That's a good lookin RO system Newty it should pay for it self in no time

yup great looking r/o system newty. lol j/k i know what u meant SOG. and thank you. I'm hoping it will pay for it self the first month. i been spending about 120$ a month for bottled water and gallon jugs of water.. the system only cost 170$ total. was super easy to instal if you can either follow paper directions or watch youtube videos. even then its pretty self explanatory.

Haha nice . not my unit but I was going to say, nice unit insanity . I hope the bugs are almost gone for you. I noticed in my last Grow that the pistols turned amber real quick and then I got a bunch of new white pistol grown half way into flower?? Crazy how much denser they get in the last half.

i was thinking it was very odd. i will be letting it go past 50 days either way. its not dense enough yet.

yup great looking r/o system newty. lol j/k i know what u meant SOG. and thank you. I'm hoping it will pay for it self the first month. i been spending about 120$ a month for bottled water and gallon jugs of water.. the system only cost 170$ total. was super easy to instal if you can either follow paper directions or watch youtube videos. even then its pretty self explanatory.

i was thinking it was very odd. i will be letting it go past 50 days either way. its not dense enough yet.

Sorry I get confused easily now a days

transplanted a few of the clones into their final pots. need to add another light in the veg tent i think. seen a few lady bugs still around... good sign i guess. haven't noticed any more issues from the thrips. i hope they are gone. will continue my preventative maintenance so as to not get any other bug problems. orders a 6" carbon filter... but i have to wait till wednesday for it :( already ran through my co2 tank somehow... think i left the door open. no worries. will get it refilled before i leave for colorado. only one pic for tonight. enjoy

IMG_20171209_204901.jpg

Released another few dozen ladybugs into the garden. but I'm pretty sure the thrips are gone :). Thank you sue for spotting them. "garden saver" co2 tank is empty till tomorrow when i can get it refilled. so i have been running the co2 at 1500 ppm. thinking of dropping the ppm to closer to 1000ppm. got my Clonex solution and rooting gel in yesterday. took a Snow drift #1 clone to test it. so i have 3 ceres skunk and 1 SD.

Hi I am a coco grower also, hope you dont mind if I follow along. There is a useful link in my sig for co2 consumption to sum it up anything up to 85F your plant will consume more co2, anything over and the amount they consume drops drastically. I believe the drop off point is 2000ppm but I would have to do ALOT more research to find at which specific temperature this happens at, I will leave it up to you. :goodjob:

Hi I am a coco grower also, hope you dont mind if I follow along. There is a useful link in my sig for co2 consumption to sum it up anything up to 85F your plant will consume more co2, anything over and the amount they consume drops drastically. I believe the drop off point is 2000ppm but I would have to do ALOT more research to find at which specific temperature this happens at, I will leave it up to you. :goodjob:

Thank you for the information. should help a lot. and thank you for joining me on this journey.

i decided to start some herbs in my veg tent. have 7 herbs in the 2 oz shot cups. purple basil, oregano, parsley, sage, thyme, large green basil, and Cilantro. most of these are natural bug controllers. see what happens. should help with some of the smell as well lol.

coriander aka cilantro specifically repels spider mites.
link for description of The Small White: Pieris rapae - Wikipedia

list of herbs:
coriander: repels aphids, Colorado potato beetle, and spider mites
basil: repels flies, including mosquitoes, the carrot fly, asparagus beetles and whiteflies.
dill: repels aphids, squash bugs, spider mites, the cabbage looper, and the Small White. (looks like I'm adding some dil to the garden)
oregano: repellent to many pests
parsley: repels asparagus beetles
thyme: repels cabbage looper, cabbage maggot, corn earworm, whiteflies, tomato hornworm, and Small White

Update:

transplanted the 5 seed plants (blue dream, straw sour d, sour lemon, chemdog, pineapple skunk.) think they will enjoy their new homes. will post a few pictures later tonight. only have 4 clones still in the solo cups waiting for them to get a touch bigger before i transplant. gave the SD#1 in flower a healthy flush yesterday and the leaves are starting to yellow. should be able to harvest this really soon. refilled co2 and dropped ppm to 1000ppm. hopefully it will last a little longer. now I'm having humidity issues lol. time to buy a dehumidifier i guess.

thank you.

i have been having to shut off the co2 and open the door to let the humidity dissipate. have to wait a little bit to buy a dehumidifier.

My humidity problems are on the opposite end of the spectrum as yours. I work 12 hour shifts, when I got home the RH was at 14, im not even sure my cheap meter will read lower. I got mrs2mac a humidifier for Christmas to keep her skin soft and supple, shh dont tell her I had an ulterior motive. I may have to start alternating between feed and plain water for a week to help flush out nute buildup, they drink a lot of water when the RH gets low but leave behind the nutes.

I think I saw that you said the room your grow in is well sealed. Does it have any ventilation at all?

i have an ac unit for the room but only runs during the summer. and i could just leave the door open if i want... but than the co2 is pointless. i have a carbon filter that will be here on thursday. will be ordering a decent dehumidifier as well in the next few days. the levels will normalize around 65% which isn't bad i don't think. but I'm used to seeing 50-55. i did just hydrate 40 liters of coco and transplants about 10 of them into 3 gal pots and gave everything a watering. plus i water everything daily. trying to get everything as close to automated as possible and normalized as much as i can. i have 2 trips to colorado in the next few weeks and won't be here to tend to the garden. it will be tended to but won't be by me. so have to make it as simple as i can. i only have to hand water the veg tent but that is easy with a garden sprayer. not sure what else i can do right now...

Back
Top Bottom