Confucius' First Grow - HSO Autos & 00 Seeds Auto

Day 68 from seed

Few trich pics.

Sour Diesel #1
Getting the chop on Friday.
IMAG08355.jpg

Bubblegum is looking nice.
IMAG08369.jpg

The Blue Dreams could end up surprising me.
IMAG08399.jpg

It's finally here! :cheer:

Day 70 or 10 weeks from seed:

I have harvested Sour Diesel #1
She was a bit scrawny, but what she lacked in girth, she made up for in fat, crystal covered, quality buds.
IMAG084514.jpg
IMAG0843_1.jpg
IMAG08449.jpg

She weighed 120g wet, and still shooting for 21g avg per plant. Can't wait to give a smoke report after it dries.

Also today, I started flushing the bubblegum. I think it may harvest as soon as next Friday, but going to let it tell me when ready.

Confucius,
Congrats on your grow.:goodjob:
Best buds to ya.

Thanks guys! I hope this is just the start of good things to come over the following weeks.

Nicholas, I have been celebrating all day. Currently have durban poison and banana kush on the menu. Really enjoying the banana kush! Also, it really helps let them do their thing. Poor SD 1 did have a few too many missing branches because of sampling. Hopefully that doesn't happen anymore.

Hope everyone has a good Halloween and weekend.

Getting close to the end of this grow, and I have been busy.

Today is day 78 or 11 weeks and 1 day from seed.

I ended up harvesting the other two sour diesels on day 76. They just didn't handle my heat issues and tap water very well. I'm still very happy with what I have, and the smoke is already nice.

SD#1 final weight 22.6g
IMAG092412.jpg

SD #3 harvest weight
IMAG09256.jpg

SD #2 harvest weight
IMAG09269.jpg

Blue dream looking great, but not very fat buds.
IMAG093610.jpg

They are getting a bit of room now.
IMAG096010.jpg

got my seed order
IMAG096413.jpg

Sour Diesel #1 all dried and trimmed up.
IMAG096612.jpg

I harvested the bubblegum today. This is her naked right before I chopped her down. It is hanging whole and upside down now. I'm really happy with how she turned out.
IMAG097013.jpg

Admittedly, I started this grow right at the start of building my closet. With the issues I have had, they have still did quite well, and I can't wait to improve. I have learned a lot, and keep leaning every day.

Confucius
You did a great job while documenting your progress along the way. As you prepare for whats next you can fine tune your process. Enjoy your well earned smoke. :goodjob:

Confucius
You did a great job while documenting your progress along the way. As you prepare for whats next you can fine tune your process. Enjoy your well earned smoke. :goodjob:
Thanks, I believe I have almost everything done now, and will be popping seeds for my next grow in the next couple weeks. Just have to put the new raised floor in when this is done. There will be a lot more training done in the next grow!
Gonna miss lookin at that SourD. I like the Haevyweight packaging. I just started one of the Heavyweight Goldmine. They have sum nice lookin strains. Great grow and i glad to hear your happy with the end product.;););)

I miss looking at it too, but looking at it in my pipe is okay. I'm preparing for my next grow, and I believe it will be 3 heavyweight fast and vast. I am also going to try to use a screen for training.

Great job Confucius:thumb: That BG and BD look amazing, my Strawberry from Heavyweights is chugging along great bank for sure!
Hope you document the Fast and Vast grow I've been looking at them, stay chill homie!

I will probably start a new journal for them soon since this one is almost done, but three heavyweight fast and vast went in the ground today. It's looking like my current grow will be done in a few weeks, so just going to get a jump start on the next.

So I have popped dry seeds into presoaked root riots, and planted those directly into 3 gallon hempy buckets with 100% perlite. They have saran wrap over the top of them, and they have been placed on the top shelf in my grow closet above the lights.

So far, I'm 100% with this germination method, but only tried it once. I really hope it works for me, because the simplicity and lack of stress is great.

The sour diesel is tasting better everyday. Nice citrus taste on inhale, and hints off fuel and pepper on exhale. A nice energetic high for me.

I'm starting to think the 2x 300w led's are too much for my closet. It is 2' x 3.5'. So I'm thinking about switching back to one light, but also could get a dimmer.

Any opinions of which would be best or most effective? How does using a dimmer affect your led's? Or would just keeping them extra high above the plants better? I really see a few ways to go with this.

I'm starting to think the 2x 300w led's are too much for my closet. It is 2' x 3.5'. So I'm thinking about switching back to one light, but also could get a dimmer.

Any opinions of which would be best or most effective? How does using a dimmer affect your led's? Or would just keeping them extra high above the plants better? I really see a few ways to go with this.
Looking forward to your next grow.
Not sure what the height is in your grow area but If your led lights aren't preconfiguered for dimming not sure if an outboard dimmer is a good idea. My lights have separate veg / bloom switches. If you have the height available just raise the lights. A lot of light is mainly required during flower. You can get away with much less light in veg.
What are your temps with both light in the grow area?

Looking forward to your next grow.
Not sure what the height is in your grow area but If your led lights aren't preconfiguered for dimming not sure if an outboard dimmer is a good idea. My lights have separate veg / bloom switches. If you have the height available just raise the lights. A lot of light is mainly required during flower. You can get away with much less light in veg.
What are your temps with both light in the grow area?

Unfortunately, my lights don't have any adjustment built in. I do have enough space to keep the lights a few feet away, but my main pageconcern is during flower. If I train well, it shouldn't be as much of an issue though.

With both lights running, my room stays between 80-85f.

Thanks for the reply, and looking forward to this next grow and trying some new techniques with less plants.

Confucius
Good strategy. Less is more. Bigger yields less plants is something we both can agree on especially indoors.

Back
Top Bottom