Lao Sativa & Hoa Bac Silver Flower

Wow still can only tell the sex of one Lao Sativa (female). These two Hoa Bac Silver Flower (a.k.a. Vietnamese Mindfuck) fem plants are far enough along:

0013102.JPG
0023003.JPG

I'll look at the others again tonight.

One of the Lao Sativas is female:

0081904.JPG

and here's the other two that I hope are male (I've got an overcrowding situation):

0062251.JPG
0072103.JPG

I'll put it in a 5 gallon pot of soilless mix with granular bloom nutes in a day or two. Dusting a flower with a bit of that Thai Stick pollen I saved wouldn't be a bad idea either. Two true bloods so to speak..... :hmmmm:

Here's the two Hoa Bac Silver Flower fem plants after 3 weeks of 11/13:

0013107.JPG
0023008.JPG

I'll look in on the three Lao Sativas tonight when the light comes on, but I transplanted the one I'm certain is female into a 5 gallon pot, using SSM#4 Advanced and FF's Fruit & Flower (1 Tbsp/gal of soil). Man I hope the other two are male it's getting like a jungle in there! :jawdropper:

Note: I culled one of the Lao Sativa plants yesterday (confirmed male). The last unconfirmed plant looks male also, but I'm going to wait a day or two more before I cull that one. The Hoa Bac Silver Flower plants are starting to get tall, too. I'll post more pics soon.

Wow I looked it up today those are called Hoa Bac (silver leaf) Vietnamese Mindfuck not silver flower :bigblush:
The last Lao Sativa that was undetermined is a female you can't see it in this pic, but I saw a few small hairs:

0091709.JPG

I'll get a 5 gallon pot of soilless mix and granular nutes ready for it tomorrow. Here's a look at the structure of the other Lao Sativa:

0111372.JPG

Super crop those tops Chimp! Things are looking really healthy with these :thumb: keep it up.

I did last night! :)

I like the way they look. I have a fondness for southeast asian sativa. too pretty for words.
keep on keepin on.

This one's filling that description nicely :thumb:
Hoa Bac (silver leaf) a.k.a. Vietnamese Mindfuck (both plants):

0032908.JPG
0042713.JPG

I gave them some compost tea today.

Back
Top Bottom