Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Great journal to read. Thank you for this effort @stoneotter :passitleft:

The highlight of this journal to me is the Stankberry so far. What an amazing looking plant with a great structure and yield :drool:Pictures almost made me feel the taste and sweet buzz of this genetic.

Imo, the tent is a little bit crowded. Everything looks perfect but I think we should all keep in mind that all of these plants are capable of yielding more in a less crowded area. So this makes them at least %110 better to me :surf: Nevertheless, the training here is brilliant and made things work perfect:bravo:

About the lights, they produced fine looking buds in nice quantity. Looks very impressive and superior. However, if I'll ever have a NextLight Mega, I would stack that bad boy inside a 4x4 tent rather than a 5x5 and enjoy a magnificent bloom period. Currently, I am using around 430W of QB's(3000K) inside my 3x3 tent and very happy with the results. I like overkilling when it comes to lighting so I am planning to boost these boards with two more bands(660nm and 730nm) of red. That would give me a boss' yield :blunt: I think every LED grower should give it a try.

Great journal to read. Thank you for this effort @stoneotter :passitleft:

The highlight of this journal to me is the Stankberry so far. What an amazing looking plant with a great structure and yield :drool:Pictures almost made me feel the taste and sweet buzz of this genetic.

Imo, the tent is a little bit crowded. Everything looks perfect but I think we should all keep in mind that all of these plants are capable of yielding more in a less crowded area. So this makes them at least %110 better to me :surf: Nevertheless, the training here is brilliant and made things work perfect:bravo:

About the lights, they produced fine looking buds in nice quantity. Looks very impressive and superior. However, if I'll ever have a NextLight Mega, I would stack that bad boy inside a 4x4 tent rather than a 5x5 and enjoy a magnificent bloom period. Currently, I am using around 430W of QB's(3000K) inside my 3x3 tent and very happy with the results. I like overkilling when it comes to lighting so I am planning to boost these boards with two more bands(660nm and 730nm) of red. That would give me a boss' yield :blunt: I think every LED grower should give it a try.
Hey TC! Welcome back! thanks for the kind words man! i have to say the buzz from the stankberry is fantastic too! I'll be over you place for a visit.

That's the way of life around here!! I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy Smokin'

The sad thing with hillbilly recycling is the mess one makes when cutting up stuff. Plastics, nasty heavy metals in paints and flame retardants. Not even grass or weeds wants to grow under my outdoor workbench in the summer house. :straightface:
We're known fo our tight pockets in these parts so you're describing all my neighbors too! Thrifty when I can.

@stoneotter you’re the man! Love the journal buddy. The stankberry looks like it’s some dankberry! Good stuff! :yummy:
Hi Dominic, you are! Glad you found some things in it. It was a strange grow that had way more success than I deserved after getting sick and failing to get things done the way I like. We're both reaching for the stankberry with pleasure every day. It's a good strong tasty balanced buzz! Thanks for the visit.

ahh another section of the otterfarm. Count me in.

Back
Top Bottom