_1011.jpg

Velvet
Photo_1061.jpg

Photo_1051.jpg

Photo_1041.jpg

does anyone recommend any trimming at this point?

Looking very nice. I wouldn't recommend any trimming. A little bit of yellow isn't a problem. It's fairly normal for older leaves to yellow and die. Most of the time they aren't getting as much light as they could because the canopy is soaking it all up. Nothing to worry about though. Rooting hormone is nice to have for clones, but not necessary. It's only a couple bucks at a local garden shop. If you can't find it, ask for it. Some people are super paranoid when they're out shopping for their garden but I think it's pretty silly. There are tons of "legal" uses for all gardening supplies, why worry about it? You're doing better than a lot of first timers!!

thanks man, im was thinking to flush them on saturday and start vegging. am i getting a head of myself here? my box is 4 feet tall, and i probably loose a foot for lights. so im workin with 3 feet max.

ahaha yes i mean flower, i had a great wake n' bake this morning. i think i will wait until sat then put them into 36 hour darkness before i start 12/12 i read that this makes them stretch a lil more.

so i put the babies into flower on saturday. and they are looking like little beauties. im pretty sure they are both female. i see little pre flowers with what looks to be tiny white hairs coming out. but i will wait a little longer to see what happens. they are startng to smell so stanky good. lighting is 12/12 with 2x 125w (full 125 not equiv) cfls. neauts are fox farm big bloom. watering every 2-3 days and misting once a day about 2 hours before lights out and they seem to be loving it. pics up later tonight.

lol. im his son. Nacho Weedbrain. these babies are looking great. and if im correct they will have 11 tops + the main top each. eff me they smell good. is weed smoke bad for plants? im looking at them now as i smoke a j. and smoke is in the air close ti em is this bad? or is it like cannibalism for plants?

The girls have been on flower for 10 days now. starting to see some white hairs on both shooting out of the little prflowers. this must mean both females? plants Velvet seems to be growing an inch a day. she is looking gorgeous. Hope on the other hand looks like she is slowing down and as a few inches shorter and not as bushy. but she smells and looks great. here are some pics.

HOPE
Photo_1181.jpg

Photo_1171.jpg

Photo_1191.jpg

VELVET
Photo_1221.jpg

SIDE BY SIDE
Photo_1241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom