8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

If you have a magnifier use that to tell when its ripe..... like fruit, when you pick it will determine the flavor, and color.

look up some info on types of high you get from cloudy tricks, and what you get from more amber tricks, i have yet to find a good source to share but if i do i will share with you because im coming in right behind you in my harvest and im questionin my cut date too. Hope you do the same if you stumble apon something of knowledge ; P

Stay frosty my friend!

I found the quote for the ripeness question lol

Read up : )

Gland color will vary with ripeness of the individual THC glands, starting at clear, turning to milky, then turning to an amber color. There may be some exceptions, such as some of the Blue strains and Blackberry. These will have darker, sometimes purple gland heads. But by far and large, these three steps of ripeness will exist with the vast majority of strains on the market. The first stage, clear, will tend to make for a more cerebral, up high, with very little body effect. Harvesting at this stage when little if any trichomes are milky yet, can be tricky. Harvesting too early can make for a beautiful plant that will not have much psychoactive capability! THC needs to "mature" to be able to pass its psychoactive capabilities down to the smoker. This is why I always recommend waiting until 50% of the trichomes hit the second stage: milky or creamy. At this point, you will definitely have a plant which has reached its genetic potential.

The milky trichomes have some "cerebral" qualities, as well as some of the more "physical" characteristics of the high. The last stage, amber, brings on a more sedative, physical stone. If this is what you're looking for, than I would recommend a sativa/indica cross, or an indica dominant plant. Amber trichomes seem to ruin a sativa high if the plant goes too long. The below photo is a good example of a ripe plant: at least 50% of the gland heads have turned "milky," some heads are still clear, and a few are amber. This plant was harvested two days later.

Many times you'll read from new growers, "My hairs are 50% changed to brown or red, looks like its ready to come down." Calyx hairs turning color is one thing, calyx hairs withering, is another. When they have withered, they are for the most part, as ripe as they will get. But just turning red/brown does not necessarily mean the plant is ready. Calyx hairs are just an indicator that the plant is ripening, not necessarily ripe yet. I have taken full Indica strains with 60% hairs turned, and sativas when 90% hairs have turned, and they were all at peak ripeness. The trichome color is the only true indicator!

Taken by Racefan's post 'How to Know When to Harvest'

They have to be close lol, i dont know much about autos, i veg plants for 2-3 months so they are fat as hell when they flower, so idk how the day count works with them, but you are close i can tell ; P

Yea. I've had the diva in the dark for the last two days. She's been getting just plain water for over a week now. She is getting very purple hues on the buds. And starting to stank. Accidentally rubbed my arm on a cola this morning. And it made my arm shiny and sticky. Lol I can actually still smell it a little after washing it off a few times. And I'm at work. Lol

Yea. I've had the diva in the dark for the last two days. She's been getting just plain water for over a week now. She is getting very purple hues on the buds. And starting to stank. Accidentally rubbed my arm on a cola this morning. And it made my arm shiny and sticky. Lol I can actually still smell it a little after washing it off a few times. And I'm at work. Lol

lol ^^ story of my life haha my hairs on my arm get stuck to me and if i play with plants before work
(liketoday) i can almost get high just off the smell hahha

So I harvested the diva. And omg she was like a solid bush of buds. I'm thinking an ounce at minimum! Soooooooo happy with her! Ill get the pics up later. I got some hydromyco and some Jamaican bat guano in addition to my veg mix to transplant. The. 3 BD, SD2 and PE into 5 gal pots for flower!

LaDiva Day 72 Harvest time!
01408.jpg
0070.jpg
00020.jpg
00004.jpg
00000.jpg
01407.jpg

By the way... the bagseed has been curing for atleast a week now. Got a little over an ounce. Sucks I had to pick early. But the smoke is great! Smooth... skunky. Fruity taste/fragrance. Pretty intense high. Uplifting and energetic. High Lasts about 1½ hours... but I have seemed to be a little more retarded on this strain... very forgetful! And I find it easyto completely zone out on any random thing I'm doing. Or anything anything does in that matter.... lol

Ladiva is in jars curing. Just over 2½ oz. Dried! Stoked! Already taste very good. Its Berry skunky lol. And I harvested the blueberry last night. Turns out all the smell was coming from one little plant. Its a stanky lil girl. Can't wait to try her out! Giving the cheese candy a little more time. She was supposed to be the quickest. 45 days ha! I'm on like day 80. She looked to be the biggest and best yielder at the halfway mark. And ended up being the smallest of both. But she looks very dense.

My completely organic G13 Labs Auto Blueberry Day 79 from seed.
autob1.jpg
autobb2.jpg
I did no ph testing the entire grow (as the GO line says) and id have to agree. Ph was never really an issue. Im also 4+ weeks into veg on another grow and no issues there either. Off topic but the blueberry is drying now. Can't wait!

Forgot this one the other day... sorry couldn't stay still enough... damn. But this is the best one. Blewberry
b100.jpg

great coverage on thos bud sites! looks like its going to be a good smoke!

Back
Top Bottom