TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Thanks for the great compliment bud! Soon we will find out if the hard work has payed off.

Without a doubt... hands down... it's got to be.................. buddha tahoe!!

It's the cali connection tahoe og cut which big buddha then reversed. Should be excellent.

Thanks my man! :Namaste:

Make sure to check back tomorrow for another update.

UPDATE

Day 52 of 12/12 (photos were taken last night)

I opened Raggedy Anne up by aggressively pulling the side branches apart. Almost to the point of snapping them. I've seen a difference in just 2 days. Buds are filling in a bit more now. She is sticky as hell. The lightest touch leaves my fingers sticking together and even washing my hands twice won't remove it. She still smells incredibly powerful.

I've had to tie a side branch of the blue cheese up now as well. It is almost 3ft long and covered in buds. It was almost hanging to the ground.

The sour chiesel continues to impress me and is the surprise of the bunch for me. Not a big plant, but stacking those buds like crazy. One of her side colas is massive and almost as big as her top cola.

20151217_203101.jpg

20151217_203132.jpg

20151217_203234.jpg

20151217_203254.jpg

20151217_204257.jpg

20151217_204337.jpg

20151217_204426.jpg

Have a look at this side cola of the sour chiesel. BIG!
20151217_204459.jpg

Refer to above post....

Thanks broheims.

Quick question. I've never taken a sample from a plant before. I have chosen a small lower branch from the sour chiesel. Can I just remove the entire branch? Will it stress the plant out too much?

But wait! I have something to say now!!

Future NoTM!

LOL! We will have to see how they progress. Also, I think I will need a better camera then. There is some tough competition on this board.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though bud!! :thumb:

Can I just remove the entire branch? Will it stress the plant out too much?

I do this on fairly frequent occasion. Yup, clip the branch near the base.
Probably no real stress hit. Since it's a lower branch, it's probably not collecting much light or contributing much to growth anyway. I see it more on the side of 'lessening the load' on the plant when I clip lower branches. I believe it helps form larger upper buds.

Thanks Tead. I definitely believe it helps form lager buds. My only concern is that it is fairly late in flowering. I do all my defol by the third week. We're now approaching 8 weeks.

You have convinced me though. Will take the whole branch.

UPDATE

Day 52 of 12/12 (photos were taken last night)

I opened Raggedy Anne up by aggressively pulling the side branches apart. Almost to the point of snapping them. I've seen a difference in just 2 days. Buds are filling in a bit more now. She is sticky as hell. The lightest touch leaves my fingers sticking together and even washing my hands twice won't remove it. She still smells incredibly powerful.

I've had to tie a side branch of the blue cheese up now as well. It is almost 3ft long and covered in buds. It was almost hanging to the ground.

The sour chiesel continues to impress me and is the surprise of the bunch for me. Not a big plant, but stacking those buds like crazy. One of her side colas is massive and almost as big as her top cola.

20151217_203101.jpg

20151217_203132.jpg

20151217_203234.jpg

20151217_203254.jpg

20151217_204257.jpg

20151217_204337.jpg

20151217_204426.jpg

Have a look at this side cola of the sour chiesel. BIG!
20151217_204459.jpg

:jawdropper::drool::high-five: can't believe I missed this :)great update bro :) those branches are ready to snap :) awesome mate! :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Thanks OGman!!

I'm about to take a sample and use the paper bag quick dry method. Any last minute tips??? Do I just put the branch in the bag close it up and put it on top of my light?

Thanks bud! The sample is only about 70% dry now. It is in a jar. Will have to use the vaporizer to smoke it later. I will report back here though.

Back
Top Bottom