Blue Cheese & Agent Orange - Soil

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients - 3 part - Blue Cheese and Agent Orange - Soil

i got to admit, very nice trim job, took me ages to trim mine down as much as i could took me all night to do just one plant

Thanks guys. Ya I hear you guys on the trimming. A lot of the past NOTM winners have been quite leafy in my opinion. Not to say they were not great nugs that were well cared for but you can't just help but imagining how much better they would look if they were not trimmed so loosely/sloppy. In my opinion trimming has got to be one of the most tedious, boring, and sometimes back breaking thing to do with any kind of gardening/farming, not just herb. I have done some serious landscape work at my house and others and can say I would rather dig holes and till soil 10 times out of 10 next to trimming. This was only two indoor plants with 2 weeks veg and 8 weeks flower, I have 3 outdoor plants that were started in May that are gonna get a good 5.5 months of growth all together so I am already dreading the trim job that will be coming up in October.

yea i here you on the trimming.... Got a 7-8 month veg plant, a 6 month veg, and three 3 month veg plants... gonna be a lot of trimming....Make sure your not too busy... Im gonna need your help brotha! :Namaste:

Agent Orange has been curing for over a week now and starting to stink real nice! Ended up getting slightly over 2 ounces on the AO and a little under 3 ounces on the Blue cheese, so all in all not too shabby. I really wish I didn't have to worry about vertical height so I could have gotten more. You can move this to completed journals.

Right on thanks! Ya this journal was a real quick, low key one. Didn't get many views etc. but I do these more for me to keep track of things and be able to look back and see all pictures and see where I went wrong and what not. The outdoor one should definitely be good though!

re: Blue Cheese & Agent Orange - Soil

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom