Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn dude, those are some tasty pics!

Guys, don't buy too much into the 30% THC thing. It sounds a little like BS, and even if it isn't it is still just academic. I've smoked Tut, and it is a damned fine smoke. That is what matters. With a good yield to boot. What more could you ask for. Definitely a worthy strain to grow.

Sup Blaze?
Good to see you stop thru.
I tried to explain to one of my friends about the Tut and the 33% THC levels. He was all gassed up but I explained to him the alcohol analogy.
I said to him...do you think that the highest THC level means the best bud? He said of course! Isn't THC the element that gets you high?
I replied..yes but there is more to getting high than the THC. There are other compounds along with THC that give you the high.
I said..if the highest THC is the measure? Why doesn't everyone drink corn liquor or overproof rum? :yikes::scratchinghead:
I think he gets it now. ;)

Epic looking shit you got there Stage:thumb:Thanks for share n, now I gotta go look up this "wax" and what it's all about...looks yummy!:dreamy::blalol:

High BeardedBudz!
I'm no expert by any means, but I would explain it as mj concentrate. Like the difference between orange juice in a bottle ready to drink (buds), vs. OJ frozen concentrate in the can(wax / shatter /budder).
Without the plant matter, just the oils.
The extraction method can be ice water, dry ice, butane, hexane,ISO alcohol and CO2 to name a few.
I tried it for the 1st time earlier last year. Using my vape with the hash oil on top of finely ground buds is now my preferred way to medicate.
Here's what the percentages are:
20160128_131336.jpg

Nick,
Yes, most definitely.
The vape hits hard like a bong...only with vapor instead of smoke.
It does not require you to stir your herb because it vapes thru the herb evenly.
It does not get hot. The unit is made out of plastic but tastes as clean as glass.
It does not require regular cleaning, yet the design makes cleaning it so easy.
Check out the review that my man Canad420 wrote: The Mighty Vaporizer:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Nick,
Yes, most definitely.
The vape hits hard like a bong...only with vapor instead of smoke.
It does not require you to stir your herb because it vapes thru the herb evenly.
It does not get hot. The unit is made out of plastic but tastes as clean as glass.
It does not require regular cleaning, yet the design makes cleaning it so easy.
Check out the review that my man Canad420 wrote: The Mighty Vaporizer:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
looks great stage. I bought an Apex dry herb for 100 bucks about a year ago and it is a POS. Makes everything taste like straight up melted plastic. I think im going to donate it to Goodwill. The next vape i buy will be a good one. The mighty vape looks top shelf. Nice and portable too. I had a few people recommend one called the Pax 2 also but i havnt checked it out yet. Thanks for the link brother :thumb:

looks great stage. I bought an Apex dry herb for 100 bucks about a year ago and it is a POS. Makes everything taste like straight up melted plastic. I think im going to donate it to Goodwill. The next vape i buy will be a good one. The mighty vape looks top shelf. Nice and portable too. I had a few people recommend one called the Pax 2 also but i havnt checked it out yet. Thanks for the link brother :thumb:

Nick,
Sorry you invested in a pos vape man. That sucks, but dont feel blue, I have several under $100 units I acquired thru the years before I got the Mighty. The Pax 2 is an excellent unit bro! Taste is on point and is a stealthy unit. Its a bit less pricey than the Mighty and that's a bonus. In my book, one should have a good quality desktop vape unit before investing in portable.

Tossing up myself between plenty and mighty.. Vapes are like led lights for me, lol, can't seem to get it right.. Mflb I get one hit from then nothing, maybe not right grinder, I have large titanium space case. My dbv, that'll combust better than my lighter and bong.. I've heard plenty has bigger hits, but don't know if I could grow enough to keep supplied.. Heard mighty is awesome, just like a mini plenty, what the heck does that mean? That I wished I got the plenty, cause might doesn't get those clouds.. $350 plenty, $500 mighty, a lot in my currency, man $120 & $250 is a lot to spend for disappointment.. Dbv would be perfect if it just wouldn't combust so easily. I smoke for enjoyment/relax/unwind, not to take care, be on alert turning shit down and blah blah blah... Can you use plenty in car with adaptor?...

Haha. I have the mighty which is the big brother to the plenty. It has a car adapter yes.
Dude...get an Arizer Extreme desktop for $150 us. Desktop preferred unless you have to be on the move.
To answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Yeah crafty is the baby to the mighty... The plenty was s&b first joke to the world with a portable, it comes with a 6' lead, lol..

High BeardedBudz!
I'm no expert by any means, but I would explain it as mj concentrate. Like the difference between orange juice in a bottle ready to drink (buds), vs. OJ frozen concentrate in the can(wax / shatter /budder).
Without the plant matter, just the oils.
The extraction method can be ice water, dry ice, butane, hexane,ISO alcohol and CO2 to name a few.
I tried it for the 1st time earlier last year. Using my vape with the hash oil on top of finely ground buds is now my preferred way to medicate.
Here's what the percentages are:
20160128_131336.jpg

Yea man I can totally relate with ya there:thumb: I picked up and tried some shatter just a little while back, and yea it's good but you mix that shit with some bubble hash, Wow:adore::adore::tokin: I find its really nice combo that's for sure, thanks for the info man! Wonder what kind of return a guys getting for the concentrates...... I heard like 20 to 1 or more!? But yea that your right, that concentrate is the Cream of The Crop:thumb::circle-of-love: This is the shatter I picked up a little while back, I think it was pretty light weight compaired to yours.

image5827.jpeg

Stage I have 4 week old ladies, on day 32 noe. 1 dark devil is in full flower and white widow is pretty much in flower also. I have purchased a t5 or t8 I can't remember right now lol but regardless a t5 uv-b bulb to put in the grow area for some thc boost ! I believe you did this samething on your grow of the bubblegum. If I'm wrong just totally disregard this whole post. But when would you recommend I start the uv-b/UVA bulb on the girls? I'm thinking week 6-10 and only for around 4-6 hours a day ? Sound ok?

Yo Camo
You are spot on mate! Start giving them the uvb now in gradual amounts increase by 30 mins each week starting now.
Ease the gals into this.:goodjob:

High to all
Last night I was awarded the POTY for 2015.
It is such an honor to be recognized on this site!
Seriously guys.....my heart rate goes up each time I look at the final results and read all the wonderful comments by this community.
The prize package is overwhelming and bountiful.
I have wanted new led's but my budget wouldn't handle it

I have been dreaming of a new led and now I have 5!!
I am so thankful for this. I appreciate each and every kind wishes. I even appreciate the side eyed compliments as well. If they talking about me in less than flattering terms I must be doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom