Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos

Congrats Scotty...

Scotty.a word of advice.don't be smoking spliffs anywhere near ur neighbours.my neighbour squeeled the heap on me.now the whole street knows,half the town,an that's why the police were following me on sat,plus helicopter above my house.honest m8,do everything in ur power 2 make sure NO1 ever knows.I thought I could trust my neighbour.turns out.not a chance.

nice Bluematic bud ther man :goodjob: and the sweet cheese is looking nice and green the low stress should be good on her:) is the Bluematic Royal Queen seeds? they seem to have very good genetics and there seeds seem to have good potential in growth:) cant wait for my seeds to come, im not gonna sprout them fora while tho :slide: whats u next ones in mind Scottie after ur tent clerance?? :ganjamon:

No1 knows I grow snakey just smoke recreational I would never let anyone I'm not close too have a clue I grow mate :)

cheers indo the quick dried bud was real tasty but yep spot on mate she's a royal queen seed altho I tend to prefer sweets seeds genetics she was a nice easy plant to grow took 8-9weeks just 0purpleness just really dark green :( after the clearout I've bought a 300w led so that's going in the tent so I cam have say 14plants(8mine 6my misses) but I'm growing sweet seeds- cream mandarin,mohan ram,sweet afghani delicious,cheese,green poison then a hso blue dream :) blimburn northern and autoflowers trans Siberian :) alot of indicas and a few hybrids :bong:

:yummy::yummy::yummy:
So total wet weight from green poison is 45g and main cola from bluematic weighed in at 15g wet these two plants are a disappointment to me yeah the buds sugary as hell and really nice but less than a ounce is annoying altho they where so easy to grow and are mega fast hope between the next 2seeds of gp on next grow will be a multibranched beast :) won't be growing bluematic so hope my blue dream next grow is a high yielding blueberry strain if not random i may have to try your blue cheese for high yielding blueberry taste :) :bong:
From the description, ul not get too much blueberry flavour from the blue cheese, described more as a cheesy flavour, but with blueberryish notes to it :-D but should go for it anyway, its cheese, and cheese is good lol

Got my new led light

DSC_06774.jpg
DSC_06754.jpg
DSC_06735.jpg
DSC_06725.jpg

Ok so now that's another two plants down got 30g wet total from royal queens bluematic but goin from the roots I could have had a lot more if she was in the ground or even a larger pot
Fastbud was the topped one and she was 20g wet not surprisingly since the top flop but lesson learned lol
So now there is mutant fastbud going to finish in a week or two thankfully and her buds are swelling nicely may actuallyend up with a not bad harvest :)
Shortrider I chopped her top to stop her growing ever taller and since the I have done that she has started filling out her lower quarters I think 2-3weeks on her
And the 2 bagseed haze still weren't showing sex but led is on 24hr so they are just going to continue veg they are looking real pretty :)
And baby cheese having doubts if I should have gone so extreme in training as I want to defol but am not allowed so hinders my workings but it is going really nice atm so will stick with my convictions and hopefully get some monster buds :)
Now the led is 300w bridgelux+epistar 9band including UV and infrared my misses will be growing under this on next grow whatever 6plants she chooses but that's all for now next update will be on the demise of fastbud mutant :bong: keep it green people :bong:

Even a hint of blueberry is tasty random I have found the tastiest flavour in cannabis never had any blue strains before but boy the smell and taste are so mouthwatering nice addition to a cheese :)

Even a hint of blueberry is tasty random I have found the tastiest flavour in cannabis never had any blue strains before but boy the smell and taste are so mouthwatering nice addition to a cheese :)
Yeaah well flavour and odour of cheese can sometime be a wee bit overpowering i think, so anything that will add a wee bit of a twist or sweetness too it in my mind can only b a good thing, just hoping that it maintains all the characteristics of the standard cheese for my meds :blunt::blunt:

And yeah those roots on the bluematic definitely look like they would have been an ideal candidate to try in a air pot, the way those roots are all sprialling, and then all wrapped and holding those air balls they have just went crazy!! :thumb::thumb:

Hmm where to start well fastbud mutant is coming along nicely with buds and should be finishing in a week or so....shortriders canopy is still so dense I had to remove alot of popcorn and a few leaves but main buds are coming along nicely maybe 2/3weeks left dno how I'm going to hide her yet lol :rofl: the cheese baby bent sideways I'm falling in love with just disappointed I didn't plant her further across the pot in transplant but gave her another tie further up the kneck today and tied a few bigger sidebranches down let the under sites up and through so far all is good hoping she flowers in the next week altho I'm at work so going to be hard to keep updated I will do my best...the cheese clone is sending out more bud so may end up a couple of g's :) the clones in the some dies surprise surprise kiss is best :) and the haze have bushed heavily on one side after two days in front of led so turned them round and can't wait till next grow see how well this baby is compared to cfl :):) and the coleus I just wanted to post as they have been worked alot and you may have noticed them in the sidelines but there soo pretty :bong:

Nice one on the leds pal:blunt: how they treating u ? fast bud looks good and the short ryder looks like she has a big cola on here if she packs up with that led light:) how ur low stress going on? its hard to see pics of them iv noticed, they get bushy and bendy:laughtwo: ur Cacti flower looks good aswell when it flowered :) :peace:

sorry not been around for a while just started a new job and its a killer don't get alot of time anymore but led is going great all tho it does drain the calcium from a plant even peppers :/ the fastbud is turning out quite nice considering she is ugly as hell and deformed the buds smell nice n tasty :) shortryders cola and side buds are shaping nicely now just in there final boom the pistils have that little touch of orange :) lst is going great can see all the budsites on top canopy and have better pics coming up :)

All right guys its Friday my update day from now on so I've basically just covered shortrider except she is dyin off from bottom up I keep taking wasted popcorn off still and mutant fastbud is going nicely she should be finished anytime now mostly orange hairs but still some big white pistils :) I forgot to check on cheese clone :( lst cheese is going great and working real well and the pics are front of haze facing led and the back which is facing cfl definitely alot more growth from led just this damn calcium doing my head in one plant is fine clearly different pheno than the other heavy indaca she is fine but the more sativa some leaves went soo so pale should of took a pic show you guys but I forget I just whip of deformities before I even think sorry but all is going well in the secret garden enjoy the pics :bong:

no worries. thats good to hear, they must love it and just be growing extra amounts. try some bottle watter that might have a good bit of Ca in it and give her a bit extra then usual. doubt it will do much:hmmmm: just an idea. how olds ur plant thats in Lst ? i think ill Lst all my plants from now seem to grow up nice and big, the one i have now is much bigger then all the other plants, more leaves, steams, bud spots. im looking foward to the next couple of weeks of her growth and ill be intrested to see how urs turns out. looks like shes bulking in last pics since the other one :) :peace:

I have been harvesting and using rainwater hoping this gives them some micronutes and help the soil breakdown further with the added bacteria but my soil mix for the next plants has eggshell and may mix in some bone meal so I won't have calcium issues with any luck but only 5days now when this thread will be over and its on to the next one :) and can really see what the led can do :) I think the cheese will be my only lst for now it's soooo much work and can be rather scary at times but is working really well I use the string holding her knecks down to pin fan leaves to the pots surface or they lift up over budsites but she is 3and a half weeks old just about to start flower so she is having a heavy train today as I haven't really been up in the last week my misses watered there midweek and I had a peak and photo shoot last night but having a heavy sort out today start preparing so can't wait till next grow and this cheese shows me her buds :) :bong:

Cheers snakey few minor issues with them but overall they've all done so well :)

The Hungarian hotwax chilli photo I meant to say before is to show the benefit of major trauma on a plant the plant on the right has 3massive chillis and growing really nice small and bushy after I snapped her kneck as a baby the plant next to her is her sister left un manipulated so tall and no fruit yet much prefer the trained plant and hoping the stress make a hotter heat when eaten too :) :bong:

Back
Top Bottom