White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

I’ve got one in drought too, pre chop. “Getting a feel for it” as you say is where the science becomes craft.
Waiting til the trichs are full - at the point where you’d normally go “she’s ready now. Now I wait a week” - that’s when she gets to use up what’s left in her pot.
I guess timing varies with different chemovars and ‘types?

Looking at your White Rhino I suddenly see how it gets its name. It looks like it would hit you like a rhino. Impressive!
And fluffy :slide:
Absolutely it gets to be a craft.
Waiting is hard!
I bet it does make a difference between chemovars. I know it makes a difference with pot size and how developed the roots are.
She's a frosty beauty for sure. Green House Seeds made a good one in this girl.

I had another bud go to rot through the night and I got a pic of the "tell". It's just one brown sugar leaf deep in the bud. Funny, there's no missing it now that I've seen one, but it's only one small leaf to start. I cut the problem out and cut the issue from the bud. There isn't much loss when I get it early. Here's the telling pics.
Opened up a bit.
^bookmarked :thanks:

Out damn rot, but well spotted. Once you know what you're looking for it's easy to spot.

Way to get your rezin on! :headbanger:

Medium does as well. In something as fluffy as ProMix HP, plants don't last more than a few days before they're well past the recommended wilt angle.
And in my heavy LOS they can go and never deflect in the stated time. Not a perfect science but ok for me.

I had another bud go to rot through the night and I got a pic of the "tell". It's just one brown sugar leaf deep in the bud. Funny, there's no missing it now that I've seen one, but it's only one small leaf to start. I cut the problem out and cut the issue from the bud. There isn't much loss when I get it early. Here's the telling pics.
Opened up a bit.
Good catch on the bud rot brother. That definitely the tell you want to look for. Funny, its tough to find if you never had it but once you had it, you recognize it instantly!

HARVEST UPDATE

The White Rhino took first prize in maturing today. I woke to all milky trichs and down she came. There was lots of trimming to do on her, 5 hours worth. Oh my goodness she produced lots of beautiful bud. My fingers smelled of pine and fuel as I went along. Yum! All trimmed up it came in at 1105 grams. A projected 9.7 oz dry. Here she is.

Nice haul for sure. :lot-o-toke: Curious if you'll get the cream & cheese lab tested to confirm the questionable cannabinoid levels. Would be crazy if it comes out anywhere near what's advertised. Not knocking it, I was considering grabbing some beans at one point.

Nice haul for sure. :lot-o-toke: Curious if you'll get the cream & cheese lab tested to confirm the questionable cannabinoid levels. Would be crazy if it comes out anywhere near what's advertised. Not knocking it, I was considering grabbing some beans at one point.
If my buddy's brother can get it done we'll see for sure. I'm not positive he does however my friend volunteered his service so maybe. I plan on asking.
Cream and cheese might be next to ripen.

I'm checking for the leaf deflection every 4 hours now on day 5. She's started.
What is...leaf deflection every four hours? Searched forum and googled it but can't find anything..lol. I'm stoned and curious.

Back
Top Bottom