VG's Review Of The Atreum Hydra-3200 With Super Skunk & Sour Diesel

And regarding PB saying that "any nutrient solution that is applied will go to the pH of the media over time," it doesn't take soil long at all to balance the pH of the water you pour in. The proof is that slurry testing is the standard for pH testing soil.

For example, Hanna Instruments (they make lab quality pH meters) recommends 30 minutes before testing the slurry. Another industrial meter company (Cole-Parmer) recommends an hour.

Here's how it works in practice: I take the substrate and add the same amount of distilled water (pH 7) to make a muddy slurry, which is a lot more water than we retain in our pots. Within an hour, the slurry will be the pH of the medium, not the water. That's how quickly ProMix/soil buffer water pH.

An hour!?!?
That is fast. I thought it would take most of a day to get that way.

1654467182059.png

Hey folks!

I've been up to my eyeballs in chores.
It's also my daughter's birthday so I've been busy with that as well.

Just a quick post today. I should have more free time tomorrow.
I haven't transplanted my girls yet. I ran into an issue with them. All signs point to me giving them the wrong nutes. :eye-roll:

They are already rebounding with new growth. They were really droopy for a few days and started to throw funky leaves.
I'll have to be more careful in the future.

Pics of the lil gals.

I'll plant them deep when I transplant tomorrow. In a week ,you shouldn't be able to tell anything was wrong with them at all.

Catch you cool cats soon... :passitleft:

Well-recovered and growing like gangbusters in those St Patty's day cups!

:happy-birthday: to VG Jr.
I lost a few leaves...nothing major.
I dislike using solos but I was fresh out of GeoPots. I have all my moms in them.

Should be a fun day in the sun.

Hey y'all.

As you know I'm growing a Super Skunk and a Sour Diesel under my @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200.
I'm also vegging another plant during this time. I didn't include her for the journal due to her age and me wanting to do a seed to harvest journal for Atreum. The timing just didn't work out for that.

I thought that I'd take the opportunity to show her off before I transplant and move her to a different space.

Here is my Cookies X ,which is a reg photo. She is 72 days old.

72 days!?!?. Well beyond time for a transplant.

Hey y'all.

I finally got around to transplanting the Sour Diesel and Super Skunk.
I just stuck them into one gallon plastic pots for now. In a week or two they will go into five gallon GeoPots.
I didn't realize how low on Pro Mix I am. I have some at my kids place but he won't be coming for a visit until next Thursday. Thought it best to transplant with what I have on hand.

Here they are at day #33 under their @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200!
Ooh....They sent a nice sticker for my tent. Thanks Atreum!

They are on their new @Prescription Blend amounts as well.
5 ml Bio-Si
10 ml Core A
10 ml Core B
5 ml Kelp-ful
5 ml Precursor

They are looking much better than they did a week ago. I'd like to get them into flower by the end of the month. We'll I see how close I can get to that timeframe.

Hope y'all are doing well.

They're living the lush life in some small dive shiny box!
They're loving it!
Hi V, I have a question about this Atrium light. The Dim function in/out. Does that cut the knob dim control out and go full on when out?
1655566698441.png
Looks like you want some info on the daisy chain function.

Here are some pics to help you.
Screenshot_20220622-113046.png
Screenshot_20220622-113054.png
Screenshot_20220622-113120.png

Hopefully that answered your question...unless I'm misunderstanding you.

A few pics of the Sour Diesel and Super Skunk at day # 39 since sprout.

I also have a pic of the Cookies X that I have yet to toss into flower. Been ultra busy for the past week. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. I just have to clean my grow closet ,set up the timer on the light and add a circulation fan.

Lookin' good under the Hydra-3200!

They're loving it!

Looks like you want some info on the daisy chain function.

Here are some pics to help you.
Screenshot_20220622-113046.png
Screenshot_20220622-113054.png
Screenshot_20220622-113120.png

Hopefully that answered your question...unless I'm misunderstanding you.
Great explanation but I was wondering if the light would run if the dimmer craps out? Like a dimmer cutout. One of my lights works like that and I like the option to be able to work through a problem. I just had a dimmer fail and I could run the light full on until I fixed it.

Oh...
I should also transplant the Sour D and Super Skunk. They have roots coming out the bottom of the pots.

I'm not sure if I should go with 3 or 5 gallon GeoPots. I might be moving and it would be while the plants are in flower. I need to think about space and moving two or three plants to my new place.

A few pics of the Sour Diesel and Super Skunk at day # 39 since sprout.

I also have a pic of the Cookies X that I have yet to toss into flower. Been ultra busy for the past week. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. I just have to clean my grow closet ,set up the timer on the light and add a circulation fan.
Oh...
I should also transplant the Sour D and Super Skunk. They have roots coming out the bottom of the pots.

I'm not sure if I should go with 3 or 5 gallon GeoPots. I might be moving and it would be while the plants are in flower. I need to think about space and moving two or three plants to my new place.
This is getting exciting!

Lookin' good under the Hydra-3200!
Looking beautiful in there!

Oh...

Getting exciting!

Great explanation but I was wondering if the light would run if the dimmer craps out? Like a dimmer cutout. One of my lights works like that and I like the option to be able to work through a problem. I just had a dimmer fail and I could run the light full on until I fixed it.
I'm not sure,Stone.
I can pass that question along to @Atreum Lighting. It may take a few days to get an answer back from them ,unless they see my tag.

Back
Top Bottom