Confucius' First Grow - HSO Autos & 00 Seeds Auto

Wow! just had a catch up, been a busy few days :) congrats on all your much deserved top shelf bud my friend :) all your hard work definitely payed off :bravo:

I'll be sticking around for the next one :thumb:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm just happy to have something to show for my work.

I have all 3 sour diesels in jars. Here are my dry totals:
SD #1 22.6g
SD #2 34.6
SD #3 26.2
Total. 83.4g

With my sampling, I'm going to call it 3 ozs, and 1 oz avg per plant. I'm very happy with the strain, and will grow it again.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm just happy to have something to show for my work.

I have all 3 sour diesels in jars. Here are my dry totals:
SD #1 22.6g
SD #2 34.6
SD #3 26.2
Total. 83.4g

With my sampling, I'm going to call it 3 ozs, and 1 oz avg per plant. I'm very happy with the strain, and will grow it again.
Seeing this makes me kick myself in the ass that I didn't get any auto's to throw in with my grow damn!!!:lot-o-toke:

Seeing this makes me kick myself in the ass that I didn't get any auto's to throw in with my grow damn!!!:lot-o-toke:

I'm happy with the autos. When I have more space, I will play with photos.

Little update: all 3 fast and vast are up and growing. Love this method of planting to final pot. No worries about transplant or messing with the tap root. Also thinking this will make it hit the reservoir that much quicker. I will try to put up some pics later. The Blue Dreams are looking really good. Will be harvesting the smaller one soon.

The bubblegum was trimmed up and put in jars today. The buds are super fluffy, and not very pretty, but ended up with 54.5g. Can call it an even 2oz with the sampling. So 4 out of 8 harvested now, and have got almost exactly 5oz so far. I'm very happy, and only an oz from my goal.

The Blue Dream are next, and are looking and smelling wonderful!

The bubblegum was trimmed up and put in jars today. The buds are super fluffy, and not very pretty, but ended up with 54.5g. Can call it an even 2oz with the sampling. So 4 out of 8 harvested now, and have got almost exactly 5oz so far. I'm very happy, and only an oz from my goal.

The Blue Dream are next, and are looking and smelling wonderful!
Don't wanna be that guy but would ya happen to have any pics :laughtwo::tokin:

No problem. Here are a few from tonight.

The little blue dream. Harvesting any day. It's at about 90% cloudy and 10% Amber. Very nice dense buds, but not much size to them.

IMAG10107.jpg
IMAG10088.jpg
IMAG10068.jpg
IMAG10057.jpg

A pic of grow 2. My baby heavyweight fast and vast.
IMAG10117.jpg

I will try to get some more posted.

:popcorn:

Little Friday up date.

I have harvested the smaller blue dream, and it's still drying, but looking and smelling great.
IMAG10415.jpg
IMAG10368.jpg

The bigger blue dream is still fattening up, and is looking great at day 91.

Cheese berry is flushing, and will probably harvest it Monday. Will try to get some pics up. It's on day 82.

Chocolate skunk still has lots of pistils, and it's swelling more everyday. It could do very good, and is on day 73.

My baby fast and vast are doing great. Day 11 and they are working on their second set of real leaves. I plan to top them after the third node.

The bubblegum made a decent amount, but I definitely harvested it too early. It is very fluffy bud, and the taste is okay, but not great. I don't get any bubblegum flavor or taste, but does have a fruity smell. I think the main problem was just it not being finished.

Sorry I haven't been active. Holidays and steady harvesting have kept me busy.

First off, I have a new phone that takes much better pics, but I'm having trouble uploading.

I think the only things you have missed is the little blue dream came out to 17g, and the cheese berry harvested 25g.

The blue dream tastes and smokes great. The 00 seeds are making ok quality smoke, but I'm really not impressed thus far.

I still have the bigger blue dream and chocolate skunk finishing up. They look to both be over an oz compared to the others.

My fast and vast are still growing, and I have installed the shelf. I believe I overwatered and stunted them a little, but have just left them alone, and hoping they blow up any day.

I will hopefully get some pics up soon. Really enjoying what I have.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom