Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Thanks! I celebrated with some of Doc's Lemon Paki. I looked a little bit for awesome seed sales and didn't find anything of note. Did I miss something somewhere?
I didn't see much of anything that seemed like a huge deal or big release.....nothing super exciting anyway.

I did grab a bunch of stuff on sale. I picked up a few packs off Riot. Thier bluperskunk was $30 with a reference to Blueskiesvienna in the description :rofl: it was too cheap to pass it up. I think it will be pretty good.

Great mornin to ya Neiko, Gov, Yeti and friends. Hope all is well buds a mine! :circle-of-love:
Sorry Duggs I guess I didn't even see this post. I haven't had anything to show off so I haven't visited my own journal for a bit. I did find some water yesterday, the store shelves were full yesterday. They limit to 3 jugs but I can live with that. I'm about to be down to no flowering plants and I'm planning on doing a reset. I'm going to give everything a good cleaning, it's been a few years. Running a perpetual doesn't give ya time to really go through and clean. I've had a minor population of thrips for a couple years. They don't really bother my plants but I hate having them around at all. It makes sending out clones a pain to make sure I don't pass them on. I'll probably clone most of my veg plants and just start over so it may be a while before I have a proper update. This will give me a chance to run some wild sativas 11/13 right from seed so that's got me motivated to do this.

I didn't see much of anything that seemed like a huge deal or big release.....nothing super exciting anyway.

I did grab a bunch of stuff on sale. I picked up a few packs off Riot. Thier bluperskunk was $30 with a reference to Blueskiesvienna in the description :rofl: it was too cheap to pass it up. I think it will be pretty good.
He's really getting under his skin hey? It's probably blueskies's beans :rofl:.

He's really getting under his skin hey? It's probably blueskies's beans :rofl:.
Naw.....I think it is what he says it is. It isn't roadkill skunk, but he claims it's the closest thing to the Mass Super Skunk. I have been starting to think those guys are pulling a hoax. It is all just huge publicity, and they both wont drop it.....I mean the roadkill looks pretty legit and whatever it is it looks killer.
Screenshot_20200419-162208_Chrome.jpg

I'm not super fired up to find a roadkill skunk or any super loud smells. I grow in a small apartment in one of the most densely populated slums in Canada.....I don't need something that is gonna alert the neighborhood :rofl:
I get that. I live in a rural area and there is no concern about smell for me. I've had UPS/Fed Ex drivers come to the door and say "man it smells good over here". I'm nose blind to it in my own house. I'm in a lot of houses for my job and I can smell if they are growing or just have stash just about as soon as I walk in. My place may reek but neither the wife or me notice it anymore.

I get that. I live in a rural area and there is no concern about smell for me. I've had UPS/Fed Ex drivers come to the door and say "man it smells good over here". I'm nose blind to it in my own house. I'm in a lot of houses for my job and I can smell if they are growing or just have stash just about as soon as I walk in. My place may reek but neither the wife or me notice it anymore.
That's how it goes huh? My last run was pungent, but this run is mild in comparison. People still tell me they can smell it coming up to my place, but I don't notice anything at all. I don't have many people over....but as long as it doesn't leak out into the street I'm good.

Glad to hear you folks say that becasue i looked for the first time this year, planning to find some excellent deal for seeds i wanted, but naught was found. I thought i must have been missing something too! Now I know it wasn’t me :)

Happy 420 neiko and crew :ganjamon: How is the Lemon Paki neiko? I enjoyed my current fave blend of Bubba Hash and DDa all day, all week actually! I just did a full clean in the tent etc. ready for indoor 2020. Dropping my Sour Bubba and a few autos on Monday
:passitleft:

Glad to hear you folks say that becasue i looked for the first time this year, planning to find some excellent deal for seeds i wanted, but naught was found. I thought i must have been missing something too! Now I know it wasn’t me :)

Happy 420 neiko and crew :ganjamon: How is the Lemon Paki neiko? I enjoyed my current fave blend of Bubba Hash and DDa all day, all week actually! I just did a full clean in the tent etc. ready for indoor 2020. Dropping my Sour Bubba and a few autos on Monday
:passitleft:
Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by. I did end up buying 3 new strains. I couldn't resist the new A5 Haze releases from Karma. I got the A5 S1's, A5 x Band Aid Haze and A5 x Amnesia. There are 6 fem seeds per pack and I got them all for a little less than a full pack of In House's most popular strains.

The Paki is one of my all time favorites. It's always the jar I go to first. I have to force myself to pick something else so I don't build that dreaded strain tolerance. I harvested the Sour Bubba yesterday so I'm hoping that one grabs my attention for a while. I'm not really interested in trying any auto strains but I am about to start a few sativas 11/13 from seed which will be like growing an auto. I have some Acapulco Gold and some Thai crosses I want to run like this. I'm thinking the 3rd version of Golden Tiger (more Thai than previous versions), Thai x Panama and maybe one of the ACE Neville's Haze crosses. I like my summer sativas and my sativa jars are getting pretty low.

oooo A5 S1s. That sounds nice. A5xBH sounds like a winner also. I’ll definitely watch you grow those out when the time comes. I feel like I’m getting to the point where I need to try growing out one of those long flowering Sativas. All my strains are sort of right in the middle... I don’t have any as short as 8 weeks, but nothing goes longer than 12. Still they’re all regular stretching varietals, nothing crazy like the Neville’s.

I am really interested in the A5 strains. I want to order more seeds of any of the A5 strains That A5x BH sounds GREAT so if I can get an order to go through I will grab a 5 pack. I wish the had an A5 mix pack.

11/13 from seed
I’m doing my indoor run that way as an experiment this year. Starting with 16/8 for a just month to let the sour Bubba have a bit more light for some veg time and then switching to the 11/13 for the duration (‘till December) and the other photos I run will be on that schedule from seed. One of those will be an Ace Panama :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve had the seed for 2 years trying to fit it in the lineup.

I run the autos for a quick turnaround (I need some quick variety now after having to dump the outdoor crop) and because I’ve won so many free auto seeds here I figure I may as well use em! They’re definitely, for the most part, not as refined to smoke as good quality photoperiods, but you find the rare gem (like DDA) and they’re *very good for edibles and topical oils :)

Those new sativas/hazes you got sound fun and should be interesting to grow. I look forward to seeing them.

When are you planning to take a first taste of the sour bubba? Maybe you already have...

I’m doing my indoor run that way as an experiment this year. Starting with 16/8 for a just month to let the sour Bubba have a bit more light for some veg time and then switching to the 11/13 for the duration (‘till December) and the other photos I run will be on that schedule from seed. One of those will be an Ace Panama :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve had the seed for 2 years trying to fit it in the lineup.

I run the autos for a quick turnaround (I need some quick variety now after having to dump the outdoor crop) and because I’ve won so many free auto seeds here I figure I may as well use em! They’re definitely, for the most part, not as refined to smoke as good quality photoperiods, but you find the rare gem (like DDA) and they’re *very good for edibles and topical oils :)

Those new sativas/hazes you got sound fun and should be interesting to grow. I look forward to seeing them.

When are you planning to take a first taste of the sour bubba? Maybe you already have...

I've been running my perpetual indoor on this schedule (i.e. 16/8 veg, 11/13 flower) for a few years. It's my new normal. I save some gold pieces on electric on both areas this way.

Back
Top Bottom