Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Hi Momma intheshed was having the same issue. He has been in contact with a tech at premier (the makers of promix) for some time. Shed contacted him. His advise to try and lower the pH was to use a different fertilizer with Ammoniacal nitrogen instead of nitrate based. He even recommended Jack's or Peter's the same fertilizer Bruce Bugbee uses in the video you just posted in your journal. Shed found some orchid fertilizer that was ammoniacal nitrogen and started using it with his megacrop. I was having a hard time finding a suitable fertilizer. I ended up using tree spike fertilizer. It's slow release so I crushed it all up and started feeding it mixed with some bottled nutes I had. Using the tree spikes and only the bloom nutes relying on the tree spikes for all the nitrogen. After two feedings like that the pH had gone down from 6.6 to 5.5. I then discontinued the tree ferilizet. it was a gamble luckly it worked.

Tonight I Will post a video it will be the last update. Then there going dark for a couple days and coming down on Friday. I started some seeds soaking yesterday for next run in hydro. This morning all 4 had cracked so I moved them to paper towel. 3 chem91 and 1 1:20 THC CBD. I will be starting a new journal shortly for this grow.
The other day I was in Lowe's and came across those tree spikes. Made me think of you. That was some good info y'all uncovered. Prob going to be real helpful for future grows.

I went straight for the foxtail freak first. A lot of it went in the trim pile for other uses.
Ha ha that’s what I would have done too ;)

Very happy for your harvest and great job bringing them back around, you too shed.

So when is the unveiling of your next grow with hydro. I’m curious because I know you have been reading the thread with the killer hydro set up.

So when is the unveiling of your next grow with hydro. I’m curious because I know you have been reading the thread with the killer hydro set up
I will start the new journal soon. I planted the seeds this morning. Still have get the system setup but have to get the bud to the curing stage. I am using the same room for drying.

I will start the new journal soon. I planted the seeds this morning. Still have get the system setup but have to get the bud to the curing stage. I am using the same room for drying.
Sounds like you have it all planned out and streamlined in your mind of how it’s all gonna come together. :high-five:

I’ll bring lots of popcorn with my pen/paper for taking notes.:ganjamon:

Give a shout out when you start your new journal mate :)
I don’t know man, I watch your journal. You’re a big big dude so I’d be wary of shouting anything your direction. :p:passitleft:

Day 63 Flower update
good evening this will be the last update for these girls there coming down in the next day or two. I will do a harvest update. Not my best work but the way things were going I am thankful for what I have. Enjoy the video.

Have a great evening!
Grow On Stay Medicated :snowboating: :passitleft:

Looking good Smokey, betcha it's gonna smoke real good!

As this journal winds down I have started a new one for the next grow. I hope everyone that followed this journal will join my new one I haven't grown hydro in more than 10 years so should be fun.

Good morning all!
I have all the bud stabilized at 63% humidity so it's time for some weights before the curing starts.
Blueberry#1 254gm
IMG_20200922_093622.jpg

Blueberry#2 204gm
IMG_20200922_093558.jpg

Blue Cheese#2 133gm this is the foxtail plant alot of it went into the trim bag.
IMG_20200922_093859.jpg

Blue Cheese#3. 268gm
IMG_20200922_093725.jpg

Trim witch is sugar Leafs and small bud 191gm
IMG_20200922_094016.jpg

So after all my negatively it turned out ok after all total of 859gm of bud. That works it to a average of just over 7.6 oz per plant.

That finishes off this journal. I would like to thank everyone for all the input along the way this was my first journal and I had a ball doing it. I would like to give a shoutout to @InTheShed for helping me with the pH issue in the medium without your help the harvest would of been much smaller and I learned a valuable lesson. I will be asking the moderators to move this to the completed journals section. I hope everyone will join me in the new journal I know most of you already have.

Grow On Stay Medicated :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::yummy::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom