White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

THE END WAS THE BEST

HooHoo! Hi all. The Stankberry came in. Power's down in the tent and a huge mess. Tomorrow's another day for that.
Her buds looked dipped in liquid crystal and I'm almost sure the scissor hash is berry tasting. And stoney! Normally I'm a patient person. :) Her trimmed weight is 13 oz projected, the paper with the grams is elsewhere but exactly that. She vegged for 76 days and I cut her down on the 68th day. That's my best plant right there for the time spent.

Had to go to the aux drying area aka "the pellet shed" as the other room is maxed out keeping an rh of 62 with the 5 other plants hanging. I thought another would move the rh up. It's 55% rh outside today. 55F chilly while I smoke this cigar and enjoy the pain relief the hash gave me.
Here she hangs.

Beautiful job with her and congrats on that exceptional yield. She will yield if you treat her right. She definitely looks like the blueberry muffin pheno brother! Mine is smelling absolutely insane right now. She's coming up on a week in the bucket and just getting better.

DRYING UPDATE

Good morning, with the drying room saturated with weed and excess in the shed it wouldn't be normal for it to go smoothly :rolleyes:. During the night rain came and with it increased rh. It was 75% rh in the shed this morning so I had to change something. I cut the white rhino nugs off the stems and that left me with room to bring the Stankberry in to the 60% rh room. Crisis averted. White Rhino has been hanging for 6 days and is ready for some turkey bag love. No pics for a while, my phone crapped out, so until I can get another I'll be photo deficient, bummer. So go on and make it a good day, later.

ANOTHER HARVEST DAY

Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd became available this day. How exciting it is to harvest my first pollen chuck! So far she's giving me all positive signs for health and came in at a whopping 11 ounces projected dry. Unusually heavy and I'll take it! She grew perfectly healthy, I hope some of stankberry's thc rubs off on her. That was the intention. I'll find out soon now. Here she is.

Very nice haul buddy congrats that looks amazing wicked work .

My lemon og candy down in week.. buy test branch getting good reviews I got to try it in am my oz test bag . Thanks again otter for that bean bro. Pics to come.myself for you . I'm looking around 3-4 lbs this year outdoor.

Odd seeds here and there meh and lost few buds to bud rot nothing major.

Enough about me .. dude really good stuff you ever try to chop the paint in half and let the lowers finish more ?

DRYING UPDATE

Good morning, with the drying room saturated with weed and excess in the shed it wouldn't be normal for it to go smoothly :rolleyes:. During the night rain came and with it increased rh. It was 75% rh in the shed this morning so I had to change something. I cut the white rhino nugs off the stems and that left me with room to bring the Stankberry in to the 60% rh room. Crisis averted. White Rhino has been hanging for 6 days and is ready for some turkey bag love. No pics for a while, my phone crapped out, so until I can get another I'll be photo deficient, bummer. So go on and make it a good day, later.
I need turkey bags too hopefully tomorrow will get time to pick some up .

I haven't did much wheighing yet . I need hygrometer s and bovedas slaps and turkey bags . Covid has this world shook.

Only lemon og candy to come down .

White og best bud dense thick Buds.

All are getting great reviews

Very nice haul buddy congrats that looks amazing wicked work .

My lemon og candy down in week.. buy test branch getting good reviews I got to try it in am my oz test bag . Thanks again otter for that bean bro. Pics to come.myself for you . I'm looking around 3-4 lbs this year outdoor.

Odd seeds here and there meh and lost few buds to bud rot nothing major.

Enough about me .. dude really good stuff you ever try to chop the paint in half and let the lowers finish more ?
Thanks Joe! Great summer grow you're having! I don't wait for the lowers to catch up, though I might should think more about it. Still no hard frost up your way? I'm surprised and glad to hear the garden's still going and not frozen.

Now there's an Otter to be reckoned with! That C&C was a plant to be reckoned with as well, love it! Congrats to MOTM, sorry I've missed out lately. Sorry to read about the rot you got, did you have to high RH in your tent towards the end?

full

:party:

Now there's an Otter to be reckoned with! That C&C was a plant to be reckoned with as well, love it! Congrats to MOTM, sorry I've missed out lately. Sorry to read about the rot you got, did you have to high RH in your tent towards the end?

full

:party:
Great to see you CraZ! She's ready to snip buds off today. There wasn't much loss to the rot. Maybe a few grams since I was able to cut the bud off then cut the rot from the bud, then wash and dry the bud. Already smoked it early and loved it. Just a few nugs from c&c and the same with white rhino. My rh was running around 50% in flower until the rot, then 40% or less. I thought 50% was ok. Learn something new every day.
Start the new job yet?

Already smoked it early and loved it.

full

My rh was running around 50% in flower until the rot, then 40% or less. I thought 50% was ok. Learn something new every day.
Start the new job yet?

Doesn't sound too high but there might be variations in parts of the tent where the circulation and draft is less effective.

No haven't heard anything yet about it but the application time expires this Sunday so they might call next week about it. Really have my hopes on this one and starting from scratch again without judging coworkers that don't even want me there...

Hope you get a great weekend Otter with lots of trimming and happy joy- joy feelings about the harvest! :)

full

Doesn't sound too high but there might be variations in parts of the tent where the circulation and draft is less effective.

No haven't heard anything yet about it but the application time expires this Sunday so they might call next week about it. Really have my hopes on this one and starting from scratch again without judging coworkers that don't even want me there...

Hope you get a great weekend Otter with lots of trimming and happy joy- joy feelings about the harvest! :)
Thanks brother! I'm looking at 6 turkey bags getting just right as I type. I'm almost ready to kick off the next two tent grows. The 4 x 4 has 2 white rhinos, a Pinkman Goo, and a Godfather OG. The 3 x 3 is about to host a Nevilles Haze for a long run. So yes I'm filled with gardeners joy for sure! Hope you get the call!

Sounds like you will be busy this winter, like always :)

Yeah hoping they give me a positive answer about that job as well, I'm keeping busy with printing and finishing of with my newly acquired airbrush skills. I'm doing a project now with an almost 10" high ED-209 (badass robot from Robocop 1). Think I will put him out on Etsy to see if there is any interest in him there. :p

Sounds like you will be busy this winter, like always :)

Yeah hoping they give me a positive answer about that job as well, I'm keeping busy with printing and finishing of with my newly acquired airbrush skills. I'm doing a project now with an almost 10" high ED-209 (badass robot from Robocop 1). Think I will put him out on Etsy to see if there is any interest in him there. :p
You don't have a problem finding things to do. That sounds fun!

Happy Monday

I hope you're all enjoying the day. It's raining here so no outside work. Been removing leaves from the yard moving pellets for the stove into the shed. About caught up, just dig a septic hole for a pump out, more leaves, and it's r&r time for a bit.

There's life in the tent. Clonage from last grows White Rhino and Godfather OG and a beauty of a Pinkman Goo from seed, a couple of stankberry clones for Bonsai momville and a godfather og for breeding all cohabitate. Check em out.

The Godfather og's for Bonsai

Back
Top Bottom