Thai Stick

Heheh, come to think of it ... :hmmmm: ... 12% pot would have blown pretty much any experienced stoner away back in those days ...

And it's a really fine high. :love:

I've been getting back into my Utopia haze x Buddha Haze (I'm gonna call it Eubie Hays :cheesygrinsmiley:), and I'm seriously impressed with the quality of the high! Utopia is an IBL Brazilian sativa and Buddha is Brazilian x Amnesia, and it has a definite limey haze taste and smell, very nice. But the high is soooo clear and easy. It's probably in the 15% range.

Eubie Hays is very close to what I remember of the Thai high. The taste is different - the Stick was a spicy sandalwood - but that high is there. Straight Utopia Haze is also very good smoke.

:bongrip:

Oh ... and my point was that sometimes, not often but sometimes :cheesygrinsmiley:... I like a milder buzz if it's good enough.

I was going to do Thai Stick again first thing in the Spring for the same reason (blaming myself for this strain not having any hair on its a$$), but this Lao Sativa I'm doing now pretty much did that in. I'm going to step away from the branchy Haze dominant strains for a bit, if not for good. I'm geting sick of running out of dope, which I'm about to do again.

EDIT-links to posts have stopped working again I see but these will get you close.

This is a most annoying glitch that we are still working on. Thanks for your patience.

EDIT-links to posts have stopped working again I see but these will get you close.

The Hexapus's Garden

The Hexapus's Garden

The best way to get around this glitch, is to stop the forum software from parsing the link itself.

Links to specific posts only work atm when we specify the "Screen Name" of the links before posting them.

Before posting, add the name that should be shown when the link is parsed.

That can be done using the comment box toolbar button for url links, by highlighting the text which will become the link's screen name and pasting the copied URL.

Or manually - [noparse]Screen Name of the Post[/noparse]

For example: [noparse]Post number 125 in the Hexapus's Garden[/noparse]

Which then parses correctly - Post number 125 in the Hexapus's Garden :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom