Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

It still has a pretty good punch to it the taste had changed more than anything. It was more of a skunky pine taste witch has totally changed to spicy earthy taste I really like it.
Question Smokey.
How do you keep weed that long ?
Do you refrigerate it ?
Or just in a dark closet ?
Do you continue to burp the jars ?
How often ?
Thanks.

Question Smokey.
How do you keep weed that long ?
Do you refrigerate it ?
Or just in a dark closet ?
Do you continue to burp the jars ?
How often ?
Thanks.

I keep all my meds in Turkey bags with 62% boveda's in them. once I get the humidity stable at around 62 % I double bag them no more burping is needed. The I keep them inside a black 5 gallon pail with a Gama lid keep the bucket in the basement where it's cool and dark. I wish I could fit the bucket in the fridge.

Day 59 Flower Update
Happy Saturday:yahoo:
Hope everyone is having a great long weekend. Thought I would do a video update tonight. I have been really high all day I am on my second brownie been smoking all day long. My buddy just left we drank a dozen beer so my attention span is Short enjoy talk with you later.
:snowboating::passitleft:
Smokey :oops:

124111cdf5fd1db883d41ec925095561.jpeg

I keep all my meds in Turkey bags with 62% boveda's in them. once I get the humidity stable at around 62 % I double bag them no more burping is needed. The I keep them inside a black 5 gallon pail with a Gama lid keep the bucket in the basement where it's cool and dark. I wish I could fit the bucket in the fridge.
Bud fridge! Great idea! I have mine in a cupboard showing like a wine cellar, mason jars n labels.

Looks great Smokey!!! I'm caught up. Sorry for the messages throughout reading.
Your plants look great! Can't wait to see your finished plants. I have to change my indoor set up. its not great.
Hope you had a nice long weekend. Do you have your messages turned off to PM ya?

I think I missed what you did to lower the PH Smokey.

How did you do it?
Hi Momma intheshed was having the same issue. He has been in contact with a tech at premier (the makers of promix) for some time. Shed contacted him. His advise to try and lower the pH was to use a different fertilizer with Ammoniacal nitrogen instead of nitrate based. He even recommended Jack's or Peter's the same fertilizer Bruce Bugbee uses in the video you just posted in your journal. Shed found some orchid fertilizer that was ammoniacal nitrogen and started using it with his megacrop. I was having a hard time finding a suitable fertilizer. I ended up using tree spike fertilizer. It's slow release so I crushed it all up and started feeding it mixed with some bottled nutes I had. Using the tree spikes and only the bloom nutes relying on the tree spikes for all the nitrogen. After two feedings like that the pH had gone down from 6.6 to 5.5. I then discontinued the tree ferilizet. it was a gamble luckly it worked.

Tonight I Will post a video it will be the last update. Then there going dark for a couple days and coming down on Friday. I started some seeds soaking yesterday for next run in hydro. This morning all 4 had cracked so I moved them to paper towel. 3 chem91 and 1 1:20 THC CBD. I will be starting a new journal shortly for this grow.

I did not mean to post that video sorry Smokey

interesting I knew She'd had it too I just Didn't know that you guys were finding solutions. It pays to read other peoples journals. I just got caught up in the bedroom on a takedown so thank you for the explanation my plants seem to be recovering OK with the increase of mega crap but I'm already at 30 g of mega crap and I don't think it goes much higher so if Ill see the problems happen againI might be reaching out to you. Thanks again!

I think I might do a slurry test next couple days just to see where they're at. I don't see the hard yellowing anymore so I don't know. The test will let me know.

By the way your plants look delicious! Well done!

there going dark for a couple days

In your experiences how does this help? (I understand the science behind light degrading THC)
Was curious if you "actually" see/seen a difference.

looking great smokey,
:drool:

In your experiences how does this help? (I understand the science behind light degrading THC)
Was curious if you "actually" see/seen a difference.

looking great smokey,
:drool:
To tell you the truth I haven't really noticed much of a difference keeping them in the dark but can't hurt. I might start chopping tomorrow if I have time.

Back
Top Bottom