Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Thanks bud. I do know how you feel about that last pic. Too bad you can't find a way to keep a clone, I'm sure one would find it's way to you.

Thanks Pennywise (I have a pack of Pennywise seeds around somewhere).

Thanks for stopping in Amy. It was a good week for sure. I'm starting to feel a little motivation creeping back in.

Thanks Yeti, I don't know what to think of the BKxE, it's a weird plant. It grows in straight sticks and her leaves have had the claw since the beginning. I've never fed a plant so light before and she still claws. Otherwise she looks really good in the bud department. I'm hoping for a nice 1:1 or 2:1 CBD ratio out of her.

_ to you too :laughtwo:
The BK x E is only missing the Hashplant in the mix compared to the Early Bubba Hash I ran. It spread out nicely when I bent it over, but it wanted to grow like a stick as well. Just like your cut of Bubba Hash also. I think all three of those strains grow that way. Just bend her over and tie her down and she'll behave. ;)

Thanks bud. I do know how you feel about that last pic. Too bad you can't find a way to keep a clone, I'm sure one would find it's way to you.

Thanks Pennywise (I have a pack of Pennywise seeds around somewhere).

Thanks for stopping in Amy. It was a good week for sure. I'm starting to feel a little motivation creeping back in.

Thanks Yeti, I don't know what to think of the BKxE, it's a weird plant. It grows in straight sticks and her leaves have had the claw since the beginning. I've never fed a plant so light before and she still claws. Otherwise she looks really good in the bud department. I'm hoping for a nice 1:1 or 2:1 CBD ratio out of her.

_ to you too :laughtwo:
I grew out a Pennywise for a while. It was very nice smoke. Actually when I was still smoking it was my go to up unil my stash got low.

I hope you find what you want. Did you stop growing out your Jamaican? Hopefully this girl ends up being what you want and then you can dial her in throughout the next few rounds. Maybe she will only like first run soil fed very lightly.

I grew out a Pennywise for a while. It was very nice smoke. Actually when I was still smoking it was my go to up unil my stash got low.

I hope you find what you want. Did you stop growing out your Jamaican? Hopefully this girl ends up being what you want and then you can dial her in throughout the next few rounds. Maybe she will only like first run soil fed very lightly.
I let the jamaican go. It was a 14% strain and I'm looking for something that yields oil better. I used it for pills only so I'm mixing cannatonic with higher thc strains trying to guess what ratio I'm ending up with. I'd like a nice smoke too. The jamaican just didn't do it for me when I'd smoke it.

I've grown out Pennywise before and it was really nice that's why I picked up another pack. There is a lot of variability in that strain though. I want to run the whole pack when I finally do run it. Maybe if the bubba x erdpurt is a clunker I'll pop the Pennywise.

I let the jamaican go. It was a 14% strain and I'm looking for something that yields oil better. I used it for pills only so I'm mixing cannatonic with higher thc strains trying to guess what ratio I'm ending up with. I'd like a nice smoke too. The jamaican just didn't do it for me when I'd smoke it.

I've grown out Pennywise before and it was really nice that's why I picked up another pack. There is a lot of variability in that strain though. I want to run the whole pack when I finally do run it. Maybe if the bubba x erdpurt is a clunker I'll pop the Pennywise.
I thought you had let the Jamaican go but could not remember why. Hopeflly the BxE will be good enough you wont have to search, but if you do I will look forward to seeing what you find in your Pennywise. I think I still have most of a pack left. i also have a pack of Hurkle that I had wanted to pop seeds from again. I popped one and it ended up being a male. I have some Blue Heron x Harlequin seeds that I think may have some winners in it as well. My Ms Universe x Harlequin was very nice as well.

Garden looks fantastic brother!
:thanks: They're getting better with the spring here.

Amazing plants. Doe's that green thumb glow at night? just curious.
:rofl: You're the 1st person to accuse me of having a green thumb. I owe my success to Doc's methods and his kit. Everything I learned about growing came from Doc. I had no understanding of growing and no "bad habits" to unlearn. I found this thread on my 1st grow and started cooking soil immediately while my 1st attempt with bottles completed. If I had stayed in synthetics I doubt I would still be growing.

I thought you had let the Jamaican go but could not remember why. Hopeflly the BxE will be good enough you wont have to search, but if you do I will look forward to seeing what you find in your Pennywise. I think I still have most of a pack left. i also have a pack of Hurkle that I had wanted to pop seeds from again. I popped one and it ended up being a male. I have some Blue Heron x Harlequin seeds that I think may have some winners in it as well. My Ms Universe x Harlequin was very nice as well.
Those all sound like good ones. I know @SmokeyMcFly grew Hurkle and really liked it. I love the effects of the Bubba Hash so I'm hoping I can find something close to that in effect but with cbd that's why I chose the Bubba x Erdpurt.

Do Ace still have the Early Bubba Hash? That is high in CBD I seem to remember. It’s always been sold out when I’ve had the opportunity tho.
I was just going to ask Neiko about that as well, when I remembered that Ace has dropped the line.

I've grown one of them out and really enjoyed it. I can smell the similarity to the Bubba Hash I'm currently running. I haven't tried BH yet, but I have a feeling it's similar.

Happy Saturday gang. I've posted my new journal for those that want to follow along.

Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

I will be harvesting the A5 x Panama today or tomorrow then I will wind down this journal. It's been a couple years and it's getting pretty long. Here are a couple random shots of what's in flower. The 1st pic is under the new light, notice the difference in spectrums from the other shots under the old lights.

3,6% wow :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom